Trump supporters explained.

Trump supporters would say that they don't think Cruz is sincere when he talks about it.

And what would Cruz supporters say in reply?

Irrelevant to this thread.

No longer a Cruz fan?

Yes, I'm going to vote for Cruz, but this is a thread about Trump supporters. Cruz is irrelevant to this thread.

Given your support for Cruz, I assumed this was just a troll-the-Trumpsters thread. Thank you for confirming that. Pity none of them took the bait.

It isn't. As I explained in the OP, I'm a Cruz supporter but I understand the Trump supporters and he would be my 2nd choice.

People say that Trump will
Never be able to deport 11 million people.

Well, people who aren't good at thinking say that because Trump knows as does anyone with brains that he can do it easily by getting them to self-deport.

The same intellectually handicapped people claim that Trump will never be able to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Well, yes he will. He can do it two ways: 1, he can place tariffs on all goods imported from Mexico, or more easily, he can take from the millions of dollars in subsidy money that we send Mexico every year.

Its so ironic that the stubbornly stupid so loudly claim that Trump supporters are stupid.

Hate to tell you that this clearly how stupid Trump supporters are. There are NO such thing as self deport. Let me repeat that again. There are NO such thing as self deport. Think like a Mexican. If you have nothing here why would you deport yourself where there is nothing for you on the other side. Here at east at worse you use paper towel to go to toilet. On the other side you are lucky if you have a newspaper or a toilet.... Think.
BTW I do not support illegal immigration.

Sorry, just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean it isn't so.

Sorry to say also...... but that is a fact and reality. Think like Mexican not as an American.

It doesn't matter how you think, what matters is that people have to eat and they have to have shelter. Deny them that and they either go back to Mexico or the starve.

Well, people who aren't good at thinking say that because Trump knows as does anyone with brains that he can do it easily by getting them to self-deport.

The same intellectually handicapped people claim that Trump will never be able to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Well, yes he will. He can do it two ways: 1, he can place tariffs on all goods imported from Mexico, or more easily, he can take from the millions of dollars in subsidy money that we send Mexico every year.

Its so ironic that the stubbornly stupid so loudly claim that Trump supporters are stupid.

Hate to tell you that this clearly how stupid Trump supporters are. There are NO such thing as self deport. Let me repeat that again. There are NO such thing as self deport. Think like a Mexican. If you have nothing here why would you deport yourself where there is nothing for you on the other side. Here at east at worse you use paper towel to go to toilet. On the other side you are lucky if you have a newspaper or a toilet.... Think.

Sorry to say also...... but that is a fact and reality. Think like Mexican not as an American.

It doesn't matter how you think, what matters is that people have to eat and they have to have shelter. Deny them that and they either go back to Mexico or the starve.
Or they commit crimes so our police have to shoot or arrest and jail or deport them... All of which are very expensive, time consuming and a burdeb to our communities. I think we can be smarter than this

Well, actually that is their home. Many of them have families in Mexico and in other countries. Why would they wish to stay here and pay rent for a roof over their heads when they probably have families and some type of living accommodations back home? THINK.

Don't forget. We're dealing with a few highly educated college degreed Liberal Arts graduates here. You'll have to take it especially slow with them.

No longer a Cruz fan?

Yes, I'm going to vote for Cruz, but this is a thread about Trump supporters. Cruz is irrelevant to this thread.

Given your support for Cruz, I assumed this was just a troll-the-Trumpsters thread. Thank you for confirming that. Pity none of them took the bait.

It isn't. As I explained in the OP, I'm a Cruz supporter but I understand the Trump supporters and he would be my 2nd choice.

iOW, you need to back a "winnah." Got it.

Or they commit crimes so our police have to shoot or arrest and jail or deport them... All of which are very expensive, time consuming and a burdeb to our communities. I think we can be smarter than this

No one said it would be free, not even Trump says that. The thing is, it can be done.

No longer a Cruz fan?

iOW, you need to back a "winnah." Got it.

Dude we were having an actual intelligent discussion, don't go all bat shit lefty on me now!

Really? I have to do this again?

Facts about Trump supporters you need to know to understand them (in no particular order):

Trump supporters know that there are a lot of things that Trump says he will do that he may not be able to. They know that the POTUS isn't supreme ruler and cannot do anything he wants to. The key thing to remember us that he has his head in the right place on important issues. Illegal immigration, Muslim refugees, terrorism, unfair trade practices, the economy, and jobs. It isn't what he says, it's his beliefs about the issues. They know that Trump will do SOMETHING about them. They cannot trust, yet again, that a politician will do those things.

They like that he gets right up in people's faces. After so many years of presidents that have been pushed around by 3rd world assholes, especially 0bama, they want a hard ass in there.

People are tired of political correctness and the insanity that results from it. Trump is truly politically incorrect.

Someone recently told me that the reason they didn't care about Trump's gaffes is because they feel like he's one of them. Two real regular guys talking passionately about what is happening in this country and in speaking passionately, they say things that don't exactly come out the way they meant it. But it's ok because you know where they are coming from.

People no longer trust someone who doesn't make a mistake. It tells them that the one talking is reciting a memorized speech and not really talking to them. Trump talks to people. No script, no teleprompters, real, straight from the heart talk.

They like that.

To say that they are stupid, afraid, racist, uneducated, etc., etc., is simply the same attempts to marginalize people that the liberal asshats have been doing for a long time now. Only this time the GOP has also joined in.

Liberals should keep thinking this way. Right up to Inauguration Day.
Thanks.

