Trump Still Won't Say He Was Wrong About Obama's Birthplace

familyguy.jpg

When the vacancy opened up Kagan called the WH and asked to speak with her favorite Kenyan lawyer

When Trump decided to run for President, he first had to remove all of his cocaine and meth from Trump Towers.

Prove it with a link, or as I just stated, you scum on the left are LIARS!

My claim is as true- and as proven as Franks....and yours.....

When the vacancy opened up Kagan called the WH and asked to speak with her favorite Kenyan lawyer

We are LAUGHING at YOU again.... Frank and I understand, but the nuance has gone so far over your head as Pluto is!

Really- being laughed at by you and Frankie bothers me less than being ignored by monkeys at the zoo.

I am busy laughing at you trying to dance away from how you called Trump a RINO ELITIST.......

You are Stupid, Stupidly, I already said Trump was wrong... BUT perhaps I WAS WRONG, he simply MISSPOKE!....Just like The Hildebeast!!!!!!

What does Trump's birtherism have to do with Hillary? Sounds like deflection and trolling to me.

It's a non issue, you're just trying to make it one

I can assure you that it won't be a "non issue" if Trump makes it to the General Election. It's only a "non issue" with his brain dead NaziCon base.

Nobody cares anymore. He's smart to not even go down that road ever again. They are trying to bait and bring him down
They wouldn't be able to 'bring him down' if he actually had hard evidence that Obama was not born in the US. No one cares about the birther issue because it has been proven over and over again there is no issue. What people do care about is bringing a man to the presidency who is an obvious liar, who wants to bring down Obama with an obvious lie. Someone who panders to the conspiracy theory that Obama was not born in the US.

What does Trump's birtherism have to do with Hillary? Sounds like deflection and trolling to me.

I can assure you that it won't be a "non issue" if Trump makes it to the General Election. It's only a "non issue" with his brain dead NaziCon base.

Yeah bring it up when he's running against the Queen of liars....be stupid

NaziCon rationale:

Trump's lies irrelevant.

Hillary's lies relevant.

When Trump decided to run for President, he first had to remove all of his cocaine and meth from Trump Towers.

Prove it with a link, or as I just stated, you scum on the left are LIARS!

My claim is as true- and as proven as Franks....and yours.....

We are LAUGHING at YOU again.... Frank and I understand, but the nuance has gone so far over your head as Pluto is!

Really- being laughed at by you and Frankie bothers me less than being ignored by monkeys at the zoo.

I am busy laughing at you trying to dance away from how you called Trump a RINO ELITIST.......

You are Stupid, Stupidly, I already said Trump was wrong...]

How does it feel to be supporting a RINO ELITIST for President?

He MISSPOKE, just like the Hildebeast did.... BUT apparently the Drunken Squaw just has trouble finding her bottle!

Funny. How many times has Trump "MISSPOKE" about Obama's birth? What about those investigators?

Already posted a video, that shows Obuma is a phony, and what about her BOSNIA HEROICS?

Nobody cares anymore. He's smart to not even go down that road ever again. They are trying to bait and bring him down
They wouldn't be able to 'bring him down' if he actually had hard evidence that Obama was not born in the US. No one cares about the birther issue because it has been proven over and over again there is no issue. What people do care about is bringing a man to the presidency who is an obvious liar, who wants to bring down Obama with an obvious lie. Someone who panders to the conspiracy theory that Obama was not born in the US.

Except it was Hillary's camp that started it....ooooof

NaziCon rationale:

Trump's lies irrelevant.

Hillary's lies relevant.

Thank you SquawPuss for ADMITTING the HILDEBAEST LIES! So fucking easy with brain dead liberal scum!

"I don't want to answer that question."

MSNBC host Chris Matthews pushed Donald Trump to admit Tuesday night that he was wrong to advocate the discredited birther theory that Barack Obama isn't legally president because he was allegedly not born in the United States.

"Is Donald Trump honest when he says that Barack Obama isn't a legitimate president?" Matthews asked after the GOP presidential debate in Las Vegas.

"I don't talk about that anymore," Trump replied.

He no longer answers that question, he said, because if he does, "it's all people talk about."

"I don't want to answer that question," the real estate mogul repeatedly insisted. If he were to win the presidency, he said, then he would address the matter.

