Trump supporters: There has to be something you aren't crazy about RE Trump... so what is it?

I don't like the way Trump trusted that Keebler Elf AG guy even as he was flat out lying to Trump's face.

But at least Trump eventually caught on and fired his ass.

I believe he spent too much time on Twitter, but it was refreshing to see a President talking directly to Americans without the press secretary having to go on teevee the next day to say "What he really meant to say was..."
Sure, it wasn't the next day with Trump, it was that night with his son having to explain what his retarded daddy MEANT to say......................but didn't.

1649399078101.png

yeh, maybe all Americans underestimated deep state...
Americans underestimated the deep delusions of Trump and his cult.
some refuse to acknowledge it exists.... u know... cnn viewers who never learn much...
It exist, there is video.

and what they "learn" turns out to be lies so many times... sigh.... Again, the country has gone mad....

I know.

We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.” People covered under the law “can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better.”
“It’s very much formulated down to the final strokes. We haven’t put it in quite yet but we’re going to be doing it soon,” Trump said.

At a campaign event in Pennsylvania last week, Donald Trump told his followers, "Mexico will be paying for the wall, and I say it respectfully to Mexico, but they will be paying for the wall."

Trump and his campaign team didn't invest too much energy into a policy platform in 2016, but they were willing to issue a brief document explaining how and why Mexico would pay for a giant border wall.
The document said it would be "an easy decision" for Mexican officials to make: our neighbors to the south would agree to a "one-time payment" of between $5 billion and $10 billion to the United States, and the GOP administration would apply the expenditure to a wall.

I know.

We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.” People covered under the law “can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better.”
“It’s very much formulated down to the final strokes. We haven’t put it in quite yet but we’re going to be doing it soon,” Trump said.

Are you sure that was Trump? Certainly sounds like what DumBama said.

At a campaign event in Pennsylvania last week, Donald Trump told his followers, "Mexico will be paying for the wall, and I say it respectfully to Mexico, but they will be paying for the wall."

Trump and his campaign team didn't invest too much energy into a policy platform in 2016, but they were willing to issue a brief document explaining how and why Mexico would pay for a giant border wall.
The document said it would be "an easy decision" for Mexican officials to make: our neighbors to the south would agree to a "one-time payment" of between $5 billion and $10 billion to the United States, and the GOP administration would apply the expenditure to a wall.

You can probably count your fingers on one hand who really cared who paid for the wall. What Trump wanted for the wall was less than we spend on food stamps in one month. Now YOUR President proposed a spending bill that exceeds $5 trillion dollars, most of that to benefit his voters or climate change, and most of it going to our national debt.

Are you sure that was Trump? Certainly sounds like what DumBama said.

No, it was the lying, retard.

www.foxnews.com › politics › trump-insists-healthTrump insists health care replacement will have 'insurance ...

You can probably count your fingers on one hand who really cared who paid for the wall.
Of course and another Trump cult member ripped them off too.

August 20 2020
Steve Bannon, a former Former White House adviser, has been arrested on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online "We Build The Wall" fundraising scheme.

The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged Bannon and three others "orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors" in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall in southern Texas and along the border of the United States.
What Trump wanted for the wall was less than we spend on food stamps in one month.
Did Trump explain that to Mexico?
Now YOUR President proposed a spending bill that exceeds $5 trillion dollars, most of that to benefit his voters or climate change, and most of it going to our national debt.
Happens EVERY time a democrat gets in office.

Republicans become "conservatives".
Ignoring the debt they incurred.

August 20 2020
Steve Bannon, a former Former White House adviser, has been arrested on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online "We Build The Wall" fundraising scheme.

The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged Bannon and three others "orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors" in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall in southern Texas and along the border of the United States.

Oh, you mean that charge that he was dismissed on?

Did Trump explain that to Mexico?

No, what's the point? Trump got the funds from the military budget he and the Republicans passed. Yes, the Communists took it to court but Trump won that one as well.

