Trump supporters explained.

The same intellectually handicapped people claim that Trump will never be able to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Well, yes he will. He can do it two ways: 1, he can place tariffs on all goods imported from Mexico, or more easily, he can take from the millions of dollars in subsidy money that we send Mexico every year.

You make it sound like a President can just do anything he pleases, when in fact, they can't.
the OP here is too much progammed and brainwashed by our corrupt school system to comprehend that the president is just a puppet of the establishment,that if they to serve the people and follow the constitution then they end up just like the last president who tried to do just that on nov 22nd 1963.

every president since then has stayed alive because they all served the bankers instead of the people and did not follow the constitution.

There is also no excuse for our Southern Border situation and our immigration policy. All the Republicans and Democrats in Congress have done is kick that can down the road. Neither side really wants to do anything about it. The problem is again, many of these immigrants are unskilled and end up on the taxpayers tit. Obama has even gone as far as to order ICE and the Border Patrol to stand down on apprehending and deporting them.

He most certainly can get them to self-deport, you even mentioned one of the ways. He can eliminate their ability to get work.

What do you think a person does to make money, who is not allowed to work, who has no means for income, and feels it unsafe to return to their home country?

They start to steal.

Then they get shot and die.
So drive them to crime so we can legally shoot and kill them... And you wonder why people call you a moron

"We" would not be driving them to crime, or anything else. "They" can go home. "We" owe them precisely dick to make their illegal stay here comfortable.
Keep holding on to that pipe dream. Maybe someday you'll learn the cause/effect that happens In the real world

Trump supporters are a collection of various special interest groups who do not have the numbers to compete with the national consensus.

And to be fair, I agree with them on a few issues. I want this nation to become isolationist and protectionist.

There is also no excuse for our Southern Border situation and our immigration policy. All the Republicans and Democrats in Congress have done is kick that can down the road. Neither side really wants to do anything about it. The problem is again, many of these immigrants are unskilled and end up on the taxpayers tit. Obama has even gone as far as to order ICE and the Border Patrol to stand down on apprehending and deporting them.

Half the so-called illegals are just people who overstay their visas. The vaunted wall won't stop that.

Half the so-called illegals are just people who overstay their visas. The vaunted wall won't stop that.

No but you can round up all of those with expired visas and kick them out. You can even refuse to renew their visas.

carterdeported.jpg

Really? I have to do this again?

Facts about Trump supporters you need to know to understand them (in no particular order):

Trump supporters know that there are a lot of things that Trump says he will do that he may not be able to. They know that the POTUS isn't supreme ruler and cannot do anything he wants to. The key thing to remember us that he has his head in the right place on important issues. Illegal immigration, Muslim refugees, terrorism, unfair trade practices, the economy, and jobs. It isn't what he says, it's his beliefs about the issues. They know that Trump will do SOMETHING about them. They cannot trust, yet again, that a politician will do those things.

They like that he gets right up in people's faces. After so many years of presidents that have been pushed around by 3rd world assholes, especially 0bama, they want a hard ass in there.

People are tired of political correctness and the insanity that results from it. Trump is truly politically incorrect.

Someone recently told me that the reason they didn't care about Trump's gaffes is because they feel like he's one of them. Two real regular guys talking passionately about what is happening in this country and in speaking passionately, they say things that don't exactly come out the way they meant it. But it's ok because you know where they are coming from.

People no longer trust someone who doesn't make a mistake. It tells them that the one talking is reciting a memorized speech and not really talking to them. Trump talks to people. No script, no teleprompters, real, straight from the heart talk.

They like that.

To say that they are stupid, afraid, racist, uneducated, etc., etc., is simply the same attempts to marginalize people that the liberal asshats have been doing for a long time now. Only this time the GOP has also joined in.

They are stupid, afraid, racist, uneducated and have marginalized themselves with their actions.

No but you can round up all of those with expired visas and kick them out. You can even refuse to renew their visas.

I don't support illegal immigration.

People say that Trump will
Never be able to deport 11 million people.

Well, people who aren't good at thinking say that because Trump knows as does anyone with brains that he can do it easily by getting them to self-deport.

The same intellectually handicapped people claim that Trump will never be able to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Well, yes he will. He can do it two ways: 1, he can place tariffs on all goods imported from Mexico, or more easily, he can take from the millions of dollars in subsidy money that we send Mexico every year.

Its so ironic that the stubbornly stupid so loudly claim that Trump supporters are stupid.

Hate to tell you that this clearly how stupid Trump supporters are. There are NO such thing as self deport. Let me repeat that again. There are NO such thing as self deport. Think like a Mexican. If you have nothing here why would you deport yourself where there is nothing for you on the other side. Here at east at worse you use paper towel to go to toilet. On the other side you are lucky if you have a newspaper or a toilet.... Think.
BTW I do not support illegal immigration.

