Trump Supporter threatens to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out if she gets in the government,” Dan Bowman, 50, told CNN. “I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power – which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

When asked if he was physically threatening Ms Clinton, he answered: “I don’t know, is it?”

-----------

Holy crap! The nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork! See the video of this degenerate rightist cretin here::

A Trump supporter threatened to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins the election

Wrong thing ^ to do. She has to be judged by International Military Tribunal for all her war crimes. As well as Obama, Soros, Kerry, Nuland and others.

Wrong thing ^ to do. She has to be judged by International Military Tribunal for all her war crimes. As well as Obama, Soros, Kerry, Nuland and others.

You righty tinfoil hats will be rounded up and put into camps .

All hail queen Hillary !!!!

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out if she gets in the government,” Dan Bowman, 50, told CNN. “I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power – which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

When asked if he was physically threatening Ms Clinton, he answered: “I don’t know, is it?”

-----------

Holy crap! The nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork! See the video of this degenerate rightist cretin here::

A Trump supporter threatened to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins the election

someone should put her in jail or have her examined in a mental hospital

He finds her attractive and compelling and would like to take her out to dinner. That's how I read that quote.

Subverting confidence in our elections is a crime of extreme significance and a violation of the Constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection of the laws.

People who are supporting the Russian hacking attempts are aiding and abetting serious crimes.

Subverting confidence in our elections is a crime of extreme significance and a violation of the Constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection of the laws.

Anyone that has confidence in the elections is a fool, the constitution is a worthless piece of paper, and the laws serve the ruling class.

Next!

Anyone that has confidence in the elections is a fool, the constitution is a worthless piece of paper, and the laws serve the ruling class. Next!
31 voter frauds in the last 1 billion ballots since 2000.

Anyone who furthers the effort to undermine voter confidence in the system is committing a federal crime.

There is a difference between questioning and deliberately undermining.

If you are stupid enough to cross the line, go for it.

People who are supporting the Russian hacking attempts are aiding and abetting serious crimes.

Gee ... maybe you can educate us.

Just exactly what crime is committed when "subverting confidence in our elections."? What, exactly, is the penalty for voicing your opinion?

How, again, is exercising my First Amendment right to free speech "a violation of the Constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection of the laws"?

Or, are you just pontificating to hear the echo of your own voice in your safe space in your basement?

Anyone that has confidence in the elections is a fool, the constitution is a worthless piece of paper, and the laws serve the ruling class. Next!
31 voter frauds in the last 1 billion ballots since 2000.

Anyone who furthers the effort to undermine voter confidence in the system is committing a federal crime.

There is a difference between questioning and deliberately undermining.

If you are stupid enough to cross the line, go for it.

More bullshit ... no truth.

Quite the batting average you have, there.

Gee ... maybe you can educate us.

Just exactly what crime is committed when "subverting confidence in our elections."? What, exactly, is the penalty for voicing your opinion?

How, again, is exercising my First Amendment right to free speech "a violation of the Constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection of the laws"?

Or, are you just pontificating to hear the echo of your own voice in your safe space in your basement?
You have no protection of free speech when your speech furthers a criminal act or conspiracy.

But go ahead and do as you wish, but the feebs and staties undoubtedly are looking at anyone who is supporting the Ruskies' hacking and as well as deliberately, knowingly, willingly, and voluntarily supporting a libel that system has been rigged.

-----------

There are probably between 1 and 3 percent of his supporters who will contemplate the idea. Of that, likely 1/3 have the wherewithall to make such an attack from a credible standpoint. An even smaller percentage (i.e. gun owners with the expertise and discipline to perform such a task) is winnowed down from there. And from there, you would have a few cards missing from your deck to contemplate such a thing.

Very long odds. I would estimate that of his enablers, there may be as many as 40-80 who have just the physical and mental necessities. Then you knock that down to 4 or 5 with the mental deficiencies.

-----------

Loons on the Left...

Loons on the Right...

I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for the long-term survival prospects of either, at this point...

The Secret Service is going to have its hands full, that's for sure...

-----------

someone should put her in jail or have her examined in a mental hospital

Agreed, but it was a 50 year old man who said it, not a woman. I'm sure he posts here.

Americans don't bow down to foreign courts. She belongs in jail. If you agree, get Trump in the White House

Who was the other loon here like Onyx who thinks most of mankind should be killed off?

Who was the other loon here like Onyx who thinks most of mankind should be killed off?

What's loony about acknowledging that we are overpopulated, and overpopulated by thugs and stupid people nonetheless?

Meanwhile the Libtards are fire bombing Republican campaign HQs.

Kind of reminds you of the Nazi Brownshirts, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back