Trump Support Among Blacks and Hispanics jumps to 24% and 29%......

Trump will get at least 20% of the black vote, and 25% of the legally registered hispanic vote, and could get up to 30% of the black vote and 35 of the hispanic vote. If indies and GOP voters would have crossed over and voted in the Democrat primary and voted in Buttplugg it would already be over by a 20%-30% margin already. Black and latino voters, along with white women with children, voted in Prop 8 in California, they don't fall for the fake Pity Party for faggots, and the more intelligent blacks, while still racist, realize nobody is going to vote for reparations if it appears to be due to extortion and waves of hate crimes against working and middle class whites, who will be the ones who have to pay for it all, and Mexican latinos who have to compete with criminal illegal aliens for jobs and have their wages driven down by them are especially hit by the Covid pandemic now are not enthusiastic about throwing the borders open to Guatemalans and other Central and South Americans and their gangsters either.
You just made my case on why the House of Reps will flip into republican hands...

Some seats will flip, but I'm afraid the gerrymandering is almost airtight in places like NYC, LA and the Bay Area, Baltimore, Chicago Land, etc. It would be nice if 5%-10% of them flipped, though, for sure, but I wouldn't hope for much more than that, unfortunately. I think we'll see 3 more Senate seats net go for Trump Republicans. Just my opinion, of course, since there is no accurate media reporting any more.
With reports from her district saying Pelosi is in a virtual dead heat with the Republican challenger and begging for donations, that’s a bad sign for Dems. Will Trump take California? Not likely but it’s seems there is a backlash against a lot of Dems. I could see some seats in NY state going back Republican. All these riots are now backfiring on the Dems.
As of today there are 33 house seats that are in Toss-Up... It wasnt so just four weeks ago... The riots and violence have cahnged the whole make up of this current election cycle.. Its very possible that the House will flip to Republican control...

Trump has majority support worldwide.
EgmSqFjVoAEll36.png

Trump will get at least 20% of the black vote, and 25% of the legally registered hispanic vote, and could get up to 30% of the black vote and 35 of the hispanic vote. If indies and GOP voters would have crossed over and voted in the Democrat primary and voted in Buttplugg it would already be over by a 20%-30% margin already. Black and latino voters, along with white women with children, voted in Prop 8 in California, they don't fall for the fake Pity Party for faggots, and the more intelligent blacks, while still racist, realize nobody is going to vote for reparations if it appears to be due to extortion and waves of hate crimes against working and middle class whites, who will be the ones who have to pay for it all, and Mexican latinos who have to compete with criminal illegal aliens for jobs and have their wages driven down by them are especially hit by the Covid pandemic now are not enthusiastic about throwing the borders open to Guatemalans and other Central and South Americans and their gangsters either.
You just made my case on why the House of Reps will flip into republican hands...

Some seats will flip, but I'm afraid the gerrymandering is almost airtight in places like NYC, LA and the Bay Area, Baltimore, Chicago Land, etc. It would be nice if 5%-10% of them flipped, though, for sure, but I wouldn't hope for much more than that, unfortunately. I think we'll see 3 more Senate seats net go for Trump Republicans. Just my opinion, of course, since there is no accurate media reporting any more.
With reports from her district saying Pelosi is in a virtual dead heat with the Republican challenger and begging for donations, that’s a bad sign for Dems. Will Trump take California? Not likely but it’s seems there is a backlash against a lot of Dems. I could see some seats in NY state going back Republican. All these riots are now backfiring on the Dems.
hful5.jpg

As of today there are 33 house seats that are in Toss-Up... It wasnt so just four weeks ago... The riots and violence have cahnged the whole make up of this current election cycle.. Its very possible that the House will flip to Republican control...
Kevin McCarthy will be the next Speaker of the House. :smoke:

Polls done today, post the Republican Convention, show massive increase in support from the Black and Hispanic populations.

Battle ground states are all within the margin of error...

It appears Trump got a 8 point bounce from the RNC convention in early polling ....

Democrats worst fears are being realized with TRUMP gaining massive ground among people of color... If the polls are correct the election is over for Joe Biden and Democrats.

