🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
How long can you keep hearing these STUPID comments he makes and not think wtf is he doing? WHY is he making such dumb statements? 2 days in a row now CNN is covering shit about clintons emails and her tenure as sos and her foundation and trump keeps hogging the news with asinine comments when he should be attacking her 24/7!

I am personally getting fed up with this shit. I will vote for him simple as that but either he has diarrhea of the mouth when it comes to STUPID statements or let's think about this

Why did trump not run in 2012?

Economy was in ruins
Anger was high
Obama was unpopular

Yet trump waits until we ALL knew in 2016 Hillary was going to run and he decides to this time....she is beatable christ with her baggage she is easily beatable but he keeps making sure his idiotic statements are front and center almost like he is taking the direct fire and allowing her to sneak into the White House....he has ppl telling him to shape up lay off he stupid comments yet it doesn't happen....wtf? Please tell me others that are his supporters are seeing this and wondering wtf is going on

He lives in a bubble, as do most national politicians and his loss will come as a complete surprise to him. It's his own fault since he apparently cannot handle any criticism at all.

He lives in a bubble, as do most national politicians and his loss will come as a complete surprise to him. It's his own fault since he apparently cannot handle any criticism at all.
Hillary has critics, but they all end up in accidents, suicides and random shootings

Trump is a 'Reality'-TV whore. He says whatever will focus the cameras on him, with no regard to the consequences.
Hillary is eminently beatable, but this raucous clown will never pull it off.
While he can muster an army of semi-literate hillbillies to vote for him, there are enough thinking people (on both sides) who recognise that he is unfit for office.
And they will be motivated to get out and vote for the only alternative, no matter how much they hate her.
Can you imagine what would happen if Kim Jong Un called President Trump out? Scary!.

If you actually listen to his speeches without the media's spin, aka pulling out a sound bite, you will see that 99.99999% of what THEY said he said, was never said.

It's a whole industry and quite funny. I call it the manufactured outrage industry.

Trump is a 'Reality'-TV whore. He says whatever will focus the cameras on him, with no regard to the consequences.
Hillary is eminently beatable, but this raucous clown will never pull it off.
While he can muster an army of semi-literate hillbillies to vote for him, there are enough thinking people (on both sides) who recognise that he is unfit for office.
And they will be motivated to get out and vote for the only alternative, no matter how much they hate her.
Can you imagine what would happen if Kim Jong Un called President Trump out? Scary!.
Yes, the second Korean war would be an appalling horror beyond our modern imaginations. I am certain Trump could find a yes man sec. of defense who would tell him it is a wonderful easily winnable adventure.

Why look at "conservative" Donald talking about cutting spending. How anyone thinks he isn't a Dem is beyond me. If obama or mrs. bill said this, those supporting Trump would be all over them like white on rice. smh

"Normally, you would say you want to reduce your debt, and I would like to reduce debt too, as much as anybody. The problem is you have a military problem, you have an infrastructure problem — a tremendous infrastructure problem, and you have other problems. And also, the asset is your rates are so low. What’s going to happen when the rates eventually go up and you can’t borrow, you absolutely can’t borrow because it’s too expensive, it would destroy our balance sheet? You’d be paying so little interest right now. This is the time to borrow."

Read more: FACEPALM: Trump is now blatantly advocating AMERICA-KILLING Democratic policies!

If you actually listen to his speeches without the media's spin, aka pulling out a sound bite, you will see that 99.99999% of what THEY said he said, was never said.

It's a whole industry and quite funny. I call it the manufactured outrage industry.
Don't blame the media for reporting on the greatest gaffe machine ever. By now his handlers are probably suffering from extreme cases of PTSD because of his off script comments.

Why look at "conservative" Donald talking about cutting spending. How anyone thinks he isn't a Dem is beyond me. If obama or mrs. bill said this, those supporting Trump would be all over them like white on rice. smh

"Normally, you would say you want to reduce your debt, and I would like to reduce debt too, as much as anybody. The problem is you have a military problem, you have an infrastructure problem — a tremendous infrastructure problem, and you have other problems. And also, the asset is your rates are so low. What’s going to happen when the rates eventually go up and you can’t borrow, you absolutely can’t borrow because it’s too expensive, it would destroy our balance sheet? You’d be paying so little interest right now. This is the time to borrow."