Trump first tried to cast doubt on Obama's birthplace in 2011, leading the White House to publish an official copy of the president's birth certificate as proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. Still, Trump questioned the document's authenticity.

After Tuesday's interview ended, Matthews continued berating Trump, slamming his unwillingness to apologize for his birther claims as a "blemish" and an "original sin."

"Our president should be respected," Matthews said. "I don't like it."

Trump has refused to respond to similar questions before. He told NBC News' Chuck Todd that he no longer discusses birtherism in September.

Trump Still Won't Say He Was Wrong About Obama's Birthplace

How could America trust a man that lies about something so simple - and easily proveable? Isn't that the original lie that catapulted him into the political spotlight? What about those investigators that he supposedly send to Hawaii? The man is a natural born liar. Trump knows that if he admits his birther lie - he will lose part of his base support (racists who hate Obama).
Demagogues never apologize.

NaziCon rationale:

Trump's lies irrelevant.

Hillary's lies relevant.

Hillaary lied about Americans getting killed, huge difference

Well, Obama did tell his publisher, and probably his colleges, that he was born in Kenya
When did he do that? Do you have a link....a valid link?
It is in his book, apparently. But the publisher of the book has repeatedly explained it was a mistake, an assumption or misunderstanding on his part and that Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

NaziCon rationale:

Trump's lies irrelevant.

Hillary's lies relevant.

Only NaziCons say she lied. And even if she did lie - it was AFTER the fact and no one died because of her supposed lie.

NaziCon rationale:

Trump's lies irrelevant.

Hillary's lies relevant.

Only NaziCons say she lied. And even if she did lie - it was AFTER the fact and no one died because of her supposed lie.

It was a video!!!!!!! yeah she lied dumb ass. Gawd you're stupid

I see your SUCKING the Halfrican's dick again... Right Obuma doesn't lie!

Here They Are... Barack Obama's FIVE BIGGEST LIES - Can ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../here-they-are-barack-obamas-five-bigges...
Jun 11, 2015 - Have we ever seen a president more dishonest than Barack Obama? Have we ever seen a president who could lie so often and with such ease ...
Obama's Legacy -- Paved with Lies | National Review Online
www.nationalreview.com/.../many-lies-paving-way-oba...
National Review
Jul 22, 2015 - The Many Lies Paving the Way to Obama's Legacy · fullscreen. (Alex Wong/Getty). Share article on Facebookshare; Tweet articletweet; Plus ...
Barack Obama Lies to the Pope's Face | RedState
www.redstate.com/2015/.../barack-obama-lies-to-the-popes-face...
RedState
Sep 23, 2015 - I'm writing a book on this right now and it is very clear that Barack Obama flat out lied in the Pope's face today. Listen to a part of what Barack ...
The Ultimate List Of Barack Obama's Big FAT Lies
The Ultimate List Of Barack Obama's Big FAT Liesobamas-big-fat-l...
Sep 19, 2015 - Joe Wilson was right when he yelled “you lie” at Obama in 2009. Liberals refused to believe and dismissed Wilson as a “racist” — of course.
Jindal: 'President Obama lied to the Pope' | Washington ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/jindal-president-obama-lied.../2572718
Sep 23, 2015 - Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal says President Obama deliberately deceived Pope Francis Wednesday during an extravagant ceremony at the ...
Pentagon Blows Up Over Obama's Lies, Drops THIS in ...
www.thepoliticalinsider.com/pentagon-blows-up-over-obamas-lies-drops...
Dispensing with the usual formalities and professionalism that take place during political discussions, a Pentagon official responded to President Obama's ...
Benghazi: Obama's Actions Amount To A Shameful ... - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../benghazi-obamas-actions-amount-to-a-shameful-dereli...
Obama's actions, or inactions, amounted to dereliction of duty, and worse. ... Pants On Fire: Obama Scrambles For Cover As Benghazi Lie ...
The Biggest Obama Scandals Are Proven and Ignored - The ...
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/05/the...obama.../275960/
Obama's honor. "Can she actually believe this?," he asks incredulously. "Has this president broken the law, lied under oath, or authorized war ...
Need more, I have 82 MILLION LINKS to those Obuma Lies!

Forum List

Back