Trump Supporter Shouts Profanities And Interrupts HAMILTON In Chicago

And the depolorables strike again! They're on a rampage...

Now, BroadwayWorld has learned that a Trump supporter interrupted the Saturday evening performance of Hamilton in Chicago. An audience member seated in the balcony allegedly shouted "We won! You Lost! Get over it! F*ck you!" during the number "Dear Theodosia."

One Twitter user who attended the show alleges that the audience member also shouted profanities and had an altercation with security before being removed from the auditorium.

One Facebook user wrote "At the end, the performers were crying... so was I. They didn't break characters once. They still sang their hearts out."

We'll continue to follow this story as more information becomes available.

Scum. :mad-61:

Good! Someone buy that Trump fan a drink! Hey, you dumbass liberals wanted to inject politics into entertainment, well you got it. Free speech flows in 2 directions.

Just for the record I don't agree with interrupting such events in private venues. It's wrong of leftist plants at Trump rallies to interrupt them, that's an infringement on people's right to peacefully assemble. It's wrong for NFL players to protest during game time, they are paid professionals and should act like it while they are on the field, protest on your own personal time, people aren't paying to see you protest.

However, these actors went out of their way to make a political statement during their show, they are now free game. Any objections by lefties just shows what hypocrites they are.

Another RWNJ traitor who has never read his own constitution and yet is against it - but only for the left.

Idiots.

What are you babbling about now?

Payback's a bitch.

Might want to repeat that to yourself, something hints at your lack of full absorption of the concept, stevie.
What's wrong, Lummy, you guys can dish it out but can't take it?

I always find it best to target appropriately, you never have that I've seen. But hey, put me in whatever group you need to for your emotional release sessions.
I believe it is you who needs emotional release (in order to deal with your epic ass kicking). 306 - 232. :lol:

Now, BroadwayWorld has learned that a Trump supporter interrupted the Saturday evening performance of Hamilton in Chicago. An audience member seated in the balcony allegedly shouted "We won! You Lost! Get over it! F*ck you!" during the number "Dear Theodosia."

One Twitter user who attended the show alleges that the audience member also shouted profanities and had an altercation with security before being removed from the auditorium.

One Facebook user wrote "At the end, the performers were crying... so was I. They didn't break characters once. They still sang their hearts out."

It was the cast of the show that decided to make their show a political event, when they and their audience booed Pence.

I'm not sure why you people think you can be dicks and get away with it.

Oh, wait. I do. Because you have been for the last 50 years, while the Old Guard Republicans have taken the HIgh Road.

News Flash. Times change.

Time for you to adapt.

No more free passes.

Payback's a bitch.

Might want to repeat that to yourself, something hints at your lack of full absorption of the concept, stevie.

I always find it best to target appropriately, you never have that I've seen. But hey, put me in whatever group you need to for your emotional release sessions.
I believe it is you who needs emotional release (in order to deal with your epic ass kicking). 306 - 232. :lol:

Funny, I never supported or voted for either of these "candidates", which you might have learned if you came for a conversation, but since for whatever reason you are unable to unload upon who you weowy weowy need to, ya bring it here.

I think Trump should be given his way, free reign, all the folks he chooses to surround himself with.

But this exchange began with your payback statement, which like I said, I don't think you fully grasp.

Anywhere else you took it was your imagination son, and I'm not responsible for your fantasies.

Payback's a bitch.

Funny, I never supported or voted for either of these "candidates", which you might have learned if you came for a conversation, but since for whatever reason you are unable to unload upon who you weowy weowy need to, ya bring it here.

I think Trump should be given his way, free reign, all the folks he chooses to surround himself with.

But this exchange began with your payback statement, which like I said, I don't think you fully grasp.

Anywhere else you took it was your imagination son, and I'm not responsible for your fantasies.
Take your double standard and put it where the sun don't shine. You hide behind the first amendment when you leftist thugs want to disrupt other people's lives with their butthurt protests and violence but are the first ones to attack anyone who fights back with THEIR first amendment rights. You have no credibility and you have no argument. All you have is your hypocrisy.

