Trump Supporters - Don't his comments about women bother you?

Do Trump's comments about women bother you even if they don't change your mind?

• I don't support Trump and nothing he said about women either way would change that

• I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me

• I support Trump, and no, they don't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I thought the only diff between them was his stupid mouth, I'd vote for him.

As it is I can't hold my breath long enough to vote for either.
A lot of people sat down in their country's time of need the first time.....just get the hell out of our way....

Or maybe, just maybe they don't see things as you do. Millions have stood up and made the ultimate sacrifice in this country's times of need.
Your sitting down is duly noted.....

His sitting down what?
It's an American thing...you wouldn't understand....

Trump's mouth won't impact me nearly as much as Hillary's sneaky slimy actions will. I don't want to live in Hemisphere 1 with a screaming tyrant at the helm. If I wanted to live like that, I'd move to N. Korea.

Really? Since Trump has promised to "bomb the shit out of them" you think ISIS isn't working on a plan for something here in this country? That won't impact you? Putin is playing him like a fiddle and that won't impact you? Black communities are going to be further disenfranchised with Trump in office, which could create civil unrest and public protests. That won't affect you? Where do you live? I'd like to move there.

Trump isn't in office. Putin is playing Obama like a fiddle. Hillary and Obama support ISIS. Putin and Assad vs Obama and ISIS. And you bet they are planning great things for us in this country. It is why Obama is flying them here at our expense. And why Hillary wants to speed that up by 550%. And you are worried about the word pussy? Are you kidding me??????

You are so simple-minded, it's painful. Trump will be the first POTUS to rule from his Twitter account, like all the other overgrown juveniles.

Here, dumbass:

The 282 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0
You were too busy running your blowhole to realize how stupid that is when Hillary insulted many many millions by calling them deplorable and unredeemable .....all in one shot with a much larger audience.

Fail.
The Deplorables know who they are.....if you are not a deplorable, she wasn't talking about you. It's all about self-identification.
Another note: It's pretty amazing how thin-skinned Drumpf supporters are..."Whaaaaaaaa! She called me a Deplorable"....while after H. Clinton was called "a nasty woman", we Liberals embraced it.

First what I am not saying

- I am not saying he's guilty of every leftist hyperbolic accusation
- I am not saying it makes him worse than Hillary
- I am not saying it disqualifies him from being President
- I am not saying he'd say exactly today what he has said in the past

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

So, you helped elect the real anti capitalist.......hilary....

I am not voting for Trump because he is a good guy...I am voting for Trump because of the two, he will do the least damage to the country and in some areas he may actually do good things for the country.....and each time people bring up a vice associated with Trump....the clintons have the same vice but 100% worse.....

So.....voting for the lesser of two evils means voting against greater evil succeeding....I wish more people would understand that........and work toward better candidates.

He attracts the same kind of voter....Misogynist men and women with no self-esteem. (not saying that covers all his supporters....but he attracts those while Clinton does not)
Hate to ruin your holidays but during Thanksgiving dinner look around the table and every one of your male family members has said what Trump has or worse about women.
Absolutely incorrect with MY family.....cannot vouch for families where the males haven't been raised to be gentlemen.
well that gentleman thing really shines through with the name calling and foul language that you so often reply with.
But its possible, tell me, does every guy pull up to the house in a pink prius?

It's pretty predictable....start a thread about Drumpf and his comments about women and all the Alt-Right Drumpfsters who thrive on misogyny come running.

IN a two horse race, everything is relative.

Trump has a bad mouth. That's still MILES better than Hillary's repeated enabling of actual sex predators... and attacks on the female victims.

If Hillary's campaign thinks they will win in this issue, they had a song written for them by Judas Priest...
Drumpf IS a sexual predator. So....that means you pick a sexual predator over the spouse of one. Very telling.

hilary is more than the spoused of a 3X rapist and a sexual predator of at least a dozen women....she helped him escape punishment...she is an accessory after the fact and used his political power, government offices and their personal, private army of detectives and political operatives to attack these women...

She is not just he wife of a rapist...she is a co-defendant....

Trump didn't say anything hateful. Nor was he offensive. He promoted women into executive positions with executive salaries when other companies were still calling them sweetie. He was the first to allow blacks and jews into his country club in Florida.

The women coming forward with complaints were mostly paid to do do. The fat ass Miss Universe should have had Trump walk away and let her lose her award and benefits. Yes. He was stupid for stepping up and getting her a trainer and nutritionist. No good deed goes unpunished. For that I forgive him.

A lot of people sat down in their country's time of need the first time.....just get the hell out of our way....

Or maybe, just maybe they don't see things as you do. Millions have stood up and made the ultimate sacrifice in this country's times of need.
Your sitting down is duly noted.....

His sitting down what?
It's an American thing...you wouldn't understand....
Whooosh! Write over you're head. :rofl:
Indeed....:lol:

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

I have grandson & a grand daughter. A President has always been looked upon as a icon of honor, respect and dignity, to all races, to all religions, and to both genders, until the Tea Party extreme and Reich wing Evangelicals invaded the Republican party in 2009/2010. They certainly are responsible for nominating man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, completely stuffed with misogyny, bigotry and ignorance. The most incompetent, unqualified DANGEROUS candidate in this nation's history, Donald Trump.

The real issue is most of us are raising girls & boys. Certainly we don't want our sons and grandson's growing up making comments like that about women, much less sexually assaulting them. We don't want our daughters and grand daughters, living an watching a President who continually degrades them with offensive sexist remarks that can scar them for the rest of their lives, with self esteem issues that instills in their brains that they're not worth much, making an entire gender (women) under achievers.

THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE WITH TRUMP. It's not just girls, it's boys too. It's hard enough to raise good kids in this country, that have good decent character--without installing a sexual vile foul mouthed predator in the Oval Office, that they'll be forced to listen too for the next 4 years.

Furthermore any woman that supports Trump today--has serious self-esteem issues of herself, or women can be very cady and are jealous of Hillary Clinton. Because they don't deserve anything, she doesn't either. These are the women who would vote for Trump.

But the GOOD news is--Trump has an unfavorable rating with the largest voting block in this country (women) at 73%, and half of Women in the Republican party won't cast a vote for him, and this was PRIOR to the audio tape coming out. So I imagine it's worse now.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

They were warned about Trump on many occasions and they ignored it all.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

So BURN THIS BARN DOWN TO THE GROUND by voting for Hillary Clinton.

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

bill clinton actually raped 3 women, at least, and sexually assaulted a dozen others.....and hilary helped him get away with it to preserve her political power and wealth....you are a nut....

Trump's mouth won't impact me nearly as much as Hillary's sneaky slimy actions will. I don't want to live in Hemisphere 1 with a screaming tyrant at the helm. If I wanted to live like that, I'd move to N. Korea.

Really? Since Trump has promised to "bomb the shit out of them" you think ISIS isn't working on a plan for something here in this country? That won't impact you? Putin is playing him like a fiddle and that won't impact you? Black communities are going to be further disenfranchised with Trump in office, which could create civil unrest and public protests. That won't affect you? Where do you live? I'd like to move there.

Yeah. The shrilary ARMED them, you fool.
Care to provide proof of that statement? No blogs or op-eds, hon. Facts n' data.

I have grandson & a grand daughter. A President has always been looked upon as a icon of honor, respect and dignity, to all races, to all religions, and to both genders, until the Tea Party extreme and Reich wing Evangelicals invaded the Republican party in 2009/2010. They certainly are responsible for nominating man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, completely stuffed with misogyny, bigotry and ignorance. The most incompetent, unqualified DANGEROUS candidate in this nation's history, Donald Trump.

The real issue is most of us are raising girls & boys. Certainly we don't want our sons and grandson's growing up making comments like that about women, much less sexually assaulting them. We don't want our daughters and grand daughters, living an watching a President who continually degrades them with offensive sexist remarks that can scar them for the rest of their lives, with self esteem issues that instills in their brains that they're not worth much, making an entire gender (women) under achievers.

THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE WITH TRUMP. It's not just girls, it's boys too. It's hard enough to raise good kids in this country, that have good decent character--without installing a sexual vile foul mouthed predator in the Oval Office, that they'll be forced to listen too for the next 4 years.

Furthermore any woman that supports Trump today--has serious self-esteem issues of herself, or women can be very cady and are jealous of Hillary Clinton. Because they don't deserve anything, she doesn't either. These are the women who would vote for Trump.

But the GOOD news is--Trump has an unfavorable rating with the largest voting block in this country (women) at 73%, and half of Women in the Republican party won't cast a vote for him, and this was PRIOR to the audio tape coming out. So I imagine it's worse now.

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

bill clinton actually raped 3 women, at least, and sexually assaulted a dozen others.....and hilary helped him get away with it to preserve her political power and wealth....you are a nut....

And not a single one came forward to press charges. My oh my...sort of like those harlots accusing Trump, aren't they?

It's pretty predictable....start a thread about Drumpf and his comments about women and all the Alt-Right Drumpfsters who thrive on misogyny come running.

IN a two horse race, everything is relative.

Trump has a bad mouth. That's still MILES better than Hillary's repeated enabling of actual sex predators... and attacks on the female victims.

If Hillary's campaign thinks they will win in this issue, they had a song written for them by Judas Priest...

hilary is surrounded by sexual predators.....anthony weiner, al gore and her husband.....those are just the ones we know about.....and she helped protect all of them, and attacked their victims to protect her own power and wealth...yes...that is the lesson they want to teach their sons and daughters....if you can keep wealth and power...destroy your victims....

I have grandson & a grand daughter. A President has always been looked upon as a icon of honor, respect and dignity, to all races, to all religions, and to both genders,
obama destroyed all that with his cocky streetpunk lingo and attitude. Maybe some young inner city thug can't see it but that's not how presidents have conducted themselves.

Words matter. What is said and to whom. It's called civil discourse for the vast array of monosyllabic uni-brows frequenting this board.

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

And not a single one came forward to press charges. My oh my...sort of like those harlots accusing Trump, aren't they?

Except they all told friends and relatives at the time of the rape....and the one Air Force member...she was assaulted on Air Force one and told her chain of command.....far more evidence and long standing testimony against bill the rapist...they came out long before and after he was in office.........even going to the police in the case of Eileen Wellstone...........and not just 15 days before an election......

Nice try...sell it to you Borg democrats....

Trump's rape accuser goes to court on December 16th for her case to be heard by a judge. Tsk, just words, hmmmm?

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

Actually, you wou;d find many women attending the many churches of this nation who will not vote for Hillary. Many of them are old school Democrats who simply will not vote for her because of her stance on late term abortion and her pledge to repeal the Hyde Act.

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

Except they all told friends and relatives at the time of the rape....and the one Air Force member...she was assaulted on Air Force one and told her chain of command.....far more evidence and long standing testimony against bill the rapist...they came out long before and after he was in office.........even going to the police in the case of Eileen Wellstone...........and not just 15 days before an election......

Nice try...sell it to you Borg democrats....

Still relying on your opinion with no links to facts and data. Facts and data make you go limp in the trousers, don't they.

Forum List

Back