🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters attacked and bludgeoned, but the U.S. media will not report

Three teenage boys arrested after attacking Trump supporters You have to look to the UK to get this news because the liberal media will not show itself attacking Trump supporters. Protesters chase and attack Trump supporters in San Jose – as it happened Are you proud of your criminal chief and of what you are?

maxresdefault.jpg
Will you comment? or let the violence continue unabated?

what the media wont report ... article says teenage ... the Fox report I saw said supporters were under 18 ( not all ) ... one kid interviewed was 15 ... cant vote ... wtf were they doing there to start with?

You'll have to ask George Soros. He's paying them $16/hr.
Prove it, please.

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.
I saw this on the news. Wonder who paid them and how. If Soros is paying people to commit violence and assaults, why hasn't he been arrested for conspiracy to ... The whole thing just seems a little off center, to me.

what the media wont report ... article says teenage ... the Fox report I saw said supporters were under 18 ( not all ) ... one kid interviewed was 15 ... cant vote ... wtf were they doing there to start with?

Prove it, please.

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.
I saw this on the news. Wonder who paid them and how. If Soros is paying people to commit violence and assaults, why hasn't he been arrested for conspiracy to ... The whole thing just seems a little off center, to me.

Soros is not paying anyone to do this, that is lunacy. People have been arrested and held, they would rat Soros out in a microsecond as they were only paid a few bucks. Get real, these are in part Mexican Americans with illegal parents and they are scared as they know that their parents pay no taxes and could and should be arrested then deported. This is criminals protecting criminals, I dare you not to pay your taxes.

Three teenage boys arrested after attacking Trump supporters You have to look to the UK to get this news because the liberal media will not show itself attacking Trump supporters. Protesters chase and attack Trump supporters in San Jose – as it happened Are you proud of your criminal chief and of what you are?

maxresdefault.jpg

Who here are you accusing of wrongdoing?

The image speaks for itself, is the America we want...............
maxresdefault.jpg

Are you claiming that the violent attack on this man and thousands others is not wrongdoing?

I'm asking who are you blaming on USMB for the attacks.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Are you claiming that the violent attack on this man and thousands others is not wrongdoing?

If I knew who to blame for this, I would notify the FBI right now, ask them if I would........ Why is Clinton not asking for peace in America?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Libs think when Republicans point out that left wingers are assaulting them that they are "whining."

Prove it, please.

Soros is not paying anyone to do this, that is lunacy. People have been arrested and held, they would rat Soros out in a microsecond as they were only paid a few bucks. Get real, these are in part Mexican Americans with illegal parents and they are scared as they know that their parents pay no taxes and could and should be arrested then deported. This is criminals protecting criminals, I dare you not to pay your taxes.

He had ads on Graigslist offering to pay $16/hr for protesters. Where do you get off claiming they are not being paid?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

If I knew who to blame for this, I would notify the FBI right now, ask them if I would........ Why is Clinton not asking for peace in America?

maxresdefault.jpg

So you're attacking posters here while at the same time conceding they are blameless. Fascinating.

Prove it, please.

Of course they aren't told to commit violence and assaults, but Soros and his gang know that is likely to happen.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

So you're attacking posters here while at the same time conceding they are blameless. Fascinating.

Not knowing who to blame doesn't equate to "they are blameless." What could be more pathetic than pretending to be stupid so you can justify this shit?

Prove it, please.

He had ads on Graigslist offering to pay $16/hr for protesters. Where do you get off claiming they are not being paid?

I didn't imply that they were not being paid, however if Soros paid people to assault other people, he would already have been arrested...............This I am sure of as the people that he is paying are not La Costra Nostra and thus will not rat him out for fear of death.

maxresdefault.jpg

almost forgot about Trump hiring a Soros employee to run his campaign ...Trump must be hiring kids to make the crowds look big so he can brag about how many people love him.

What "Soros employees" did Trump hire? Trump also doesn't need to hire anyone to make his crowds look big. They are big.

