Trump Still Won't Say He Was Wrong About Obama's Birthplace

I'm wondering why Donald the Chump was in the debate last night?

Didn't he promise to boycott the CNN debate unless they paid him 5 million so that he could donate it to veterans?

And no, Chump isn't going to admit to being wrong, he never does, even when caught red handed.

He told Cruz last night...

• Kumbaya: Trump backs off criticism of Cruz, says he has a "wonderful temperament"
    Hotair ^ | 12/15/2015 | AllahPundit
    At a loss to explain Trump veering from frenemy to enemy to friend of Cruz again at the debate in the span of about five days, Joe Scarborough wondered this morning whether some “inside deal” has now been struck between the two. I doubt it. What would that deal look like? Cruz needs something from Trump, namely, a truce that’ll keep Cruz viable for Trump voters, but Trump doesn’t need anything from Cruz. What could Cruz offer him to get him to back off? (Trump’s not going to be anyone’s VP. C’mon.) Even if the deal is “we can...

Not bad for an RINO ELITIST as you call Trump.

Did I? Or did you just make that up also?

You said anyone who believes that Cruz is not eligible because of his birth in Canada is a RINO ELITIST.

And that is what Trump believes

Oh wait- maybe you think Trump is "FAR LEFT POND SCUM"?

Vigilante:

Wrong OCDPawned, they are RINO ELITISTS...and the FAR LEFT POND SCUM that believe as that woman beater, Grayson does!

Trump:

"To be honest with you, I want him to have a birth certificate because that would mean that his presidency was, I guess you'd have to say, illegal. You have to be born in the United States. I hope he was born in the United States. But I want to get rid of the word ‘hope'. I want to know for sure."

Wrong lover Stupidly!

518761556_c_570_411.jpg

Which of those men is your lover?

I see you projecting YOUR problems onto me.... I'd say the mulatto on the right does you nightly

LOL....going back to your racist roots.

Is he NOT a mulatto... Do you even know what a mulatto is without looking it up?

As I said- going back to your racist roots........like a bitch returning to her kennel.

Stupidly probably thinks the word niggardly is also racist! What a fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Didn't he promise to boycott the CNN debate unless they paid him 5 million so that he could donate it to veterans?

And no, Chump isn't going to admit to being wrong, he never does, even when caught red handed.

• Kumbaya: Trump backs off criticism of Cruz, says he has a "wonderful temperament"
    At a loss to explain Trump veering from frenemy to enemy to friend of Cruz again at the debate in the span of about five days, Joe Scarborough wondered this morning whether some “inside deal” has now been struck between the two. I doubt it. What would that deal look like? Cruz needs something from Trump, namely, a truce that’ll keep Cruz viable for Trump voters, but Trump doesn’t need anything from Cruz. What could Cruz offer him to get him to back off? (Trump’s not going to be anyone’s VP. C’mon.) Even if the deal is “we can...

You said anyone who believes that Cruz is not eligible because of his birth in Canada is a RINO ELITIST.

Vigilante:

Wrong OCDPawned, they are RINO ELITISTS...and the FAR LEFT POND SCUM that believe as that woman beater, Grayson does!

Trump:

"To be honest with you, I want him to have a birth certificate because that would mean that his presidency was, I guess you'd have to say, illegal. You have to be born in the United States. I hope he was born in the United States. But I want to get rid of the word ‘hope'. I want to know for sure."

And as Obuma is, he was WRONG as I stated at the time..... BUT he knows there aren't 57 STATES!

I see you projecting YOUR problems onto me.... I'd say the mulatto on the right does you nightly

Is he NOT a mulatto... Do you even know what a mulatto is without looking it up?

As I said- going back to your racist roots........like a bitch returning to her kennel.
Thats his "tell" when he gets caught in a lie.

Ah, the THUG has come out of the Black Boy!

Stupidly probably thinks the word niggardly is also racist! What a fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Niggardly has nothing to do with race.
Mulatto has everything to do with race.

Mulatto is a favorite term of racists, Niggardly is a term racists use only when they can't get away with using a shortened version of it.

Vigilante:

Trump:

And as Obuma is, he was WRONG as I stated at the time..... BUT he knows there aren't 57 STATES!

As you stated at the time- anyone that 'wrong' is a RINO ELITIST......like Trump.

Does it matter? The truth will out, eventually. There is enough ambiguity to keep this debate going for years. And that ambiguity should have been a factor in Obama's political career, but it seemed to make everyone glom on to that and his ambiguous racial nature as well. He was our first Biracial President. Not black. FACT. The rest, history will separate the wheat from the chafe.

Mulatto is a favorite term of racists, Niggardly is a term racists use only when they can't get away with using a shortened version of it.

Took you long enough to look it up! AND your HALF BLACK is a Halfrican.... I suppose that a RACIST term also.... And by the way, SO WHAT IF IT IS... Trump has shown us we don't have to worry about UPSETTING the PC crowd, our FREE SPEECH steps all over PC NOW!!!!..

He was our first Biracial President. Not black. FACT..

Hmmm Mary.....who gets to define who is "black"?

Whites like you?

Or those who would have been required to sit at the back of the bus under Jim Crow laws?

Vigilante:

Trump:

As you stated at the time- anyone that 'wrong' is a RINO ELITIST......like Trump.

Nope, Trump was simply wrong.... Did you know Obuma believes we have 57 states?

Took you long enough to look it up! AND your HALF BLACK is a Halfrican.... I suppose that a RACIST term also.... And by the way, SO WHAT IF IT IS... Trump has shown us we don't have to worry about UPSETTING the PC crowd, our FREE SPEECH steps all over PC NOW!!!!..

Hey no need for you to get all pissy again.

I just pointed out that you were showing your racist roots by using a racial term.

You were the one who brought race into this thread.

Because that is what good little racists like you do.

Does it matter? The truth will out, eventually. There is enough ambiguity to keep this debate going for years. And that ambiguity should have been a factor in Obama's political career, but it seemed to make everyone glom on to that and his ambiguous racial nature as well. He was our first Biracial President. Not black. FACT. The rest, history will separate the wheat from the chafe.
Thats not a fact. It is a fact he said he was Black or specifically African American.

Vigilante:

Trump:

Nope, Trump was simply wrong....

Why was Trump 'simply wrong" when you proclaimed "they are RINO ELITISTS...that believe as... Grayson does!

Why is Trump not a RINO ELITIST when he believes exactly what your proclaimed RINO ELITIST believed?

Forum List

Back