No longer a Cruz fan?

and if adolph was still with us he'd be your top choice

levenworth.jpg

Or they commit crimes so our police have to shoot or arrest and jail or deport them... All of which are very expensive, time consuming and a burden to our communities. I think we can be smarter than this

No one said it would be free, not even Trump says that. The thing is, it can be done.
Of course it can be done, the discussion is should it be done. Understand the time, costs, and community effects before you make a rash conclusion on this. I am against illegal immigration and see the need for reforms to the current system but I personally think the time and money can be spent in more productive ways than trying to starve, alienate and deport the existing immigrants

He most certainly can get them to self-deport, you even mentioned one of the ways. He can eliminate their ability to get work.

What do you think a person does to make money, who is not allowed to work, who has no means for income, and feels it unsafe to return to their home country?

They start to steal.

Then they get shot and die.
So drive them to crime so we can legally shoot and kill them... And you wonder why people call you a moron

"We" would not be driving them to crime, or anything else. "They" can go home. "We" owe them precisely dick to make their illegal stay here comfortable.
Keep holding on to that pipe dream. Maybe someday you'll learn the cause/effect that happens In the real world

The effect of your post is to cause me to laugh.

Really? I have to do this again?

Facts about Trump supporters you need to know to understand them (in no particular order):

Trump supporters know that there are a lot of things that Trump says he will do that he may not be able to. They know that the POTUS isn't supreme ruler and cannot do anything he wants to. The key thing to remember us that he has his head in the right place on important issues. Illegal immigration, Muslim refugees, terrorism, unfair trade practices, the economy, and jobs. It isn't what he says, it's his beliefs about the issues. They know that Trump will do SOMETHING about them. They cannot trust, yet again, that a politician will do those things.

They like that he gets right up in people's faces. After so many years of presidents that have been pushed around by 3rd world assholes, especially 0bama, they want a hard ass in there.

People are tired of political correctness and the insanity that results from it. Trump is truly politically incorrect.

Someone recently told me that the reason they didn't care about Trump's gaffes is because they feel like he's one of them. Two real regular guys talking passionately about what is happening in this country and in speaking passionately, they say things that don't exactly come out the way they meant it. But it's ok because you know where they are coming from.

People no longer trust someone who doesn't make a mistake. It tells them that the one talking is reciting a memorized speech and not really talking to them. Trump talks to people. No script, no teleprompters, real, straight from the heart talk.

They like that.

To say that they are stupid, afraid, racist, uneducated, etc., etc., is simply the same attempts to marginalize people that the liberal asshats have been doing for a long time now. Only this time the GOP has also joined in.

Liberals should keep thinking this way. Right up to Inauguration Day.
Thanks.

Didn't really read it did you Chief?

Or they commit crimes so our police have to shoot or arrest and jail or deport them... All of which are very expensive, time consuming and a burden to our communities. I think we can be smarter than this

Of course it can be done, the discussion is should it be done. Understand the time, costs, and community effects before you make a rash conclusion on this. I am against illegal immigration and see the need for reforms to the current system but I personally think the time and money can be spent in more productive ways than trying to starve, alienate and deport the existing immigrants

You mean the existing illegal immigrants. And your opinion, is duely noted.

What do you think a person does to make money, who is not allowed to work, who has no means for income, and feels it unsafe to return to their home country?

They start to steal.

Then they get shot and die.
So drive them to crime so we can legally shoot and kill them... And you wonder why people call you a moron

"We" would not be driving them to crime, or anything else. "They" can go home. "We" owe them precisely dick to make their illegal stay here comfortable.
Keep holding on to that pipe dream. Maybe someday you'll learn the cause/effect that happens In the real world

The effect of your post is to cause me to laugh.
Good, the world needs more laughter. To many a-holes taking things too seriously if you ask me

Mexico's primary source of wealth comes from USA outsourcing.

The profit margins of capitalism are sustained by the cheap labor markets of tyrannical 3rd world nations like Mexico.

Trump doesn't hate Mexico or Mexicans. He gets his goods produced there.

His anti-Mexican rhetoric is electoral catnip for morons.

(You've been lied to)

Mexico's primary source of wealth comes from USA outsourcing.

The profit margins of capitalism are sustained by the cheap labor markets of tyrannical 3rd world nations like Mexico.

Trump doesn't hate Mexico or Mexicans. He gets his goods produced there.

His anti-Mexican rhetoric is electoral catnip for morons.

(You've been lied to)
So you're saying to be happy with Corporate Fascism.

Regarding the Liberal failure to hold Carter to task for his treatment of Muslims during the hostage crisis. Carter was a Conservative Evangelical Dixiecrat from the Old South, which is why the Liberal/Secular NorthEastern Establishment hated him. Teddy Kennedy challenged him in the 1980 Primaries because he didn't represent the evolving liberal values of the Democratic Party.

Reagan was a registered FDR Democrat who campaigned for Truman, but - somehow - he fulfills your dictionary definition of a Great Conservative. Your side happily allowed Reagan to evolve. The Democratic Party evolved from the party of Dixiecrat racists to the party of multiculturalism.

Rather than trying to blind low-information voters with simplistic bumper stickers and propaganda, why not engage in substantive dialogue with historical context?

Regarding the Liberal failure to hold Carter to task for his treatment of Muslims during the hostage crisis. Carter was a Conservative Evangelical Dixiecrat from the Old South, which is why the Liberal/Secular NorthEastern Establishment hated him. Teddy Kennedy challenged him in the 1980 Primaries because he didn't represent the evolving liberal values of the Democratic Party.

Reagan was a registered FDR Democrat who campaigned for Truman, but - somehow - he fulfills your dictionary definition of a Great Conservative. Your side happily allowed Reagan to evolve. The Democratic Party evolved from the party of Dixiecrat racists to the party of multiculturalism.

Rather than trying to blind low-information voters with simplistic bumper stickers and propaganda, why not engage in substantive dialogue with historical context?
As they say "history is in the eye of the beholder"

Forum List

Back