Trump supporter say's women have smaller brains that's why they don't understand him

The length's that Trump supporters will go too--to defend Donald Trump is astounding. As we know 73% of the women in this country have an unfavorable opinion of Trump. But according to Pastor Scott is because: "you know--women have smaller brains and are not able to pick up on Trump's "sarcasm" as quickly as a man--LOL
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

Pastor Scott: “Women Have Smaller Brains And Are Unable To Comprehend Trump’s Sarcasm” - Newslo

So it goes from offending women into telling they don't have big enough brains to appreciate sarcasm.

But what's even funnier--is when women try to defend Donald Trump.

I have no doubt that Trump supporters have smaller brains.

Well we do know, regardless of brain sizes--there's definitely something wrong with a Trump supporters brain.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Ignorant Trump supporters are why I have no motivation to post - because they are doing all the work for Hillary. Why get in their way...

The polls are tightening...We need to pound trump hard! Don't stop until he loses on Nov 8th.

I know, but we're in the political doldrums right now until the debates begin. I'm just sitting back and watching Trump and his zombies commit political suicide.

That's what is happening too. One by one, But it may already be over,

I am not so certain that Trump is dumb enough to go toe to toe with Hillary Clinton in a debate.
Is Trump Planning to Skip the Presidential Debates?

Regarding the video, why should women give a shit if Trump makes fun of the appearance of Cruz's wife?

That's REALLY making them out to be stupid.

.:wtf:

--- and you claim to actually BE a woman, do you?
Why should ALL women get offended on behalf of Cruz's fucken wife?

That's condescending to women, like we are so petty we put cruz's dumb c**t wife above our country.

“Now, because they lack the said sarcasm center, their brains aren’t as effective in comprehending sarcasm as the average male. That means that they always have to play catch up. Meaning, if you were to tell a sarcastic joke to a woman, she would most likely wrap her head around it later on or maybe even the next day. And that’s perfectly normal, there’s nothing wrong with that.”

“However, when it comes to Donald Trump, the man has made his fortune on sarcasm and harsh rhetoric. That’s why it makes sense that most women perceive him to be offensive and sexist, when in reality, he’s no different than how he treats everybody else regardless of their gender,” the pastor said. “And that’s also the reason why most women will eventually vote for him in the presidential election, despite of how the situation appears to be right now.”

“Oh really? And what makes you think that?” Baldwin just couldn’t let it go. “Well, because y’all are slower when it comes to sarcasm, women will only truly understand what Donald Trump has been saying all this time just before the election. Then you’ll see that he was just being sarcastic...."

The sarcasm will click while standing in the line to vote and then everyone will laugh and vote Trump in a landslide.:lmao:
And I saw a little pink pig fly past the second story window. LOL

“Now, because they lack the said sarcasm center, their brains aren’t as effective in comprehending sarcasm as the average male. That means that they always have to play catch up. Meaning, if you were to tell a sarcastic joke to a woman, she would most likely wrap her head around it later on or maybe even the next day. And that’s perfectly normal, there’s nothing wrong with that.”

“However, when it comes to Donald Trump, the man has made his fortune on sarcasm and harsh rhetoric. That’s why it makes sense that most women perceive him to be offensive and sexist, when in reality, he’s no different than how he treats everybody else regardless of their gender,” the pastor said. “And that’s also the reason why most women will eventually vote for him in the presidential election, despite of how the situation appears to be right now.”

“Oh really? And what makes you think that?” Baldwin just couldn’t let it go. “Well, because y’all are slower when it comes to sarcasm, women will only truly understand what Donald Trump has been saying all this time just before the election. Then you’ll see that he was just being sarcastic...."

The sarcasm will click while standing in the line to vote and then everyone will laugh and vote Trump in a landslide.:lmao:
And I saw a little pink pig fly past the second story window. LOL
That's extraordinary!

Finally! A Trump supporter I can agree with. :dance:

Well too bad for you that women are the largest voting block in this country, and they're planning a major ass kicking of Trump in November.

Not really. Hillary has a 58% disapproval rating among women.

You keep bragging about that unassailable voting block of women, but not all of them hold the same positive opinion of Hillary that you think they do.

Liberals must truly believe that the female psyche is SO weak if they actually believe that all women will vote for Clinton based on one person's remark.
How remarkably sexist.

Regarding the video, why should women give a shit if Trump makes fun of the appearance of Cruz's wife?

That's condescending to women, like we are so petty we put cruz's dumb c**t wife above our country.
By golly, you Trump supporters make such a good case for women to vote for Trump. LOL

It is a fact that on average women have smaller brains than men, but they have a different structure to their brains that enables them to be as intelligent as men.

Not sure that is a very high bar...but there it is.

By golly, you Trump supporters make such a good case for women to vote for Trump. LOL
Yeah, because eveerything random supporters of Trump say and do are totally 100% reflective of Trumps own opinions....you fucking idiot.

that is how the left thinks in their bigotry fashion

they sort people into groups

this time women

then they attach how all people in the box (women) think

that is why they have coined phrases like

the "African community" then attach and expectation on how

everyone in the box (blacks)are to think

the funny thing is they are not even aware of just how bigoted it is

Well too bad for you that women are the largest voting block in this country, and they're planning a major ass kicking of Trump in November.

You keep bragging about that unassailable voting block of women, but not all of them hold the same positive opinion of Hillary that you think they do.

think they do

think

more like

demand

think they do

think

more like

demand

I see. But if I have my social justice cap on right, demanding women have an opinion of any sort would be.... sexist.... or misogynistic.

think they do

think

more like

demand

I see. But if I have my social justice cap on right, demanding women have an opinion of any sort would be.... sexist.... or misogynistic.

in the pc world they can have an opinion

as long as it is the view of the leftists

anything else will not be tolerated

Damned if I know. Who said that was ever the point?

That doesn't even make any sense. :cuckoo:

Schnockered again huh?

Forum List

Back