Trump: Stronger Than Ever

In his civil deposition in New York Trump pled the 5th 400 times.

Yeah.....but unlike criminal law, the 5th can *absolutely* be held against you in civil suits.

What Trump gave was 400 instances of 'adverse inference'.

Yeah.....but unlike criminal law, the 5th can *absolutely* be held against you in civil suits.

What Trump gave was 400 instances of 'adverse inference'.

I know.. and that could influence the jury in the criminal case. He's not smart.

Your assumption that the ballots are fraudulent....is more of your hopeless conspiracy fantasy.

You start with your delusion about 'criminals and traitors'. Not with evidence. And then demand your delusions be 'disproven' while condemning anyone you imagine into your fantasy.

That's wildly irrational. And why you fail over and over.

Mail in ballots were fraudulent because they were unverifiable.
Neither side should be comfortable with the results.
But complete and total ignoramuses like you don't even know there was an issue.

The power of the cult to keep you stupid is immense.

Mail in ballots were fraudulent because they were unverifiable.
Says who?

Let me guess.....you citing yourself again.
Neither side should be comfortable with the results.
But complete and total ignoramuses like you don't even know there was an issue.

The power of the cult to keep you stupid is immense.

Or.....you citing yourself just isn't persasive as you don't know what you're talking about.

We have the Attorney General confirming there was no fraud that could have changed the outcome of the election. And the head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure security agency confirming the most secure election in US history.

But I should ignore them....and instead believe any random asshole on the internet who insists he knows better?

Why would I ever do that?

Again physical evidence like the envelopes and valid signatures are not delusions.

Your claims that the ballots are fraudulent is made up. You have no evidence to support it. Yet you insist that your conspiracy must be disproven.

Nope. No one is obligated to do shit. Its you that must prove your conspiracy first.

And you can't.

Again physical evidence like the envelopes and valid signatures are not delusions.

I admire the effort.
Literally no way to get through to those that are that deep within the cult.

it's impossible to explain "X" to them because they have missed A thru W.

Says who?

Let me guess.....you citing yourself again.

Or.....you citing yourself just isn't persasive as you don't know what you're talking about.

We have the Attorney General confirming there was no fraud that could have changed the outcome of the election. And the head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure security agency confirming the most secure election in US history.

But I should ignore them....and instead believe any random asshole on the internet who insists he knows better?

Why would I ever do that?

None of what you wrote is true.

I admire the effort.
Literally no way to get through to those that are that deep within the cult.

it's impossible to explain "X" to them because they have missed A thru W.

Oh, sure there is: evidence.

You simply don't have it to back the conspiracy that all mail in ballots are fraudulent. You repeat whatever Trump told you to think.

Which is the very culty behavior you claim to condemn.

Mikovits and The Elf: Coupe de Grace

So just before SARS2 broke out in Wuhan, Mikovits's Achillion announces a therapy breakthrough:

25 Sep 2019 Achillion Receives Breakthrough Designation from FDA for Danicopan for Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria

Rutgers University picks up on this in 2021 with the Lyme agent, Borrelia:

Borrelia burgdorferi / Hemoglobinuria

Next we make the tick link much clearer:

Feb 2017 German Red Cross / U. Pennsylvania / Technische U., Freising, Germany
'....by using eculizumab and tick-derived C5 inhibitor coversin, we determined conditions ex vivo in which C5 inhibition is incomplete.'

The tick of interest is the African Sand Tampon, from which coversin derives. We linked this USMB:

10 Jan 2022 Post #943

'Ornithodoros moubata....'

This tick, O. moubata, can go without a blood meal for up to five years.

None of what you wrote is true.

Says you. And you're so indoctrinated into MAGA, so willing to ape whatever Trump tells you what to think.......that you will ignore anything that contradicts you.

Like a loyal cultist would.

Back in reality, CISA absolutely confirmed that that it was the most secure election in history:

"The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result. "

With the Attorney General confirming that there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election:

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you? You have no idea what you're talking about.

Post #943 in post #217 of this thread mentions stem-cell transplantation. Stem-cell transplantation is also a current therapy for Lyme disease.

Forum List

Back