Oh, suddenly political statements at an entertainment event isn't acceptable to the left. What happened to freedom of speech and the right to protest?

Absolutely agree.

Now tell that to trump, pence and the RWNJ traitors who wanted these people punished for exercising that right.

You do remember when trump said he would end free speech, right? And that he would jail people who were exercising their right and duty to protest. Remember?

And then there are his childish twitting. Gawd, what an embarrassing hot mess he is.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you RWNJs don't like the sources. So post your own that disprove these.
Trump Says Freedom of the Press Must Go Because He's 'Not Like Other People'
Donald Trump vows to ruin protesters’ lives by pressing charges: ‘Their lives are gonna be ruined’

Oh, suddenly political statements at an entertainment event isn't acceptable to the left. What happened to freedom of speech and the right to protest?

Absolutely agree.

Now tell that to trump, pence and the RWNJ traitors who wanted these people punished for exercising that right.

You do remember when trump said he would end free speech, right? And that he would jail people who were exercising their right and duty to protest. Remember?

And yet it was the guy shouting from the audience that was kicked out. What about his freedom of speech?

This play performed by apparantly callous and stupid actors should be disrupted until they apoligize to Vice-President elect Pence...he is a good man...did not deserve to be singled out and criticized in public.

Like I read.....Hamilton's cast deserves whatever comes their way, after their disgusting behavior at the end of their performance the other night, when Vice President Pence was there.

If Hamilton's cast behave like scum don't be surprised that people react like scum to them.

C'est la vie.;)
Let's see....we have here a Drumpfster who doesn't know the difference between the actors in a Broadway production and a Chicago production. Another low-info voter, indeed

Of course these are the same ilk who, when we were attacked by terrorists from Saudi Arabia, supported an invasion of Iraq.

Last edited:

Absolutely agree.

And then there are his childish twitting. Gawd, what an embarrassing hot mess he is.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you RWNJs don't like the sources. So post your own that disprove these.
Donald Trump vows to ruin protesters’ lives by pressing charges: ‘Their lives are gonna be ruined’
[/QU

Absolutely agree.

Something must be done about a totally biased outrageous media...they spin,deceive and outright lie to the public....this must be stopped. The media needs to be wed to the truth and facts.....now being little more than propaganda tools of the leftwing nutcases..........we should not allow this ....in fact a free country is in danger when its media is so biased and propagandistic.

Like I read.....Hamilton's cast deserves whatever comes their way, after their disgusting behavior at the end of their performance the other night, when Vice President Pence was there.

If Hamilton's cast behave like scum don't be surprised that people react like scum to them.

C'est la vie.;)
Let's see....we have here a Drumpfster who doesn't know the difference between the actors in a Broadway production and a Chicago production. Another low-info voter, indeed

Of course these are the same ilk who, when we were attacked by terrorists from Saudi Arabia, supported an invasion of Iraq.

geez where do these dumbasses come from? btw your herorine (hillary)supported the invasion of Iraq but President Elect Trump did not.

Good! Someone buy that Trump fan a drink! Hey, you dumbass liberals wanted to inject politics into entertainment, well you got it. Free speech flows in 2 directions.

Absolutely...these liberal scum bags must be taken down a notch....the pendulum has swung to far to the left...time to correct that.

Hamilton has decided to make a political statement about Mr. Trump on stage. They are fair game now.

Hopefully the production will suffer a huge backlash to the point of shutting down that play. Vice-President Pence is a honorable and decent man...in no way did he deserve to be dis-respected like that.

We have got to take this country back...Trump can do it...with our help.

What goes around comes around.

You liberals liked what O'Scammer did with Executive Order? Then you gotta love what President Trump will do with his pen and phone. 'Cause if you don't you might discover his IRS (he inherited that along with the pen and the phone) has developed a fascination with your tax records.

Did I remember to say "What goes around comes around"?

Of course I did.....but you weren't listening.

I agree!

Demrats like to behave like savages .....but when people respond to them, as they should, oh shock!!! horror!!! the little snowflakes feel offended!

F... them. Those times are over :clap:

Exactly. hehheh

Forum List

Back