Trump Still Won't Say He Was Wrong About Obama's Birthplace

Is he NOT a mulatto... Do you even know what a mulatto is without looking it up?

As I said- going back to your racist roots........like a bitch returning to her kennel.

Stupidly probably thinks the word niggardly is also racist! What a fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Niggardly has nothing to do with race.
Mulatto has everything to do with race.

Mulatto is a favorite term of racists, Niggardly is a term racists use only when they can't get away with using a shortened version of it.

Took you long enough to look it up! AND your HALF BLACK is a Halfrican.... I suppose that a RACIST term also.... And by the way, SO WHAT IF IT IS... Trump has shown us we don't have to worry about UPSETTING the PC crowd, our FREE SPEECH steps all over PC NOW!!!!..

Hey no need for you to get all pissy again.

I just pointed out that you were showing your racist roots by using a racial term.

You were the one who brought race into this thread.

Because that is what good little racists like you do.
Look at it this way, Vagasil and people like Frank are wonderful liberal recruiters.

They don't know it, but they are.

"I don't want to answer that question."

MSNBC host Chris Matthews pushed Donald Trump to admit Tuesday night that he was wrong to advocate the discredited birther theory that Barack Obama isn't legally president because he was allegedly not born in the United States.

"Is Donald Trump honest when he says that Barack Obama isn't a legitimate president?" Matthews asked after the GOP presidential debate in Las Vegas.

"I don't talk about that anymore," Trump replied.

He no longer answers that question, he said, because if he does, "it's all people talk about."

"I don't want to answer that question," the real estate mogul repeatedly insisted. If he were to win the presidency, he said, then he would address the matter.

Trump first tried to cast doubt on Obama's birthplace in 2011, leading the White House to publish an official copy of the president's birth certificate as proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. Still, Trump questioned the document's authenticity.

After Tuesday's interview ended, Matthews continued berating Trump, slamming his unwillingness to apologize for his birther claims as a "blemish" and an "original sin."

"Our president should be respected," Matthews said. "I don't like it."

Trump has refused to respond to similar questions before. He told NBC News' Chuck Todd that he no longer discusses birtherism in September.

How could America trust a man that lies about something so simple - and easily proveable? Isn't that the original lie that catapulted him into the political spotlight? What about those investigators that he supposedly send to Hawaii? The man is a natural born liar. Trump knows that if he admits his birther lie - he will lose part of his base support (racists who hate Obama).
Birther dumbshits are the base of Donald Trump's constituency.

Is he NOT a mulatto... Do you even know what a mulatto is without looking it up?

As I said- going back to your racist roots........like a bitch returning to her kennel.

Stupidly probably thinks the word niggardly is also racist! What a fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Mulatto is a favorite term of racists, Niggardly is a term racists use only when they can't get away with using a shortened version of it.

Took you long enough to look it up! AND your HALF BLACK is a Halfrican.... I suppose that a RACIST term also.... And by the way, SO WHAT IF IT IS... Trump has shown us we don't have to worry about UPSETTING the PC crowd, our FREE SPEECH steps all over PC NOW!!!!..

I just pointed out that you were showing your racist roots by using a racial term.

Yes, AFTER TRUMP, we can NOW DO THAT and let your jackass's RANT about it, while we laugh at your STUPIDITY, STUPIDLY! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

MSNBC host Chris Matthews pushed Donald Trump to admit Tuesday night that he was wrong to advocate the discredited birther theory that Barack Obama isn't legally president because he was allegedly not born in the United States.

"Is Donald Trump honest when he says that Barack Obama isn't a legitimate president?" Matthews asked after the GOP presidential debate in Las Vegas.

He no longer answers that question, he said, because if he does, "it's all people talk about."

"I don't want to answer that question," the real estate mogul repeatedly insisted. If he were to win the presidency, he said, then he would address the matter.

Trump first tried to cast doubt on Obama's birthplace in 2011, leading the White House to publish an official copy of the president's birth certificate as proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. Still, Trump questioned the document's authenticity.

After Tuesday's interview ended, Matthews continued berating Trump, slamming his unwillingness to apologize for his birther claims as a "blemish" and an "original sin."