Happens EVERY time a democrat gets in office.

Republicans become "conservatives".
Ignoring the debt they incurred.

It's too bad you forgot who has the purse strings of this country, and that would be the House which was under Democrat control two of the four years Trump served as President. In any case you are making a big stink out of a couple of billion and ignoring the massive spending of your party that makes that couple of billion hardly noticeable. At least Trump spent the money that would help all Americans.

Oh, you mean that charge that he was dismissed on?
Yes, by his criminal daddy.

January 20 2021
President Donald Trump issued a wave of pardons Tuesday night, using the final hours of his presidency to grant clemency to 143 people, including former top White House aide Steve Bannon, according to a list made public by the White House on Wednesday morning.

Bannon — Trump's former White House chief strategist who was in charge of the final months of his 2016 presidential campaign — was indicted in August along with three others on wire fraud and money laundering conspiracy charges.

Prosecutors alleged that Bannon’s crowdfunding “We Build the Wall” campaign took hundreds of thousands of donated dollars and used them for personal expenses. He was brought into custody by U.S. Postal Inspection Service agents while on board the yacht of Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui.
No, what's the point? Trump got the funds from the military budget he and the Republicans passed.
And allocated for military construction.

January 14 2020
The Pentagon — not Mexico — will again be paying for the construction of President Donald Trump’s wall on the US’s southern border, to the tune of $7.2 billion in 2020.

According to a Washington Post report, the White House will use last year’s national emergency declaration to pull $3.5 billion from military counter-drug enforcement, up significantly from the $2.5 billion taken from the same program in 2019. An additional $3.2 billion will be taken from Department of Defense construction projects for additional fencing projects. The number is more than five times the amount allocated to barrier construction by Congress for 2020.

The funds transfer would bring the total amount devoted to border wall construction under Trump to $18.4 billion.
Yes, the Communists took it to court but Trump won that one as well.
Yes, by the communist on the Supreme Court, that were appointed by the retard.
It's too bad you forgot who has the purse strings of this country, and that would be the House which was under Democrat control two of the four years
Sure, blame everyone but Trump and his cult.

On President Trump's first day in office (January 2017), the total debt load of the nation was $19.947 trillion.

Just before the COVID-19 pandemic started in the United States, the national debt load of the country was $23.442 trillion. So, despite the relatively strong economy, the country had still added $3.5 trillion in debt.

$3.5 trillion was added to the debt in 2 years under Trump and republicans.
Trump served as President. In any case you are making a big stink out of a couple of billion and ignoring the massive spending of your party that makes that couple of billion hardly noticeable.
So, republicans are only "conservative" at election time or when a democrat is in office?
But make a big stink when a democrat spends $$$, Trump and his cult get a pass.
Promise, promises by republicans for decades.

October 29 2019
The U.S. is $3 trillion more in debt than it was when Mr. Trump entered the White House. In nearly three years, it rose 15% — from $19.9 trillion to $22.9 trillion, according to the latest numbers from the Treasury Department.
The president and Republicans argued that the tax cuts would pay for themselves, but Representative Kevin Brady, who helped craft the 2017 bill, admitted this year that that has yet to happen.

At least Trump spent the money that would help all Americans.
Really?
Like $151 billion so the golfer-in-chief could play something, he claimed he would be too busy for?

Like this helped ALL Americans?

June 12 2020
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is facing criticism from lawmakers and watchdog groups after refusing to disclose the businesses that received more than $500 billion in government-backed emergency loans.

Mnuchin ignited controversy on Wednesday when he said the Trump administration will not reveal the names of companies and nonprofits that got the so-called Paycheck Protection Program loans, which are guaranteed by the taxpayer and can be forgiven in full if borrowers maintain their payrolls.

Mnuchin said the names and specific loan amounts were “proprietary” and “confidential,” but that came as a shock after officials had indicated earlier that the information would be subject to public scrutiny.

