Trump Still Won't Say He Was Wrong About Obama's Birthplace

Nobody cares anymore. He's smart to not even go down that road ever again. They are trying to bait and bring him down

Why shouldn't he be held accountable for his original political lie that catapulted him into the political spotlight?

None of his supporters care.

Save it for if and when he gets the GOP nomination.

Then it will be perfectly appropriate to point out that the Trump is a Birther.

It baffles me why his "supporters" wouldn't care. Do they like chronic liars?

Two reasons

First of all- lots of Trump supporters love his implied ethnic attacks and assume he is every bit as much of a racist as they are and

Second- and most of all- Trump supporters don't care what he says. Truth- Fiction-doesn't matter- as long as he keeps making noises from his mouth they will support him.

Why shouldn't he be held accountable for his original political lie that catapulted him into the political spotlight?

I don't care because its his opinion. Maybe he really believes it. Maybe he has info that makes him believe it to be true. I don't think he is, but I don't care either. There's more important things in life than caring about what Trump, or anyone else for that matter, believes is his birthplace.

Zero fucks given, doesn't impact my life at all

Lies matter! Especially the very first one!

So you won't be voting for Hillary? But is it only lies from the right matter?

Can you name Hillary's very first political lie? We know what Adolf Trump's very first political lie was.

Nobody cares anymore. He's smart to not even go down that road ever again. They are trying to bait and bring him down

Two reasons

First of all- lots of Trump supporters love his implied ethnic attacks and assume he is every bit as much of a racist as they are and

Second- and most of all- Trump supporters don't care what he says. Truth- Fiction-doesn't matter- as long as he keeps making noises from his mouth they will support him.

I agree - but Trump is dead meat in the General Election. There aren't enough racist NaziCon retards to put Adolf Trump in the White House.

I don't care because its his opinion. Maybe he really believes it. Maybe he has info that makes him believe it to be true. I don't think he is, but I don't care either. There's more important things in life than caring about what Trump, or anyone else for that matter, believes is his birthplace.

So you won't be voting for Hillary? But is it only lies from the right matter?

Can you name Hillary's very first political lie? We know what Adolf Trump's very first political lie was.

She's told so many I doubt the first one can be pinned down, but it's comical you losing your scalp over Trump and neglecting Hillary. Ya freaking hypocrite

Two reasons

I agree - but Trump is dead meat in the General Election.

Oh I think so- but I don't put it past Hilary to screw up the election.

Not that I am really that worried- Trump for all of his inflammatory rhetoric is the most liberal of the GOP candidates.

His supporters just ignore that.

Do you hold Hillary to the same standard? She openly lied about Benghazi (video).

Do you hold Hillary to the same standard? She openly lied about Benghazi (video).

You mean AFTER they were already dead? So what? Like she said - "what difference does it make"...

You mean AFTER they were already dead? So what? Like she said - "what difference does it make"...

You're pitiful. Serious

12359853_729378310532450_8387555293334456991_n.png

So it was ok for her to lie to the families because they were already dead?

It was the House's own Intelligence Committee who absolved her of that claim. That charge is vacant.

When did she do that?

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released ....

Basically says Barry lied to the college, and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant granted only to foreign kids.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/obam...him-impeached/

Oh Viggie- no need to keep lying.

upload_2015-12-16_14-56-59.png

Except it wasn't 'recently' - was it Viggie? From you 'honest' article own citation- the source?

upload_2015-12-16_14-57-52.png

Except- that never actually happened.

No college transcripts were released.

Birthers were duped again.

Like you.

Again and again.

How many times?

Well that particular tale goes back at least to 2009- and note the date.....god Birthers are gullible

April 1, 2009

Final Nail In Obamas Lack Of US Citizenship Coffin?

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obamas qualifications for the presidency, the group Americans for Freedom of Information has released copies of President Obamas college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today,

Forum List

Back