Trump Still Won't Say He Was Wrong About Obama's Birthplace

At this point, what difference does it make?

Maybe Obama told his colleges he was born in Kenya, we'll never know unless Anonymous hacks into the Obama foreign student records

Maybe Trump screws small dogs while on the phone with Castro.

We will never know unless Anonymous hacks into Trumps phone records.....

Wrong lover Stupidly!

518761556_c_570_411.jpg

Which of those men is your lover?

I see you projecting YOUR problems onto me.... I'd say the mulatto on the right does you nightly

I'm wondering why Donald the Chump was in the debate last night?

Didn't he promise to boycott the CNN debate unless they paid him 5 million so that he could donate it to veterans?

And no, Chump isn't going to admit to being wrong, he never does, even when caught red handed.

View attachment 57071

Here is your post- where are the college records your post claimed were released?

Or are you saying that you posted a lie?

To repeat, that is what the article said, I have not seen those college records, have you?..... I do think they are starting to get frustrated, BUT KEEP iT RUNNING!:ahole-1:'s

Here is what you posted

View attachment 57083

Are you now saying the article you posted was a lie?

That would be the first honest thing you have posted on USMB

Replied to twice, since YOU are this stupid, Stupidly, post it again, and again,. I'll simply copy and paste this.... Boy, you really are a dumbfucker!:321:

Here is my other favorite of Viggie getting all pisse

Vigilante:

Wrong OCDPawned, they are RINO ELITISTS...and the FAR LEFT POND SCUM that believe as that woman beater, Grayson does! [meaning Grayson's claim that Cruz is ineligible because he was born in Canada]

And what did Trump say?

"To be honest with you, I want him to have a birth certificate because that would mean that his presidency was, I guess you'd have to say, illegal. You have to be born in the United States. I hope he was born in the United States. But I want to get rid of the word ‘hope'. I want to know for sure."

According to Vigilante- he should be calling Trump a "RINO ELITIST".....

But that would only be if Vigilante were honest.
Will he hold Ted Cruz to the same standard?

Did Cruz say something about a birth cert.?

Can MILLIONS be so wrong when the Obomanations college transcripts haven't been released after almost 8 years?...HMMMM... MILLIONS WONDER!
I thought you claimed his transcripts were released? :laugh:

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released ....

See how the morons fall into it! The ARTICLE stated such, I didn't, but it was explained, do I need to repeat myself for the UN intellectual?

Whose post was this?

View attachment 57088

An article I posted.... and a fairly good one by the amount of feedback, and laughs I got!

Can MILLIONS be so wrong when the Obomanations college transcripts haven't been released after almost 8 years?...HMMMM... MILLIONS WONDER!

See how the morons fall into it! The ARTICLE stated such, I didn't, but it was explained, do I need to repeat myself for the UN intellectual?

Whose post was this?

View attachment 57088

An article I posted.... and a fairly good one by the amount of feedback, and laughs I got!
We were laughing at you....not with you.
laugh.gif

Didn't he promise to boycott the CNN debate unless they paid him 5 million so that he could donate it to veterans?

And no, Chump isn't going to admit to being wrong, he never does, even when caught red handed.

He told Cruz last night...

• Kumbaya: Trump backs off criticism of Cruz, says he has a "wonderful temperament"
    Hotair ^ | 12/15/2015 | AllahPundit
    At a loss to explain Trump veering from frenemy to enemy to friend of Cruz again at the debate in the span of about five days, Joe Scarborough wondered this morning whether some “inside deal” has now been struck between the two. I doubt it. What would that deal look like? Cruz needs something from Trump, namely, a truce that’ll keep Cruz viable for Trump voters, but Trump doesn’t need anything from Cruz. What could Cruz offer him to get him to back off? (Trump’s not going to be anyone’s VP. C’mon.) Even if the deal is “we can...

Whose post was this?

View attachment 57088

We were laughing at you....not with you.
laugh.gif

As I laugh at you smucks! :ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe Obama told his colleges he was born in Kenya, we'll never know unless Anonymous hacks into the Obama foreign student records

Wrong lover Stupidly!

518761556_c_570_411.jpg

I see you projecting YOUR problems onto me.... I'd say the mulatto on the right does you nightly

LOL....going back to your racist roots.

Wrong lover Stupidly!

518761556_c_570_411.jpg

Is he NOT a mulatto... Do you even know what a mulatto is without looking it up?

He would have done better if he stayed home

• Kumbaya: Trump backs off criticism of Cruz, says he has a "wonderful temperament"
    At a loss to explain Trump veering from frenemy to enemy to friend of Cruz again at the debate in the span of about five days, Joe Scarborough wondered this morning whether some “inside deal” has now been struck between the two. I doubt it. What would that deal look like? Cruz needs something from Trump, namely, a truce that’ll keep Cruz viable for Trump voters, but Trump doesn’t need anything from Cruz. What could Cruz offer him to get him to back off? (Trump’s not going to be anyone’s VP. C’mon.) Even if the deal is “we can...

Not bad for an RINO ELITIST as you call Trump.

Not bad for an RINO ELITIST as you call Trump.

Did I? Or did you just make that up also?

Wrong lover Stupidly!

518761556_c_570_411.jpg

Is he NOT a mulatto... Do you even know what a mulatto is without looking it up?

As I said- going back to your racist roots........like a bitch returning to her kennel.

Wrong lover Stupidly!

518761556_c_570_411.jpg

As I said- going back to your racist roots........like a bitch returning to her kennel.
Thats his "tell" when he gets caught in a lie.

Forum List

Back