Trump: Stronger Than Ever

You lie. You never posted proof that Democrats injected 25,000 illegal votes for every democratic candidate in that election.
Yes I did. Can you read ? Go back to the last post I posted in that discussion.
Not that it actually matters, when you haven tread 99,9% of what I posted.

You don't a shred of evidence to show/prove that. You just throw irresponsible claims around and hope they will stick, for low information readers. Quite possible they were agent provacateurs - longtime tactic of the left. Ho hum. yawn****

LOLOLOLOL

For fuck's sake. They were literally chanting the Nazi cheer, "blood and soil." :cuckoo:

Yes I did. Can you read ? Go back to the last post I posted in that discussion.
Not that it actually matters, when you haven tread 99,9% of what I posted.

You lie. You never once proved 25000 illegal ballots where cast for each Democratic candidate in that county.

FALSE! Exactly the opposite happened. Protestors who were marching & protesting the removal of a Robert E LEE statue from a park (with a legal permit to march & protest) were attacked by leftist lunatics without any permit.)

As for so-called "white supremacists", nobody knows if there were any of them there at the time.
who was running around with tiki torches?

I did prove it. Can you read ?

LOLOL

You may be too senile to remember this ... but there was a time when Trump hired a team to travel to Hawaii to find proof that Obama wasn't really born there. When they didn't find any evidence to support that, Trump just remained silent about them not finding any such proof, even as he continued to lie about where Obama was born.

Now he's doing that again in regards to election fraud. Turns out, his campaign hired a team to find election fraud. No one ever heard about that until now because they didn't find anything substantial.

Trump campaign paid researchers to prove 2020 fraud but kept findings secret

Former president Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign commissioned an outside research firm in a bid to prove electoral-fraud claims but never released the findings because the firm disputed many of his theories and could not offer any proof that he was the rightful winner of the election, according to four people familiar with the matter.

LOLOL

You may be too senile to remember this ... but there was a time when Trump hired a team to travel to Hawaii to find proof that Obama wasn't really born there. When they didn't find any evidence to support that, Trump just remained silent about them not finding any such proof, even as he continued to lie about where Obama was born.

Now he's doing that again in regards to election fraud. Turns out, his campaign hired a team to find election fraud. No one ever heard about that until now because they didn't find anything substantial.

Former president Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign commissioned an outside research firm in a bid to prove electoral-fraud claims but never released the findings because the firm disputed many of his theories and could not offer any proof that he was the rightful winner of the election, according to four people familiar with the matter.
And the little they did find went both ways

LOLOL

Jack Smith knows all about this.:dance:

LOLOL

Trump and all of us had/have plenty of evidence that Obama was born in Africa. Just the fact that Obama's older, African relatives claim this, is quite strong.

Electoral fraud claims are in my long, long posts, related to several states, that you haven't bothered to read. Until then, I see no reason to even talk to you about this subject.

who was running around with tiki torches?
Good question. Up to now, I haven't seen any evidence presented by anybody of who they were. If you have any, let's hear it. BTW, I don't see much of any effect by people carrying a torch.

You lie. You never once proved 25000 illegal ballots where cast for each Democratic candidate in that county.
So you're not going to go back and look it up. Uh huh. For you, just saying "you never once proved" is good enough. As is ignoring the other 99.9% of my election fraud postings. Hu hum. :rolleyes:

Good question. Up to now, I haven't seen any evidence presented by anybody of who they were. If you have any, let's hear it. BTW, I don't see much of any effect by people carrying a torch.

its now coming on 5 years since that happened. Some of the details could be forgotten.

its now coming on 5 years since that happened. Some of the details could be forgotten.
Not one word of those leftist media sources shows/proves WHO the torch carriers were. Agent provocateurs ? ..of which there have been hundreds of thousands over the past 60 years...ho hum.....

Got any NAMES ? ADDRESSES ? SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS ? PHONE NYMERS ? eMAIL ADDRESSES ? Got ANYTHING ?

last paragraph of Post # 460.

