Trump Supporter Shouts Profanities And Interrupts HAMILTON In Chicago

"One Facebook user wrote "At the end, the performers were crying... so was I. "

Freaking snowflakes bawl at the drop of a hat

Well libs... Eventually you get what you give. And you've definitely some some shit coming your way... The wiser amongst you will spend the next 4 years rethinking the way they've conducted themselves the past 8. But for the overwhelming majority of you; the next 4 years are going to be hard on you. Very hard.

And the depolorables strike again! They're on a rampage...

Now, BroadwayWorld has learned that a Trump supporter interrupted the Saturday evening performance of Hamilton in Chicago. An audience member seated in the balcony allegedly shouted "We won! You Lost! Get over it! F*ck you!" during the number "Dear Theodosia."

One Twitter user who attended the show alleges that the audience member also shouted profanities and had an altercation with security before being removed from the auditorium.

One Facebook user wrote "At the end, the performers were crying... so was I. They didn't break characters once. They still sang their hearts out."

We'll continue to follow this story as more information becomes available.

Scum. :mad-61:

You sound like a total idiot.

On another note

"Vice President-elect Mike Pence said the boos he faced at the Broadway production of "Hamilton" were "what freedom sounds like."

Pence also didn't criticize the show's cast for addressing him from the stage after the play's end Friday night, saying he wasn't offended and understood their message.

"I did hear what was said from the stage. I can tell you I wasn't offended by what was said. I will leave to others whether that was the appropriate venue to say it," he said on "Fox News Sunday."

Mike Pence: 'I wasn't offended' by message of 'Hamilton' cast - CNNPolitics.com

Guy sounds like a class act.

I hope somebody takes rotten tomatoes to the performance next time. :funnyface:

....or rotten eggs

No more free passes for liberals. THey act like scum, they should be treated like scum.

What you're actually championing is more the the same old shit, but ok, whatever.

You can only say something so removed from reality because you have internalized the idea that you have the right to expect to dish it out but not have to worry about taking it.

....or rotten eggs

No more free passes for liberals. THey act like scum, they should be treated like scum.

What you're actually championing is more the the same old shit, but ok, whatever.

You can only say something so removed from reality because you have internalized the idea that you have the right to expect to dish it out but not have to worry about taking it.

Whatever you want to think hon, no worries.

Now, BroadwayWorld has learned that a Trump supporter interrupted the Saturday evening performance of Hamilton in Chicago. An audience member seated in the balcony allegedly shouted "We won! You Lost! Get over it! F*ck you!" during the number "Dear Theodosia."

One Twitter user who attended the show alleges that the audience member also shouted profanities and had an altercation with security before being removed from the auditorium.

One Facebook user wrote "At the end, the performers were crying... so was I. They didn't break characters once. They still sang their hearts out."

I called for it and the disruptions have begun. Let the liberals know what it's like to have their little world interrupted by hostile people toward them. We demand an apology from that black cocksucker in New York.

Last edited:
I guess the Democrats that like to stop performances to lecture from the stage don't like it done to them.

Pardon me while I don't give a shit. They had it coming.
I regret that I only have but one "WINNER!" to give.

The way they lectured to the Vice President about things they don't even understand was unbelievably rude and disrespectful.
These pompous asses deserve so much more.

Hamilton has decided to make a political statement about Mr. Trump on stage. They are fair game now.

And that's different now just how exactly? What an exceptional society we have. No wonder we have to export this shit with violence and chicanery.
Libtards are good at violence and chicanery, your fellow idiots are proving it in Portland and other cities. Friggin scum libs

What goes around comes around.

You liberals liked what O'Scammer did with Executive Order? Then you gotta love what President Trump will do with his pen and phone. 'Cause if you don't you might discover his IRS (he inherited that along with the pen and the phone) has developed a fascination with your tax records.

Did I remember to say "What goes around comes around"?

Of course I did.....but you weren't listening.

I agree!

Demrats like to behave like savages .....but when people respond to them, as they should, oh shock!!! horror!!! the little snowflakes feel offended!

F... them. Those times are over :clap:

Only froot loop RWNJ traitors would say exercising first amendment rights is behaving like savages. No wonder you voted for a dictator who wants to end most of the Constitution. And don't pretend you didn't know it.

As for Mike Sharia Law Pence, the audience booed him and they have that right as well. And so do the trumpkins. Just like you, they have the right to speak out against free speech.

Funnies part of that is the play concerned the liberal founding fathers fighting for the right to free speech and protest. The very things trump and pence have always spoken against and even threatened to imprison those who do speak out or protest.

Again, don't pretend you don't know it and don't pretend you didn't vote to sell out your country. You did.
Still a lying piece of shit scum libtard you are.

Just for the record I don't agree with interrupting such events in private venues. It's wrong of leftist plants at Trump rallies to interrupt them, that's an infringement on people's right to peacefully assemble. It's wrong for NFL players to protest during game time, they are paid professionals and should act like it while they are on the field, protest on your own personal time, people aren't paying to see you protest.

However, these actors went out of their way to make a political statement during their show, they are now free game. Any objections by lefties just shows what hypocrites they are.

Another RWNJ traitor who has never read his own constitution and yet is against it - but only for the left.

Idiots.
You are an idiot.

Hamilton has decided to make a political statement about Mr. Trump on stage. They are fair game now.

And that's different now just how exactly? What an exceptional society we have. No wonder we have to export this shit with violence and chicanery.
Libtards are good at violence and chicanery, your fellow idiots are proving it in Portland and other cities. Friggin scum libs

Sorry, you have no idea who I hang with, but I don't begrudge you your fantasy life.

I called for it and the disruptions have begun. Let the liberals know what it's like to have their little world interrupted by hostile people toward them. We demand an apology from that black cocksucker in New York.

I'm sure he's editing it for you to post it in a moment or two, just hang on.

....or rotten eggs

YOur denial is noted.

Your dismissal is seen as the rude dodge it is.

Being a smug asshole to people is one of the reasons for the high voter turn out that gave US President Trump.

SO you just keep being you.

....or rotten eggs

YOur denial is noted.

Being a smug asshole to people is one of the reasons for the high voter turn out that gave US President Trump.

Thanks for the permission hon, plan on it.

ident about things they don't even understand was unbelievably rude and disrespectful.
These pompous asses deserve so much more
Vice President elect Pense is a decent man who did not deserve to be humiliated in public. The cast of that POS show knew the New York crowd would not hold them to high standards.

YOur denial is noted.

Don't call me hon.

You are a smug asshole and I don't appreciate the pretense of civility.

YOur denial is noted.

Don't call me hon.

You are a smug asshole and I don't appreciate the pretense of civility.

Nite hon.

Forum List

Back