🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters: Are you expecting The Establishment to support Trump?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
I'm guessing that Trump supporters have been assuming that the rest of the party would ultimately fall in line for him because they assume the rest of the party is as anti-Hillary as they are.

That may not happen.

Would you blame The Establishment (which is essentially anyone who isn't pro-Trump) if they held to their principles and didn't either support or vote for Trump?

Especially after the all the name-calling and anger and insults thrown at them so far?

They'll support him.

They are just upset that he's shown them to be cowards. Their hip pockets are in no danger, so they'll just swallow their pride when the time comes.

But they've been TOLD.

I think the establishment will keep their powder dry until close to the election. They don't want to be associated with a rout but neither do they want to be left out of president trumps administration. I do not think that 90 per cent of them are adhering to their principles because they have never done so. It is about self preservation and status quo. Had they had any principles, we would not have a trump.

I'm guessing that Trump supporters have been assuming that the rest of the party would ultimately fall in line for him because they assume the rest of the party is as anti-Hillary as they are.

That may not happen.

Would you blame The Establishment (which is essentially anyone who isn't pro-Trump) if they held to their principles and didn't either support or vote for Trump?

Especially after the all the name-calling and anger and insults thrown at them so far?

Another Bombshell:

TRUMP NRA.jpg

Apparently, for the first time since Bush Sr. left the NRA…a republicant is opposing an NRA stance.

I will vote for Gary Johnson if the GOP endorses Trump enthusiastically; that will mean Trump has sold out.

Everyday #RepublicansForHillary gets bigger and bigger. It's a thing!

That may not happen.

What "principles?" Their only principles are "Me, Myself and I."

No I'm not. Not at all.

This election IS NOT about Democrats vs Republicans.

It's D.C. establishment vs Populist non-politicians.

When push comes to shove....RINOS will side with a DC Democrat over a populist businessman because the politicians will always look out for each other.

Republican vs Democrat IS NOT A factor in this election.

Entrenched DC establishment vs something different. That's it.

I will vote for Gary Johnson if the GOP endorses Trump enthusiastically; that will mean Trump has sold out.

Dear Indeependent Not Necessarily
When you consider the cost and impact of the Judicial nominees and appts to the Supreme Court,
the conservatives and country depend on not letting that go to the "corporate lawyer lobbies"
that have covered for the Obamas and Clintons and pushed their agenda at all costs.

The only thing that will hold the Conservatives and country together is the Constitution.
If Trump and the GOP can unite on those grounds, that is the right reason to unite.

That is NOT selling out but agreeing NOT to compromise

Indeependent if you are concerned about the "establishment sell outs"
it's the Constitution that will check against those abuses. It's the unifying factor.

That may not happen.

If they truly hold to their principles, then they absolutely cannot vote for Hillary. Any person calling themselves a Republican is lying through their teeth if they vote for Hillary.

If Trump continues to have the sort of week that he's had the last two, then I wouldn't be surprised if the establishment refuses to touch him even with a 10 foot pole. We can only hope that he'll straighten up by Labor Day.

Dear Indeependent Not Necessarily
When you consider the cost and impact of the Judicial nominees and appts to the Supreme Court,
the conservatives and country depend on not letting that go to the "corporate lawyer lobbies"
that have covered for the Obamas and Clintons and pushed their agenda at all costs.

The only thing that will hold the Conservatives and country together is the Constitution.
If Trump and the GOP can unite on those grounds, that is the right reason to unite.

That is NOT selling out but agreeing NOT to compromise

Indeependent if you are concerned about the "establishment sell outs"
it's the Constitution that will check against those abuses. It's the unifying factor.
It hasn't helped since Reagan.

Femi-Nazi Hitlery Clit

9ee7f47d5d5590c15cfe48b5b7512e0a.jpg

Hillary+Clinton+Launches+Women+World+Cup+Initiative+fEv2zjLSZAdl.jpg

562a5b8c1400001b013c8fcb.jpeg

Hillary-Clinton-on-Equal-Pay.jpg

hillary-clinton-feminist-donald-trump-tweet-hillary-clinton-women-gender-card-shame-and-blame.jpg

imrs.php

More strawman fallacy. Hillary is a eunuch's wet dream, they defend their feminist from male criticism.

150602061243-hillary-clinton-cnn-orc-poll-june-2-2015-large-169.png

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

1498628947610264388.png
Your point? If she's going to win, I don't see anything there that can hurt her and it shows the dark underbelly of the opposition. Thanks for the plug. :2up:

"Establishment" Republicans (The Starkey Wing) would shift over to Hillary in a heartbeat if she'd just shift a wee tiny bit left!

Your point? If she's going to win, I don't see anything there that can hurt her and it shows the dark underbelly of the opposition. Thanks for the plug. :2up:

Yep, I plugged the shit out of her playing the gender card, but you males wearing panties will still vote for the feminist Nazi.

Last edited:

That may not happen.

What "principles?" Their only principles are "Me, Myself and I."
Okay, so are you saying that it would be okay with you if they don't support him?

Your point? If she's going to win, I don't see anything there that can hurt her and it shows the dark underbelly of the opposition. Thanks for the plug.
Yep, I plugged the shit out of her playing the gender card, but you males wearing panties will still vote for the feminist Nazi.
Yeah, that'll get him votes. Insults work every time to get people on your side. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back