Read more: FACEPALM: Trump is now blatantly advocating AMERICA-KILLING Democratic policies!

So at worst he's like every other Republican president.
But watch his speeches, I do that's what this shit doesn't scare me....its either bullshit or out of contex

Yes, the media is bashing Trump while ignoring all the mrs. bill shit. However, Trump's words are his.

Trump disagrees with every position held by Trump

But watch his speeches, I do that's what this shit doesn't scare me....its either bullshit or out of contex

Yeah, the Dem economists are loving this from Trump. He's SUPPOSE to be an R but his actions say differently.

Where is the cutting spending? That is never, ever talked about. As if that isn't an option.

Yeah, the Dem economists are loving this from Trump. He's SUPPOSE to be an R but his actions say differently.

Where is the cutting spending? That is never, ever talked about. As if that isn't an option.

Ok and Republicans did that when? They talk about it, but it never happens

He did talk about killed
Ing.th epa and.the.dept.of.education..

I'll take that

He did talk about killed

I'll take that

Trump is suppose to be different! He's the guy who ISN"T 'establishment', isn't that the meme? He's the guy who SHOULD BE saying cut spending and then will do it. Instead, he sounds just like any other Dem or Rep. He's not going to do squat about epa, dept of ed, sc picks will not be conservative. I don't believe anything he says because he doesn't know anything. He talks about a lot of things, then changes his mind, then spews other shit xx days later. I truly believe he has no clue. NONE. He likes to hear himself talk. Reminds me of obama.

How long can you keep hearing these STUPID comments he makes and not think wtf is he doing? WHY is he making such dumb statements? 2 days in a row now CNN is covering shit about clintons emails and her tenure as sos and her foundation and trump keeps hogging the news with asinine comments when he should be attacking her 24/7!

I am personally getting fed up with this shit. I will vote for him simple as that but either he has diarrhea of the mouth when it comes to STUPID statements or let's think about this

Why did trump not run in 2012?

Economy was in ruins
Anger was high
Obama was unpopular

Yet trump waits until we ALL knew in 2016 Hillary was going to run and he decides to this time....she is beatable christ with her baggage she is easily beatable but he keeps making sure his idiotic statements are front and center almost like he is taking the direct fire and allowing her to sneak into the White House....he has ppl telling him to shape up lay off he stupid comments yet it doesn't happen....wtf? Please tell me others that are his supporters are seeing this and wondering wtf is going on

It's kind of like the kangaroo court of the Nuremberg trials. They could have found Mother Teresa guilty if they wanted to. Concerning Trump, you shouldn't allow the leftist media to piss on your shoes and tell you it's raining by making mountains out of mole hills.

I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theorists who say Trump is a plant by the Clintons to ensure she wins the presidency.

It's kind of like the kangaroo court of the Nuremberg trials. They could have found Mother Teresa guilty if they wanted to. Concerning Trump, you shouldn't allow the leftist media to piss on your shoes and tell you it's raining by making mountains out of mole hills.

The left doesn't have to do anything. Trump is tanking his own campaign

He did talk about killed

I'll take that

Trump is suppose to be different! He's the guy who ISN"T 'establishment', isn't that the meme? He's the guy who SHOULD BE saying cut spending and then will do it. Instead, he sounds just like any other Dem or Rep. He's not going to do squat about epa, dept of ed, sc picks will not be conservative. I don't believe anything he says because he doesn't know anything. He talks about a lot of things, then changes his mind, then spews other shit xx days later. I truly believe he has no clue. NONE. He likes to hear himself talk. Reminds me of obama.

He's not a professional politician, I like that he's not smooth like that. And the fact he pisses people off is awesome, he doesn't pander

But he's pretty consistant on the issues
build the wall
renegotiate trade deals
cut spending
cut regulation
protect 2nd amendment
repeal Obamacare
repeal Dodd-Frank
Tear up Iran deal
Kill ISIS any means necessary
ban Muslims from the country until they know who they are
setup refugee camps in Syria
Make people live up to their end of international agreements.
Repeal Johnson amdendment

Forum List

Back