Trump supporters, don't the superlatives bother you?

The main reasons I wll consider voting for Trump if Sanders is not running against him are:

1. He correctly states that big donors run the country, and that their contributions come with strings. He is not taking such contributions from major donors and therefore is not obligated to dance their dance.

2. He wants to secure our borders. In a time of terrorism gone wild this is a basic necessity to keep the nation secure.

3. He wants to start enforcing the currency manipulation sanctions and tariffs of our free trade agreements to sto product doming and other export-import abuses.

4. He wants to start enforcing immigration law and guest worker laws as they were intended.

5. He wants to restore our military to its previous strength.

All the rest is just fluff compared to these basic things and the fact that other candidates are not supporting his goals shows them to be stupid morns or they are bought and paid for by corporate interests.

Sanders is not in favor of placing further restrictions on immigration, but I do believe that he will enforce existing laws, and his dismantling of Wall Street Banks will rip the financial core out of the corporate crony network, so I am fine with the rest of his proposals.

But if anyone thinks they can cut into Trumps support with their bullshit about him lying repeatedly has obviously not been paying attention these past ten months.

The main reasons I will consider voting for Trump if Sanders is not running against him are:

1. He correctly states that big donors run the country, and that their contributions come with strings. He is not taking such contributions from major donors and therefore is not obligated to dance their dance.
He is the font of corruption, and proud of that. you can't excuse one half of a corrupt transaction, still less can you say one half of a corrupt transaction will police the other half.
2. He wants to secure our borders. In a time of terrorism gone wild this is a basic necessity to keep the nation secure.
cruz has a substantial and effective plan. Trump has half baked sound bites. He also hires illegals. Someone who breaks the law scan't be trusted to enforce it
3. He wants to start enforcing the currency manipulation sanctions and tariffs of our free trade agreements to sto product doming and other export-import abuses.

4. He wants to start enforcing immigration law and guest worker laws as they were intended.
[quote again he breaks these laws. How can we trust him? We can't
5. He wants to restore our military to its previous strength.

All the rest is just fluff compared to these basic things and the fact that other candidates are not supporting his goals shows them to be stupid morns or they are bought and paid for by corporate interests.

Sanders is not in favor of placing further restrictions on immigration, but I do believe that he will enforce existing laws, and his dismantling of Wall Street Banks will rip the financial core out of the corporate crony network, so I am fine with the rest of his proposals.

But if anyone thinks they can cut into Trumps support with their bullshit about him lying repeatedly has obviously not been paying attention these past ten months.[/QUOTE]

He has been lying repeatedly. that is all he does, morning noon and night. he lies when he wakes up and goes to bed. He lies about things when it would better to tell the truth[/quote]

If Trump is elected president,

how many months will it take before the border wall is completed?
That depends now doesn't it.............Money will have to be approved.............or have you forgotten about that...........oops you support the pen and the phone President.............

No need for Congress to approve anything..........Not with a pen and a phone...............

:ack-1:

Forum List

Back