Trump Still Won't Say He Was Wrong About Obama's Birthplace

Quote Viggie" "Basically says Barry lied to the college and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant"

Viggie can't even keep his own lies straight.

Does the article NOT BASICALLY say that?..Come on Stupidly, I need to get more FEEDBACK from you...especially!

And the article says that Obama's college records have been released- so why do you keep asking for them- when you posted that they had been released?

View attachment 57069

Because the article stated so, but I haven't seen them...have YOU?....Sides starting to hurt!

View attachment 57071

Here is your post- where are the college records your post claimed were released?

Or are you saying that you posted a lie?

To repeat, that is what the article said, I have not seen those college records, have you?..... I do think they are starting to get frustrated, BUT KEEP iT RUNNING!:ahole-1:'s

Here is what you posted

upload_2015-12-16_15-35-29.png

Are you now saying the article you posted was a lie?

That would be the first honest thing you have posted on USMB

At this point, what difference does it make?

Maybe Obama told his colleges he was born in Kenya, we'll never know unless Anonymous hacks into the Obama foreign student records

Maybe Trump screws small dogs while on the phone with Castro.

We will never know unless Anonymous hacks into Trumps phone records.....

Wrong lover Stupidly!

518761556_c_570_411.jpg

Does the article NOT BASICALLY say that?..Come on Stupidly, I need to get more FEEDBACK from you...especially!

And the article says that Obama's college records have been released- so why do you keep asking for them- when you posted that they had been released?

View attachment 57069

Because the article stated so, but I haven't seen them...have YOU?....Sides starting to hurt!

View attachment 57071

Here is your post- where are the college records your post claimed were released?

To repeat, that is what the article said, I have not seen those college records, have you?..... I do think they are starting to get frustrated, BUT KEEP iT RUNNING!:ahole-1:'s

Here is what you posted

View attachment 57083

Replied to twice, since YOU are this stupid, Stupidly, post it again, and again,. I'll simply copy and paste this.... Boy, you really are a dumbfucker!:321:

Can MILLIONS be so wrong when the Obomanations college transcripts haven't been released after almost 8 years?...HMMMM... MILLIONS WONDER!
I thought you claimed his transcripts were released? :laugh:

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released ....

See how the morons fall into it! The ARTICLE stated such, I didn't, but it was explained, do I need to repeat myself for the UN intellectual?

Maybe Obama told his colleges he was born in Kenya, we'll never know unless Anonymous hacks into the Obama foreign student records

Why won't Trump release the records proving that he screws small dogs?
It is what he is demanding of Obama.....prove my wild theories

View attachment 57069

View attachment 57071

Here is what you posted

View attachment 57083

Replied to twice, since YOU are this stupid, Stupidly, post it again, and again,. I'll simply copy and paste this.... Boy, you really are a dumbfucker!:321:

Here is my other favorite of Viggie getting all pisse

Vigilante:

Wrong OCDPawned, they are RINO ELITISTS...and the FAR LEFT POND SCUM that believe as that woman beater, Grayson does! [meaning Grayson's claim that Cruz is ineligible because he was born in Canada]

And what did Trump say?

"To be honest with you, I want him to have a birth certificate because that would mean that his presidency was, I guess you'd have to say, illegal. You have to be born in the United States. I hope he was born in the United States. But I want to get rid of the word ‘hope'. I want to know for sure."

According to Vigilante- he should be calling Trump a "RINO ELITIST".....

But that would only be if Vigilante were honest.

So if it still such an important issue as Viggy says...why is Trump backing off?

Where is all that proof he claimed his investigations had found?

View attachment 57071

Here is what you posted

View attachment 57083

Vigilante:

Wrong OCDPawned, they are RINO ELITISTS...and the FAR LEFT POND SCUM that believe as that woman beater, Grayson does! [meaning Grayson's claim that Cruz is ineligible because he was born in Canada]

And what did Trump say?

"To be honest with you, I want him to have a birth certificate because that would mean that his presidency was, I guess you'd have to say, illegal. You have to be born in the United States. I hope he was born in the United States. But I want to get rid of the word ‘hope'. I want to know for sure."

Will he hold Ted Cruz to the same standard?

Can MILLIONS be so wrong when the Obomanations college transcripts haven't been released after almost 8 years?...HMMMM... MILLIONS WONDER!

But you told us that the college records had been- here let me remind you

upload_2015-12-16_15-51-14.png

Why won't Trump release the records proving that he screws small dogs?
It is what he is demanding of Obama.....prove my wild theories
For the same reason he wont release his records proving he gives good blow jobs.

I thought you claimed his transcripts were released? :laugh:

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released ....

See how the morons fall into it! The ARTICLE stated such, I didn't, but it was explained, do I need to repeat myself for the UN intellectual?

Whose post was this?

upload_2015-12-16_15-52-6.png

View attachment 57071

Here is what you posted

View attachment 57083

Vigilante:

And what did Trump say?

Hey, Trump was WRONG....Did he promise you could KEEP YOUR DOCTOR, or YOUR PREMIUMS WILL GO DOWN $2500, OR HAWAII IS IN ASIA, ....Do you need a FEW HUNDRED MORE OBAMAISMS?

View attachment 57071

Here is what you posted

View attachment 57083

Vigilante:

And what did Trump say?

Hey, Trump was WRONG....

Or as you called him- he is a
.... RINO ELITISTS... that believe as that woman beater, Grayson does!

How does it feel to support a RINO Elitist like Trump?

Forum List

Back