Trump supporters and far left protesters are equally unrealistic on job creation

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Trump supporters and far left protesters are equally unrealistic on job creation.

After Amazon announced they would put one of their world headquarters in Queens, protesters from the far left started putting demands on Amazon and complaining about the negatives the headquarters.
Amazon said fine, we will go somewhere else and take our 25,000 jobs.
All businesses will have a positive and negative effect on their locations. Clear thinking people realize the positives of the 25,000 jobs will out weigh the negatives. If you want new job creation that will not have some negatives you might as well forget creating jobs.
The protesters demands made in financially and politically, impossible for Amazon to locate in Queens.

The protesters in Queens are as out of touch as the Trump supporters who feel bringing coal jobs back will fix our economy.

I wonder if Trump will consider putting a coal mine in Queens.

Trump supporters and far left protesters are equally unrealistic on job creation.

After Amazon announced they would put one of their world headquarters in Queens, protesters from the far left started putting demands on Amazon and complaining about the negatives the headquarters.
Amazon said fine, we will go somewhere else and take our 25,000 jobs.
All businesses will have a positive and negative effect on their locations. Clear thinking people realize the positives of the 25,000 jobs will out weigh the negatives. If you want new job creation that will not have some negatives you might as well forget creating jobs.
The protesters demands made in financially and politically, impossible for Amazon to locate in Queens.

The protesters in Queens are as out of touch as the Trump supporters who feel bringing coal jobs back will fix our economy.

I wonder if Trump will consider putting a coal mine in Queens.
Very few posts leave the Trump supporters saying nothing but this did..
At least they realize bringing Coal jobs back will not fix our economy.
Plus no Trump supporter will have the qualifications to fill any of the 25,000 Amazon tech jobs where ever Amazon ends up. Trump should be encouraging his supporters to obtain the skill for 21st century jobs.

Forum List

Back