Of course you'll say that it's not proof.
LOL Well, nothing is "proof" to a liberal, unless it says what he wants to hear. :rolleyes:

Trump and all of us had/have plenty of evidence that Obama was born in Africa. Just the fact that Obama's older, African relatives claim this, is quite strong.

You're Birther too?????

rotfl-gif.288736

No, Birther, gramps. There is no evidence Obama was born in Africa. There is evidence he was born in Hawaii.

Electoral fraud claims are in my long, long posts, related to several states, that you haven't bothered to read. Until then, I see no reason to even talk to you about this subject.

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, Birther gramps. Trump hired a team to find election fraud. He paid them $600,000 to find election fraud.

They couldn't find it but you think a nut like you can. :badgrin:

Not one word of those leftist media sources shows/proves WHO the torch carriers were. Agent provocateurs ? ..of which there have been hundreds of thousands over the past 60 years...ho hum.....

Got any NAMES ? ADDRESSES ? SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS ? PHONE NYMERS ? eMAIL ADDRESSES ? Got ANYTHING ?

Nutcase, the event was organized by a member of the Proud Boys. It was hosted by a bunch of known rightwing nuts.

Pretending like folks on the left infiltrated a Proud Boys rally to provoke them into being bigots is retarded, even for a Birther like you.

Proud Boys member who organized the event... You know, one of Trump's boys... "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by!"

merlin_126043688_8f729d93-6519-4983-8635-9510147e0651-articleLarge.jpg

Nutcase, the event was organized by a member of the Proud Boys. It was hosted by a bunch of known rightwing nuts.

Pretending like folks on the left infiltrated a Proud Boys rally to provoke them into being bigots is retarded, even for a Birther like you.
Well, some people need to be told twice, or 3, or 4, or 10, or 20 times. Ho hum.

The limited number of people who engaged in violent attacks against police officers were leftwing agent provacateurs, and Trump supporters egged on by leftwingers,

Egged on by bullhorn carrying leftists. Ex. Water Masterson, Peter Scattini, Crackhead Barney & friends.

BOMBSHELL: Leftists Infiltrated 1/6 Protests Disguised As Pro-Trump Reporters While Working With Democrat News Outlets - National File

Far Left Activists Infiltrated Jan. 6 Protests Dressed as Conservatives with OAN Microphone – Breached Capitol Grounds, Gave FBI Tips on How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies (VIDEO) - Survive the News

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation – They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) - Survive the News

It Wasn’t Just the FBI – The Capitol Police Also Had at Least 3 Operatives Planted Inside the Jan. 6 Trump Protests - Survive the News

It appears that some key players in the organization and execution of the January 6 terrorist “Insurrection” may have been Deep-State operatives working for the FBI or various other US intelligence agencies that day. Among these men were Stewart Rhodes, who founded the patriot group Oath Keepers, and Ray Epps, president of the Arizona chapter.

It became more and more evident, as the Revolver reporters began to dig deeper, that the “Insurrection” seemed to be a bought and paid-for FBI operation, contrived to frame Donald Trump and his supporters for the violence the FBI was orchestrating. All this while the FBI quietly left the linchpins of their J6 operation, Oath Keepers Epps and Rhodes, free and unindicted. The FBI even went so far as to remove Epps’s photograph from the FBI’s January 6th Most Wanted List after the Revolver News exposé was posted.

The FBI’s idea (its psyop) was to hijack the peaceful protest on January 6, 2021, and then to spark mayhem. Working with the corporate media, this would create the intentional misimpression that the protestors were all racist insurrectionists. The Feds’ primary goal is to demonize freedom-loving Americans nationwide; and their secondary goal is to instill fear in ordinary Americans that the same will happen to them if they speak or act, effectively silencing them. Cowed, they won’t act even as they witness leftists engage in the planned destruction of America and her institutions by those who have sworn to protect and serve it.

Forum List

Back