Trump still wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

Yes, when they peddle moronic lies! You haven't provided any "credible" proof to back up any of your lies on this thread. Why?
The author of Obamacare admitted they lied to the American people. How come you don't care about that lie?

It would have been a remarkable plan. It would have covered all medical conditions, preexisting or not. It wouldn’t have costed taxpayers not one cent. It would have been paid for by the communist. The doctors and nurses providing the care are amazing. We’d be paying them all $600,000.00 or more a year. These are America’s heroes. They are wonderful. I can fix America’s medical system because I am a winner. All the leaders of the past were failures. They had good intentions but they failed. My plan will cost Seven Hundred Trillion Dollars but America won’t pay one cent.

Republicans brought “Repeal the Affordable Care Act” legislation to the floor dozens of times between January 2014 and January 2016. I’m not even going to look it up. It was a lot. All they needed was President Obama to sign it and the Affordable Care Act was over.

Of course everybody with an IQ above 4 knew that wasn’t going to happen. However once a Republican president was elected, republicans maintained the house and the senate any of these bills could become law in seconds. Well. In November 2016 republicans won the house, the senate, and the presidency. Trump could have signed the legislation right after taking office. Even though these laws were already written, they didn’t bring a single one to the floor. Yet in the previous Congress they brought it to the floor dozens of times to the point of absurdity.

This isn’t hard to figure out. The Affordable Care Act is good policy but Americans hate it because they got screwed by it. I have talked about this ad naseum back when it passed. People hate it and I get it but it fixed tons of problems especially for state governments.
Sarcasm aside, clearly you think that Obamacare did far more than it did for so very few that qualified.

Everybody got screwed by the Affordable Care Act. That’s what made it good policy.
Poor people used to pay $0.00 per century for health insurance. Now under the Affordable Care Act they had to buy health insurance for $0.01 or more or pay a fine of $0.01 or more. So the poor got screwed. Want me to move on to the middle class?

1701146032434.png

I'm 77 and still hanging on. However, it's doubtful that I'll outlive the GOP. But I'm hoping...

My son tried to get on it and they turned him down.

Does your son need help counting all that money he made? I can count to $75,000.00. Somebody else will have to count the rest of his money.

I don’t feel sorry for your son. You can’t make me feel sorry for him.

Actually, the right to pick your own doctor or elect not to have healthcare at all is a plank of the GOP.

As well as is the blessed right to work, even if you don't want to pay tribute to a union boss.

You will have to explain that to my son. Now he is on Medicare. Frankly, you rush out to show how little you know.
Hey dipshit, they simply can not turn down anyone. Your son lied to you or you are lying to us

Either way you are an old dope

Does your son need help counting all that money he made? I can count to $75,000.00. Somebody else will have to count the rest of his money.

I don’t feel sorry for your son. You can’t make me feel sorry for him.
I suggested to my son he get onto Obama care. And they told him no way.
Currently as he qualifies now for Medicare, this he has. Obama lied to millions of Americans.

And it was predicted that if Trump dropped the mandate, Obamacare would fold.

Another lie told to you rubes.

I asked for seven years for the rubes on this forum to show me the GOP replacement. I asked all of the same rubes for Trump's replacement.

None of them ever showed the GOP or Trump replacements, despite my asking HUNDREDS of times.

You know why?

Because there never was a replacement.

And yet the rubes kept falling for the hoax? AMAZING!

That's about the time I started using "willfully blind" to describe Trumptards.

They STILL don't see they were hoaxed!!!

There is an easy and obvious replacement for ACA.
Its called single payer or public health care.

Everybody got screwed by the Affordable Care Act. That’s what made it good policy.

But ACA also was a slight improvement over the unregulated mess before, since so many were being denied coverage due to pre-existing conditions.

Forum List

Back