Trump supporters: There has to be something you aren't crazy about RE Trump... so what is it?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I myself always wondered why he mentioned the homeless problem a few times but never really (far as I know) did anything about it...

not sure what he should have done... except thatsomething needs to be done

Trump was and is a big-spending liberal.

He caved in on every single budget he signed and made zero effort to reduce the size of government as he promised.

He also had zero balls when it came to actually stand up to the Democrats with actual policies.

He managed to get a lot of worthless regulations removed from the books. Good for him.
He managed to keep the SCOTUS someone originalist. Good for Him.
He managed to get a number of correct-thinking judges on federal benches. Good for him.

He never once carried through with a government shutdown to get the Dreamers ejected from this country. He barely managed to get the border secure. He failed to fire the entire Covid CDC team when it was proven time and again that they were making the pandemic worse and on top of all that, the big financial wizard Trump failed to realize just how rich Fauci and his team were getting through patents for vaccines.

He failed to effectively push back against a lie told about him for four years.

No one on the right has anything bad to say about him? Perhaps you should stop talking and start listening more often.

I myself always wondered why he mentioned the homeless problem a few times but never really (far as I know) did anything about it...

I wasn't happy with Trump and bureaucracies. He should have eliminated at least 80% of them. Our founders never wanted nameless faceless people creating laws, taxes or fines. That's why they put a Congress in charge within the US Constitution. They wanted the citizen to have redress on policies they objected to. You can't do that with bureaucracies.

I think he frittered some beneficial opportunities by being needlessly agitating.

I hate the way he starts to paraphrase our Declaration of Independence, gets lost in mid sentence as gives up with a pathetic “you know — the thing.”

No wait. That’s one of the Brandon things that you Dems find disturbing.

No. Wait. You don’t speak any ill of Brandon.

I hate the way he starts to paraphrase our Declaration of Independence, gets lost in mid sentence as gives up with a pathetic “you know — the thing.”

Democrats are trained not to speak critically of one another unless that criticism is a backhanded slap against Republicans (eg, “Obama wasn’t hard enough on Republicans”). Democrats had NO problem with Donald Trump as he was a top donor and Bush-basher. Only when he stood in the way of Hillary Clinton - a candidate that Democrats never really wanted- did the Democrats take issue with his faults.

I believe he spent too much time on Twitter, but it was refreshing to see a President talking directly to Americans without the press secretary having to go on teevee the next day to say "What he really meant to say was..."
lol

that was one of my favorite things about T

_

he could kill half of America and they would just say

Hey... the world's overpopulated ...

(they have actually said that in response to murdering the unborn... What the hell are we dealing w/ RE that insane "party"? )

He caved in on every single budget he signed and made zero effort to reduce the size of government as he promised.

He also had zero balls when it came to actually stand up to the Democrats with actual policies.

He managed to get a lot of worthless regulations removed from the books. Good for him.
He managed to get a number of correct-thinking judges on federal benches. Good for him.

He never once carried through with a government shutdown to get the Dreamers ejected from this country. He barely managed to get the border secure. He failed to fire the entire Covid CDC team when it was proven time and again that they were making the pandemic worse and on top of all that, the big financial wizard Trump failed to realize just how rich Fauci and his team were getting through patents for vaccines.

No one on the right has anything bad to say about him? Perhaps you should stop talking and start listening more often.
my, don't we have an anger problem?

maybe u should take an anger management course?

or how about Civility 101?

Glass half empty, eh? Compared with whom? Trump underestimated the perfidy of the Deep State, but at least he shined a light on it.
yeh, maybe all Americans underestimated deep state...

some refuse to acknowledge it exists.... u know... cnn viewers who never learn much...

and what they "learn" turns out to be lies so many times... sigh.... Again, the country has gone mad....

I wasn't happy with Trump and bureaucracies. He should have eliminated at least 80% of them. Our founders never wanted nameless faceless people creating laws, taxes or fines. That's why they put a Congress in charge within the US Constitution. They wanted the citizen to have redress on policies they objected to. You can't do that with bureaucracies.

yeh, for sure, thanks for reminding me of this kind of thing.

he should have FIRED all the Obama hires

I hear he has the power to do taht as president

if he gets back in

he should fire just about everyone... start all over again...

unless the person can prove he or she has b een... you know... sane and etc... for years

Because homeless people live in Democratic run cities and Democratic mayors love their homeless people, tent cities and blacks getting shot.

yeh, for sure, thanks for reminding me of this kind of thing.

he should have FIRED all the Obama hires

I hear he has the power to do taht as president

He did but Trump's motto was that he was going to get along with everybody. Little did he understand that a liberal is like a person you lend money to and he bad mouths you to his buddies at the bar.

Now that he's experienced, he knows leftists can't be dealt with. They're like cockroaches were the only peace you will have is to get rid of as many as possible. Every single one of them are back stabbers no matter how hard you try to get along with them.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

Those are all valid quips, DW, and I could add a lot more. Now just imagine if these complaints were all we could find wrong with the CURRENT administration? Trump with all his faults and failings is still a hundred times better than Joe and I don't see the GOP coming up with anyone else.

He did but Trump's motto was that he was going to get along with everybody. Little did he understand that a liberal is like a person you lend money to and he bad mouths you to his buddies at the bar.

Now that he's experienced, he knows leftists can't be dealt with. They're like cockroaches were the only peace you will have is to get rid of as many as possible. Every single one of them are back stabbers no matter how hard you try to get along with them.

View attachment 627610
Nasty woman

Forum List

Back