Donnie "Two Scoops" Trump takes Two Scoops of Bounce, he swiped Biden's bounce and now he is getting his own.

1598737363347.png

POLLING ALREADY FINDS TRUMP GETTING A CONVENTION BOUNCE
Featured image
Morning Consult finds President Trump greatly improved his position during the GOP Convention than before it. Before the Convention the Fake News Polls claimed that Slow Joe and Ho lead by double digits, which of course was Fake News and everyone with a brain knows that as they "progressively" unfake the polls that the presidential race will be all locked up by Labor Day Weekend. So now they claim Trump trails by single digits. By Labor Day Weekend they will show the race as a statistical dead heat.

I'm certainly hoping it works out that way, in big enough numbers to swing electoral votes in California and NY. I think it will still be decided in states like Ohio, Penn., Georgia, etc, as always. We've still got a couple of months for airheads to forget about today's riots and hates crimes committed by Democrats and commie vermin. Hope the deviants and morons don't stop before November. Our largest states are still Cali-NY with 84, Texas-Florida with 67, and 48 states are 'winner take all'.

trump is at 8 percent in the black community. He has been at 8 percent from the beginning. He will be at 8 percent the day of the election.
Not as of today.... Your hoping for something that isnt true anymore.. Several polls have Trump getting 35% of the black vote... if True it would be the end of the DNC as a party.
I think I know how blacks feel about trump as I am black and talk to black people about trump. A random poll of 1000 people and 350 blacks saying they support trump does not represent 47 million people. A rassmussen poll only given to conservatives do not reflect the 90 plus percent of blacks who are not republican. The oldest and most credible polling company on earth has had black support for trump at 8-9 percent since he took office.

If 35 percent of the blacks actually voted for trump, that would mean 65 percent did not. It would mean that 2/3rd's of all black people still can't stand trump. In no sane thinking is 65 percent opposition a show of support for the republican party.

I can find approval ratings of 25% to 40% among blacks for Trump all day long. Why fight it?
No, you can't. All this fake poll nonsense is based on one Republican poll and is being supported in this thread by old outlier polls from years ago and photos from things like staged White House events.
Do you morons actually believe a racist scum bag like Trump can attack Harris the way he does and have black support? You're idiots and suckers.

Trump isn't a racist...obama is the actual racist....

Black Americans can't stand harris.....you moron..
When did you become the speaker for who black people like?

trump is a racist. Obama is not running for president.

I can find approval ratings of 25% to 40% among blacks for Trump all day long. Why fight it?
The polls are all over the map... IF we take an average it hits about 25% which is where this latest poll hits.. +/- 1.2%
It is 8-9 percent. That's what it's probably going to be in November on election night.

trump is at 8 percent in the black community. He has been at 8 percent from the beginning. He will be at 8 percent the day of the election.
Not as of today.... Your hoping for something that isnt true anymore.. Several polls have Trump getting 35% of the black vote... if True it would be the end of the DNC as a party.
I think I know how blacks feel about trump as I am black and talk to black people about trump. A random poll of 1000 people and 350 blacks saying they support trump does not represent 47 million people. A rassmussen poll only given to conservatives do not reflect the 90 plus percent of blacks who are not republican. The oldest and most credible polling company on earth has had black support for trump at 8-9 percent since he took office.

If 35 percent of the blacks actually voted for trump, that would mean 65 percent did not. It would mean that 2/3rd's of all black people still can't stand trump. In no sane thinking is 65 percent opposition a show of support for the republican party.

Since you're a proven liar nobody gives a shit what you claim to know. Try to understand that, then go make another account and lose the one you're posting drivel under now, since nobody with an IQ over 10 takes you seriously, or another Democrat here for that matter.

Since you're a proven liar nobody gives a shit what you claim to know. Try to understand that, then go make another account and lose the one you're posting drivel under now, since nobody with an IQ over 10 takes you seriously, or another Democrat here for that matter.

Lol! Understand this, trump is not going to get anywhere near the numbers you guys are talking about from blacks. Watch what I say happen on election night, then take your ass on back to stormfront.

:blues:

What's that song in the background? Glory, Hallelujah.

What is that?

A peaceful protest.

Forum List

Back