Trump Supporters - Don't his comments about women bother you?

Do Trump's comments about women bother you even if they don't change your mind?

• I don't support Trump and nothing he said about women either way would change that

• I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me

• I support Trump, and no, they don't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually, there is a good case to be made that decent people support Trump will the riff raff and scum of society support Hillary.

First what I am not saying

- I am not saying he's guilty of every leftist hyperbolic accusation
- I am not saying it makes him worse than Hillary
- I am not saying it disqualifies him from being President
- I am not saying he'd say exactly today what he has said in the past

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

His diarrheatic cocksocket pie hole is going to cost lives and treasure. Watch the overseas markets drop as his poll numbers climb.
Hillary would run her ample hairpie hole and call the Russians deplorables and start another cold war.
"her ample hairpie hole"....classic Alt-Right Drumpfster talk.

Trump's mouth won't impact me nearly as much as Hillary's sneaky slimy actions will. I don't want to live in Hemisphere 1 with a screaming tyrant at the helm. If I wanted to live like that, I'd move to N. Korea.

Really? Since Trump has promised to "bomb the shit out of them" you think ISIS isn't working on a plan for something here in this country? That won't impact you? Putin is playing him like a fiddle and that won't impact you? Black communities are going to be further disenfranchised with Trump in office, which could create civil unrest and public protests. That won't affect you? Where do you live? I'd like to move there.

Trump isn't in office. Putin is playing Obama like a fiddle. Hillary and Obama support ISIS. Putin and Assad vs Obama and ISIS. And you bet murdering, terrorist, Syrian ISIS is planning great things for us in this country. It is why Obama is flying them here at our expense. And why Hillary wants to speed that up by 550%. And you are worried about the word pussy? Are you kidding me??????

Nope. Words don't bother me. ACTIONS bother me. ALL men talk shit and talk smack....I did,My brother did etc etc...it didn't even bother my wife or mother....

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

His diarrheatic cocksocket pie hole is going to cost lives and treasure. Watch the overseas markets drop as his poll numbers climb.
Hillary would run her ample hairpie hole and call the Russians deplorables and start another cold war.
Just curious. What's classic about "diarrheatic cocksocket pie hole"?

Trump's COMMENTS about women don't bother me as much as Bill and Hillary's ACTIONS towards / against women.

Just curious. What's classic about "diarrheatic cocksocket pie hole"?
Well, after 50 years cars becomes classic so she figured it's good enough for her mouth.

It appears that a lot of folks on USMB simply do not realize that you are gay.
And......?

It means that you are a depraved freak.
upload_2016-11-4_11-50-32.png

Trump's mouth won't impact me nearly as much as Hillary's sneaky slimy actions will. I don't want to live in Hemisphere 1 with a screaming tyrant at the helm. If I wanted to live like that, I'd move to N. Korea.

Really? Since Trump has promised to "bomb the shit out of them" you think ISIS isn't working on a plan for something here in this country? That won't impact you? Putin is playing him like a fiddle and that won't impact you? Black communities are going to be further disenfranchised with Trump in office, which could create civil unrest and public protests. That won't affect you? Where do you live? I'd like to move there.

Trump isn't in office. Putin is playing Obama like a fiddle. Hillary and Obama support ISIS. Putin and Assad vs Obama and ISIS. And you bet they are planning great things for us in this country. It is why Obama is flying them here at our expense. And why Hillary wants to speed that up by 550%. And you are worried about the word pussy? Are you kidding me??????

You are so simple-minded, it's painful. Trump will be the first POTUS to rule from his Twitter account, like all the other overgrown juveniles.

Here, dumbass:

The 282 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

Yeah. The shrilary ARMED them, you fool.

So in a parallel thread about Hillary, your answer is no, her being a sleazy, lying, despicable human being doesn't bother you

Excusing sexual assault?

Indeed...

Hillary Clinton and the “Whiny Women”

"In 1993, Hillary Clinton derided a group of women who made claims of sexual harassment against Republican senator Bob Packwood, according to Blair. “HC tired of all those whiney women, and she needs him on health care,” wrote Blair of her conversation with Hillary Clinton, who was heading up her husband’s ultimately unsuccessful effort to reshape the U.S. health care system."

This is just hilarious and why Hillary will lose.

Oh, that bad mouthed Trump....

Hillary must be a pillar of virtue on this issue, just ask Kathleen Willey, Brodderick, Flowers, Paula Jones etc...

and then this jewel that puts Hillary's true face on how she really felt when she could've helped to stop a sex predator who was not only not her "husband," but from the rival party...

Hillary Clinton and the “Whiny Women”

"In 1993, Hillary Clinton derided a group of women who made claims of sexual harassment against Republican senator Bob Packwood, according to Blair. “HC tired of all those whiney women, and she needs him on health care,” wrote Blair of her conversation with Hillary Clinton, who was heading up her husband’s ultimately unsuccessful effort to reshape the U.S. health care system."

Didn't read the OP, huh ...

There are things about both candidates that bother me as well as Johnson and Stein. Their words and actions are a reflection of the kind of society we have allowed ourself to become its depressing but it's also the reality of the world we now live in.

Forum List

Back