Trump Still Won't Say He Was Wrong About Obama's Birthplace

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released ....

Basically says Barry lied to the college, and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant granted only to foreign kids.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/obam...him-impeached/

Oh Viggie- no need to keep lying.

View attachment 57057

Except it wasn't 'recently' - was it Viggie? From you 'honest' article own citation- the source?

View attachment 57058

Except- that never actually happened.

No college transcripts were released.

Birthers were duped again.

Like you.

Again and again.

But WE all know it's TRUE, or WHY NOT RELEASE THEM?
But you just said they were released? WTF? :laugh:

LOL.......Viggie can't even keep his own lies straight.

I didn't say shit, I just posted an article... seems it is getting the desired attention!

Quote Viggie" "Basically says Barry lied to the college and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant"

Viggie can't even keep his own lies straight.

Basically says Barry lied to the college, and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant granted only to foreign kids.

View attachment 57057

Except it wasn't 'recently' - was it Viggie? From you 'honest' article own citation- the source?

View attachment 57058

Like you.

Again and again.

No, your reading comprehension sucks, just like you do.....the ARTICLE said that, I only brought it to your attention!:321:

LOL- but the article you cited- and told that it meant the President lied says his transcripts were released- are you saying now that you are copying and pasting known lies?

View attachment 57064
He has doubled down on his lies for so long he either has a split personality or he has thoroughly confused himself.
laugh.gif

View attachment 57057

View attachment 57058

Like you.

Again and again.

If by "WE" you mean idiot Birthers like yourself......of course you believe every April Fool's Day joke and every Birther lie.

Why not release them, and let US ALL find out for sure... I mean, it's TOO LATE NOW to impeach an Indonesian citizen...if that is what is on the College transcripts![/QUOTE

But you told us that he did release them- here from your post:

"Obama's College records are finally released"

But you told us that he did release them- here from your post:

"Obama's College records are finally released"

View attachment 57057

View attachment 57058

Like you.

Again and again.

No, your reading comprehension sucks, just like you do.....the ARTICLE said that, I only brought it to your attention!:321:

LOL- but the article you cited- and told that it meant the President lied says his transcripts were released- are you saying now that you are copying and pasting known lies?

View attachment 57064

Making up words that I said is pretty low down, but coming from pond scum, like you, it's expected.... You're too fucking easy to fuck with! :321:

Thats why I rarely pay Vagasil much attention. He lies then posts lots of pictures hoping you wont remember his lies.

Point to the lie, or to you an OPINION that I may have posted is a lie?.... Dumber than Michael Brown, you are!

Yup...EXACT HEADLINE from the ARTICLE.... Damn, this is FUN!
Yeah. Its funny you didnt include quotes. Its even funnier you would use an article that claimed his records were released and expect people to take you seriously.
laugh.gif

I don't care how they take me, watching you leftwingnuts go crazy is, and was the desired results... and you pussies shall continue.... LOLOLOL!

She was under duress, sniper fire causes that :rolleyes:

so what causes the RW stupidity that forces them to carp about Clinton ?
It's as much cowardice as it is stupidity – whenever the thread topic is about conservative idiocy, most on the right go into red herring mode and begin spouting their ridiculous lies about Clinton, in a failed attempt to deflect; this thread yet another example.

Oh look, the one that can never back up a damn thing he says chimes in, we laugh at you, toad. You try to use eloquent speech and I doubt you know the meaning of the words you use. Sit down
who is "we" troll grl?

As to the OP- Last I heard, the Donald said that "his people on the ground" (in Hawaii lol) were turning-up extraordinary things :rolleyes-41:

The 15 that voted for me....what was it you had? Five? ROFLMAO

View attachment 57057

View attachment 57058

Like you.

Again and again.

View attachment 57064

Making up words that I said is pretty low down, but coming from pond scum, like you, it's expected.... You're too fucking easy to fuck with! :321:
If you didnt say them feel free to report me. I have it in quotes that you made the claim echoed in the article...that was based on a lie you presented as evidence hoping everyone was a dumb as you are.
laugh.gif

View attachment 57057

View attachment 57058

Like you.

Again and again.

View attachment 57064

I don't have to make up anything- here is a copy of your post

upload_2015-12-16_15-20-18.png

"I don't want to answer that question."

MSNBC host Chris Matthews pushed Donald Trump to admit Tuesday night that he was wrong to advocate the discredited birther theory that Barack Obama isn't legally president because he was allegedly not born in the United States.

"Is Donald Trump honest when he says that Barack Obama isn't a legitimate president?" Matthews asked after the GOP presidential debate in Las Vegas.

"I don't talk about that anymore," Trump replied.

He no longer answers that question, he said, because if he does, "it's all people talk about."

