Trump Supporters Side With Maxwell

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I would hate to be someone that could possibly get ratted out by Ghislaine Maxwell.
I wish them well? TBD baby.

"Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) on Wednesday criticized President Donald Trump’s decision to give well wishes to accused child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell — and immediately got an earful from angry Trump supporters."

I doubt this tweet is from a Biden supporter:

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

Replying to @chiproytx and @realDonaldTrump
.Like it or not, @chiproytx, it was his honest answer. And his blunt, often unpopular, honesty is what makes @realDonaldTrump's base stick with him. Maybe the typical politician just can't understand that smart voters can see straight through "politically safe" viewpoints.
8:03 AM · Jul 22, 2020

Smart voter do see through politicians bullshit.

Trump doesn't care if you like what he says. He says it anyway.

Why not?? He has nothing to do with her being in jail, her trial and if found guilty her sentencing. A big nothing.

I certainly hope Maxwell turns state's evidence. High US government officials have been implicated in testimony by Virginia Roberts. Most notably, Bill Richardson and George Mitchell.

I wouldn't mind if Maxwell cops a plea deal for a reduced sentence if that's what it takes to put those bastards in prison.

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

.Like it or not, @chiproytx, it was his honest answer. And his blunt, often unpopular, honesty is what makes @realDonaldTrump's base stick with him. Maybe the typical politician just can't understand that smart voters can see straight through "politically safe" viewpoints.

Why not?? He has nothing to do with her being in jail, her trial and if found guilty her sentencing. A big nothing.
Trump was not far away from saying he didn't or doesn't know Maxwell. Won't be the 1st time.
Don't forget... all the pics with Trump, Epstein and Maxwell, plus videos.
Trying to spin for Trump is typical for a Trump supporter. Good luck.

I certainly hope Maxwell turns state's evidence. High US government officials have been implicated in testimony by Virginia Roberts. Most notably, Bill Richardson and George Mitchell.

I wouldn't mind if Maxwell cops a plea deal for a reduced sentence if that's what it takes to put those bastards in prison.
this

Trump has little bad to say about anyone who doesn't attack him directly. It comes from a lifetime of being in business. He went to Chelsea's wedding! He donated to both democrat and Republican candidates. Until Nancy Pelosi attacked him directly he had nothing bad to say about her either.

Trump was not far away from saying he didn't or doesn't know Maxwell. Won't be the 1st time.
and what? what is it you think you got? I swear, he's in your head 24x7.

this
I heard Bill Richardson and Larry Summers as well.

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

Of course he knew Epstein. Many knew the man. Most, like Trump, had no idea what a twisted fuck he was. He also may have met Maxwell with Epstein since she was supposedly his girlfriend.

You really need new material. What have ain't cutting it.

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

All those pics are at a widely attended party 20 years ago. Its reasonable he doesn't even remember her.

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

All those pics are at a widely attended party 20 years ago. Its reasonable he doesn't even remember her.

I agree. He also didn't know what a twisted fuck Epstein was. Once he found out he dropped that asshole like a hot potato.

Clinton knew and made more than one visit to his little island.

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

Boy, do you suck at spin. Let's say it was true, now who has lost his mind?

Forum List

Back