You're obviously full of shit, as always.

wipe the Trump shit off your lips, boi..

The Republicans Betrayed by Their Nominee

Prove it, please.

I didn't imply that they were not being paid, however if Soros paid people to assault other people, he would already have been arrested...............This I am sure of as the people that he is paying are not La Costra Nostra and thus will not rat him out for fear of death.
Of course Soros doesn't tell them they are being hire to assault people, but given the volatility of mixing up a bunch of Mexican thugs with Trump supporters, he knows the odds are high. He has what politicians call "plausible deniability."

Libturds always act like people are stupid so they can deny culpability.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I am not the one committing these crimes, trying to shift blame for this atrocity committed by Hillary supporters to me is all you can do. So again, Three teenage boys arrested after attacking Trump supporters You have to look to the UK to get this news because the liberal media will not show itself attacking Trump supporters. Protesters chase and attack Trump supporters in San Jose – as it happened Are you proud of your criminal chief and of what you are?

Why are you letting this happen by not condemning it?

Trump-supporter-attacked-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

almost forgot about Trump hiring a Soros employee to run his campaign ...Trump must be hiring kids to make the crowds look big so he can brag about how many people love him.

What "Soros employees" did Trump hire? Trump also doesn't need to hire anyone to make his crowds look big. They are big.

You're obviously full of shit, as always.

wipe the Trump shit off your lips, boi..

The Republicans Betrayed by Their Nominee

So where does your article say Trump hired Soros employees? Oh . . . that's right . . it doesn't.

Wipe the Soros shit off your lips, douche bag.

Are you capable of telling the truth?

Purely a rhetorical question.

one thing about Trumpbots, they can take a good fucking like the little bitches they really are.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I am not the one committing these crimes, trying to shift blame for this atrocity committed by Hillary supporters to me is all you can do. So again, Three teenage boys arrested after attacking Trump supporters You have to look to the UK to get this news because the liberal media will not show itself attacking Trump supporters. Protesters chase and attack Trump supporters in San Jose – as it happened Are you proud of your criminal chief and of what you are?

I'm already on record. So fuck off accusing me.

Of course Soros doesn't tell them they are being hire to assault people, but given the volatility of mixing up a bunch of Mexican thugs with Trump supporters, he knows the odds are high. He has what politicians call "plausible deniability."

Libturds always act like people are stupid so they can deny culpability.

If people are being paid, and there is violence at these events, Soros needs to be arrested, if this has not happened we need to blame the Republican party for not defending America. That said, why not let these people show what they are made of, the end result being that Trump supporters become the peace crowd, which is a hell of a change from the past.

Bassman simply lies, as do all Trump supporters.

Teenage Boys Arrested in Attacks Against Donald Trump Supporters
Wall Street Journal‎ - 2 days ago
Three teenage boys have been arrested in connection with violent attackson Donald Trump supporters after a political rally last week in San Jose, authorities said ...
3 teenage boys arrested in attacks against Trump supporters
Boston Herald‎ - 2 days ago
3 teenage boys were just arrested for attacking Trump supporters in San Jose
Business Insider‎ - 2 days ago
More news for Three teenage boys arrested after attacking Trump supporters
3 teenage boys arrested in attacks against Trump supporters - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../3-teenage-boys-arrested...attac...
The Washington Post
2 days ago - 3 teenage boys arrested in attacks against Trump supporters ... and tardy response toattacks on Trump supporters after a June 2 political rally.

The fact it is not on the front page and the story is put somewhere where it is hard to find kind of says a lot. Perhaps they really just didn't think the story will sell a lot of newspapers or it is a conspiracy because people in the media who are against Trump found out that these stories actually help Trump not hurt him. Judging how the 'liberal' media has manipulated stories in the past to promote 'liberal' agenda then I suspect the latter.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Good point. Why isn't Clinton asking her supporters to restrain themselves?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm already on record. So fuck off accusing me.

Do you use that language often?

Forum List

Back