Really? I have to do this again?

Facts about Trump supporters you need to know to understand them (in no particular order):

Trump supporters know that there are a lot of things that Trump says he will do that he may not be able to. They know that the POTUS isn't supreme ruler and cannot do anything he wants to. The key thing to remember us that he has his head in the right place on important issues. Illegal immigration, Muslim refugees, terrorism, unfair trade practices, the economy, and jobs. It isn't what he says, it's his beliefs about the issues. They know that Trump will do SOMETHING about them. They cannot trust, yet again, that a politician will do those things.

They like that he gets right up in people's faces. After so many years of presidents that have been pushed around by 3rd world assholes, especially 0bama, they want a hard ass in there.

People are tired of political correctness and the insanity that results from it. Trump is truly politically incorrect.

Someone recently told me that the reason they didn't care about Trump's gaffes is because they feel like he's one of them. Two real regular guys talking passionately about what is happening in this country and in speaking passionately, they say things that don't exactly come out the way they meant it. But it's ok because you know where they are coming from.

People no longer trust someone who doesn't make a mistake. It tells them that the one talking is reciting a memorized speech and not really talking to them. Trump talks to people. No script, no teleprompters, real, straight from the heart talk.

They like that.

To say that they are stupid, afraid, racist, uneducated, etc., etc., is simply the same attempts to marginalize people that the liberal asshats have been doing for a long time now. Only this time the GOP has also joined in.

They are stupid, afraid, racist, uneducated and have marginalized themselves with their actions.

Hey moron, I'm trying to educate you, you don't want to learn then feel free to fuck off.

Well, people who aren't good at thinking say that because Trump knows as does anyone with brains that he can do it easily by getting them to self-deport.

Its so ironic that the stubbornly stupid so loudly claim that Trump supporters are stupid.

Hate to tell you that this clearly how stupid Trump supporters are. There are NO such thing as self deport. Let me repeat that again. There are NO such thing as self deport. Think like a Mexican. If you have nothing here why would you deport yourself where there is nothing for you on the other side. Here at east at worse you use paper towel to go to toilet. On the other side you are lucky if you have a newspaper or a toilet.... Think.

Sorry, just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean it isn't so.

He cant get 11 million to self deport...he needs to jail the businessmen that hire them first....on top of that, with the walls that have been put up, getting home is not easy anymore....the Wall works both ways.... they basically can't get here without coyotes and money to pay them, or easily get back home....
he cant put tarriffs on Mexican goods, there is NAFTA TREATY that PREVENTS such a thing

He most certainly can get them to self-deport, you even mentioned one of the ways. He can eliminate their ability to get work.

How does Trump's "immigration policy" compare to Cruz's?

Trump supporters would say that they don't think Cruz is sincere when he talks about it.

And what would Cruz supporters say in reply?

Irrelevant to this thread.

No longer a Cruz fan?

Trump supporters would say that they don't think Cruz is sincere when he talks about it.

No longer a Cruz fan?

Yes, I'm going to vote for Cruz, but this is a thread about Trump supporters. Cruz is irrelevant to this thread.

About trade deficits..... This is what we buy from other countries. Countries that sell goods because that is what we buy from them. They do not shove them in our throats. Most foreign countries love Made In USA..... However it's expensive compared to other products or countries. So they tend to stay away.... ........... So when Trump say something about trades he is full of craps... So Trump followers. Please read the link.

Trump’s bad logic on 'bad trade deals'

No longer a Cruz fan?

Yes, I'm going to vote for Cruz, but this is a thread about Trump supporters. Cruz is irrelevant to this thread.

Given your support for Cruz, I assumed this was just a troll-the-Trumpsters thread. Thank you for confirming that. Pity none of them took the bait.

What do you think a person does to make money, who is not allowed to work, who has no means for income, and feels it unsafe to return to their home country?

They start to steal.

But that doesn't last. They get caught, they get sent back to
Mexico.

Out one door, back in another.

Not if there is a wall.

The point being that Trump supporters believe that he will do something when others will not.

Tunnels, boats, planes, hidden compartments in cars...

Wall wont' stop them all.

and he's going to get Mexico to build it?

:bs1:

The point that I clearly made in the IP is that Trump supporters believe that he is the only one who will do anything about it. The more you tell me it's impossible, the less chance anyone besides Trump will be able to. They believe he will do something and that is evident to everyone. How it will be done, hasn't been written yet.

Sorry, just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean it isn't so.

Sorry to say also...... but that is a fact and reality. Think like Mexican not as an American.

Forum List

Back