Trump has refused to respond to similar questions before. He told NBC News' Chuck Todd that he no longer discusses birtherism in September.

How could America trust a man that lies about something so simple - and easily proveable? Isn't that the original lie that catapulted him into the political spotlight? What about those investigators that he supposedly send to Hawaii? The man is a natural born liar. Trump knows that if he admits his birther lie - he will lose part of his base support (racists who hate Obama).
Birther dumbshits are the base of Donald Trump's constituency.
And LIARS, CRIMINALS, and the Anti-American make up the Hildebeast & Obomanation brigade

Yes, AFTER TRUMP, we can NOW DO THAT and let your jackass's RANT about it, while we laugh at your STUPIDITY, STUPIDLY! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That is what the racists supporting Trump are hoping.

You know, maybe Kagan got SCOTUS to buy her silence on Obama foreign status

You know, maybe Cruz came to America after blowing Raul and Fidel in a threesome.

When the vacancy opened up Kagan called the WH and asked to speak with her favorite Kenyan lawyer

When Trump decided to run for President, he first had to remove all of his cocaine and meth from Trump Towers.

Prove it with a link, or as I just stated, you scum on the left are LIARS!

Why, is the Hildebeast a secret Nubian?

12369070_10153724360665450_6608371891844043684_n.jpg

History will record the last few election cycles when the Republican party foisted the dumbest no-brain twits on the national consciousness. Trump and Palin.

Cons you have a lot to apologize for. Just these two, out of the menagerie of weirdos that come out of the conservative movement, are enough crazy dullwits to last for generations.

Trump is an 8 year old child. Palin is an 8 year old child that believes in witches.

It baffles me why his "supporters" wouldn't care. Do they like chronic liars?
I don't care because its his opinion. Maybe he really believes it. Maybe he has info that makes him believe it to be true. I don't think he is, but I don't care either. There's more important things in life than caring about what Trump, or anyone else for that matter, believes is his birthplace.

Zero fucks given, doesn't impact my life at all

Lies matter! Especially the very first one!
Do you hold Hillary to the same standard? She openly lied about Benghazi (video).

You mean AFTER they were already dead? So what? Like she said - "what difference does it make"...
So it was ok for her to lie to the families because they were already dead?

Who said she lied?

You know, maybe Cruz came to America after blowing Raul and Fidel in a threesome.

When the vacancy opened up Kagan called the WH and asked to speak with her favorite Kenyan lawyer

When Trump decided to run for President, he first had to remove all of his cocaine and meth from Trump Towers.

My claim is as true- and as proven as Franks....and yours.....

Look at it this way, Vagasil and people like Frank are wonderful liberal recruiters.

Well the WEAK MINDED MIGHt go for it, as well as the brainwashed college kids...that want a decent course mark!

We are LAUGHING at YOU again.... Frank and I understand, but the nuance has gone so far over your head as Pluto is!

Well the WEAK MINDED MIGHt go for it,

Well then that solves it- you and Frankie will be going for that.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have my REAL ORIGINAL birth certificate, and I have no doubt it could be copied and faked and phony backstories planted in the press about my birth, and so on and so on . Why anyone would go to such lengths for anyone, well...It seems incredible Obama or anyone else would go to such lengths. But it's not entirely implausible, either. The truth WILL OUT.

perhaps if we were school children, like you, we might!

We are LAUGHING at YOU again.... Frank and I understand, but the nuance has gone so far over your head as Pluto is!

Really- being laughed at by you and Frankie bothers me less than being ignored by monkeys at the zoo.

I am busy laughing at you trying to dance away from how you called Trump a RINO ELITIST.......

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have my REAL ORIGINAL birth certificate, and I have no doubt it could be copied and faked and phony backstories planted in the press about my birth, and so on and so on . Why anyone would go to such lengths for anyone, well...It seems incredible Obama or anyone else would go to such lengths. But it's not entirely implausible, either. The truth WILL OUT.

LOL....yes......the 'Truth WILL OUT"......LOL

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-16_16-37-53.jpeg
    upload_2015-12-16_16-37-53.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 25

perhaps if we were school children, like you, we might!

If you acted like school children that would indicate a degree of maturity and honesty that you are incapable of reaching.

Forum List

Back