"I don't want to answer that question," the real estate mogul repeatedly insisted. If he were to win the presidency, he said, then he would address the matter.

Trump first tried to cast doubt on Obama's birthplace in 2011, leading the White House to publish an official copy of the president's birth certificate as proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. Still, Trump questioned the document's authenticity.

After Tuesday's interview ended, Matthews continued berating Trump, slamming his unwillingness to apologize for his birther claims as a "blemish" and an "original sin."

"Our president should be respected," Matthews said. "I don't like it."

Trump has refused to respond to similar questions before. He told NBC News' Chuck Todd that he no longer discusses birtherism in September.

How could America trust a man that lies about something so simple - and easily proveable? Isn't that the original lie that catapulted him into the political spotlight? What about those investigators that he supposedly send to Hawaii? The man is a natural born liar. Trump knows that if he admits his birther lie - he will lose part of his base support (racists who hate Obama).
A narcissist never admits to being wrong.

View attachment 57057

View attachment 57058

Like you.

Again and again.

I didn't say shit, I just posted an article... seems it is getting the desired attention!

Quote Viggie" "Basically says Barry lied to the college and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant"

Does the article NOT BASICALLY say that?..Come on Stupidly, I need to get more FEEDBACK from you...especially!

MSNBC host Chris Matthews pushed Donald Trump to admit Tuesday night that he was wrong to advocate the discredited birther theory that Barack Obama isn't legally president because he was allegedly not born in the United States.

"Is Donald Trump honest when he says that Barack Obama isn't a legitimate president?" Matthews asked after the GOP presidential debate in Las Vegas.

He no longer answers that question, he said, because if he does, "it's all people talk about."

"I don't want to answer that question," the real estate mogul repeatedly insisted. If he were to win the presidency, he said, then he would address the matter.

Trump first tried to cast doubt on Obama's birthplace in 2011, leading the White House to publish an official copy of the president's birth certificate as proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. Still, Trump questioned the document's authenticity.

After Tuesday's interview ended, Matthews continued berating Trump, slamming his unwillingness to apologize for his birther claims as a "blemish" and an "original sin."

Trump has refused to respond to similar questions before. He told NBC News' Chuck Todd that he no longer discusses birtherism in September.

How could America trust a man that lies about something so simple - and easily proveable? Isn't that the original lie that catapulted him into the political spotlight? What about those investigators that he supposedly send to Hawaii? The man is a natural born liar. Trump knows that if he admits his birther lie - he will lose part of his base support (racists who hate Obama).
A narcissist never admits to being wrong.

Obungles?

Thats why I rarely pay Vagasil much attention. He lies then posts lots of pictures hoping you wont remember his lies.

Point to the lie, or to you an OPINION that I may have posted is a lie?.... Dumber than Michael Brown, you are!

Yup...EXACT HEADLINE from the ARTICLE.... Damn, this is FUN!
Yeah. Its funny you didnt include quotes. Its even funnier you would use an article that claimed his records were released and expect people to take you seriously.
laugh.gif

I don't care how they take me, watching you leftwingnuts go crazy is, and was the desired results... and you pussies shall continue.... LOLOLOL!
Obviously you cared. You were so eager for us to believe you that you lied not realizing the article you provided as evidence was based on a lie you were actually contradicting. What a fucking dumbass you are!
laugh.gif

View attachment 57064

View attachment 57067

And? Did I NOT give you the cliff notes of the article?.... LOLOLOL!

Does the article NOT BASICALLY say that?..Come on Stupidly, I need to get more FEEDBACK from you...especially!

And the article says that Obama's college records have been released- so why do you keep asking for them- when you posted that they had been released?

upload_2015-12-16_15-21-59.png

View attachment 57064

View attachment 57067

upload_2015-12-16_15-22-25.png

And according to your 'cliff notes'- Obama's college records have been released.

Why are you still asking for them- after you told us that they had been released?

View attachment 57064

If you didnt say them feel free to report me. I have it in quotes that you made the claim echoed in the article...that was based on a lie you presented as evidence hoping everyone was a dumb as you are.
laugh.gif

AND I got my desired results...all you pussies LOST your minds over it....

So let's get this straight...Trump made it an issue when Obama was running for President

Now that Trump is running for President...."He doesn't want to talk about it"

View attachment 57064

laugh.gif

AND I got my desired results...all you pussies LOST your minds over it....

LOL....poor Viggie- he does get pissy when it is pointed out that he can't even keep his lies straight.

View attachment 57064

View attachment 57067

View attachment 57070

And according to your 'cliff notes'- Obama's college records have been released.

Why are you still asking for them- after you told us that they had been released?

He was just seeing if we were paying attention. Yeah thats it.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back