Those are all valid quips, DW, and I could add a lot more. Now just imagine if these complaints were all we could find wrong with the CURRENT administration? Trump with all his faults and failings is still a hundred times better than Joe and I don't see the GOP coming up with anyone else.
Agreed. I could spend several hours listing all the wrongs that Brandon is.

Americans underestimated the deep delusions of Trump and his cult.

It exist, there is video.

I know.

I myself always wondered why he mentioned the homeless problem a few times but never really (far as I know) did anything about it...

not sure what he should have done... except thatsomething needs to be done
Homelessness is a state issue, not federal. I sure as fuck dont want to pay for Californias mistakes. They made their mess, now they can deal with it.

I myself always wondered why he mentioned the homeless problem a few times but never really (far as I know) did anything about it...

He didn’t complete the wall…his flagship promise
He toned down the rhetoric and became softer on illegal immigration as the Left pressured him
He didn’t end DACA
He didn’t find an angle to capture all Leftists and keep them in concentration camps to await their gassing

Don't want him to run in 2024, he should back DeSantis and see DeSantis winning as his vindication.

Republicans have to go younger and more aggressive. DeSantis meets those requirements.
I agree with you but it looks like Trump is running to me.

To answer the OPs question, Trump is an arrogant asshole who seems to feel the need to be "worshiped". He is a salesman who constantly exaggerates. So in many ways a typical politician.

To be fair, the type of person I would like to see as president doesn't stand a chance of being elected, so if it takes an asshole like Trump, so be it.

One thing that made the RINOs of Trumpery very pissy was when the Cry Baby Loser finally managed to haul his yooj lardass onto the Fauci bandwagon, and he started parroting the Dr.'s advocacy for vaccinations and boosters.

I agree with you but it looks like Trump is running to me.

To answer the OPs question, Trump is an arrogant asshole who seems to feel the need to be "worshiped". He is a salesman who constantly exaggerates. So in many ways a typical politician.

To be fair, the type of person I would like to see as president doesn't stand a chance of being elected, so if it takes an asshole like Trump, so be it.

Yes, he's always been an arrogant asshole, but I'll take a blowhard that at least tries to do what he promises over some slick progressive who lies to our faces about what they really want to do

Some jobs require you to be an asshole.

He did but Trump's motto was that he was going to get along with everybody. Little did he understand that a liberal is like a person you lend money to and he bad mouths you to his buddies at the bar.

Now that he's experienced, he knows leftists can't be dealt with. They're like cockroaches were the only peace you will have is to get rid of as many as possible. Every single one of them are back stabbers no matter how hard you try to get along with them.

View attachment 627610
yeh, for sure...

but I think Trump knew they wwere as you describe...

maybe he just didn't realize how hopeless it was to get along with even ONE of the damn creatures...

I mean, sometimes you just have to write off an entire group of people because... every single one of them really is BAD

that's the dim party... the good ones, the ones who really have principles do not remain in the D party long...

Yes, he's always been an arrogant asshole, but I'll take a blowhard that at least tries to do what he promises over some slick progressive who lies to our faces about what they really want to do

Some jobs require you to be an asshole.
Trump was not an a-hole

I agree w/ all you say except that isn't the right word..

he was aggressive...

SO what?

the Dims are aggresive enough to...(fill in the blanks)

open our borders to just any freak who wants to cross over

mutilate and murder helpless unborn children

the list goes on

Trump was not an a-hole

I agree w/ all you say except that isn't the right word..

he was aggressive...

SO what?

the Dims are aggresive enough to...(fill in the blanks)

open our borders to just any freak who wants to cross over

mutilate and murder helpless unborn children

the list goes on

I use the term asshole with affection, because as a NYC resident I know it takes a special breed of asshole to run certain things. Giuliani was the asshole we needed back in the day.

Guys like DiBlasio are passive-aggressive beta cucks, not assholes.

Forum List

Back