🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump surrenders to the Taliban

Good old Orange Man BAD!!! thread...

The best president in American history, the most American... going against the worst candidate in history... the least American.

I can see why...

You mean Cut and Run Orange Turd.

Or Trumpyubear in his yellow cape!

So what would you do? How many more Americans would you like to see dead?

100?

1,000?

5,000?

It's pretty easy to be an armchair General when you're sitting in front of a keyboard, but I don't see you volunteering your ass to go over there and die.

QUOTE="toomuchtime_, post: 24163075, member: 17069"]

The best president in American history, the most American... going against the worst candidate in history... the least American.

I can see why...

lol So if the President wants peace, you want war.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can see why...

So what would you do? How many more Americans would you like to see dead?

100?

1,000?

5,000?

How much for all of America?

I am pleased as punch this war is seemingly coming to an end, but I wish more of our forces where coming home instead of staying behind.

And if Obama had done this ya'll would be praising him for 'It's a MIRACLE. He's brought peace with the enemy!!!' thinking he's the Second Coming of the Messiah. :udaman:

If Obama had done this, you conservatives would have been screaming that the US doesn't negotiate with terrorists and then call him a traitor.

Trump negotiates with the Taliban (terrorists) and you guys say that he's doing a great thing, even though you would have crucified Obama for it.

That being said, not negotiating with the Taliban is probably what has kept us at war for the past 19 years. While I think Trump is an idiot and disagree with most of his policies, on this one I think he's doing okay.

Is there a pattern here?

In December 2018 Trump lost his most capable secretary of defense, Marine General James Mattis. Trump had ordered a retreat in Syria. Mattis failed in one last attempt at persuading the President to reverse his decision about Syria, which Trump had announced on Wednesday of that week over the objections of his senior advisers. Mattis subsequently resigned. Eventually, the Pentagon overruled Trump, and the retreat order was cancelled.

In October 2019, Trump ordered the withdrawal of American forces from northern Syria, a decision that effectively ceded control of the area to the Syrian government and Russia. Hundreds of our allies responsible for the destruction of the ISIS caliphate were killed, and thousands more were forced to flee their homes in Syria.

In February 2020 Trump struck a deal with the Taliban that will have the United States withdraw from the country in 14 months if the rogue regime meets certain criteria, including stopping attacks on U.S. forces in the country (huh?). Trump, who avoided military service, is apparently ignorant of the meaning of war.

The U.S. removed the Taliban from power in October 2001 because it sponsored Al Qaeda. On 9/11 Al Qaeda was responsible for the killing of nearly 3,000 Americans. The Taliban is responsible for the killing of nearly 3,000 Americans.

Now Trump is surrendering to the Taliban. There is little doubt that once American troops leave, the Taliban will regain power in Kabul, and Afghanistan will once again become a haven for Islamic terrorism thanks to Trump. The Taliban are Islamic fundamentalists.

Is there a pattern here? Most definitely. Trump is placating his patron, Vladimir Putin. He has done so throughout his Presidency. He causes consternation with our allies abroad and chaos at home. From Putin's viewpoint, what's not to like?
Nope, in this case not his patron, but his vice-patron Mohamed Bin Salman.

And if Obama had done this ya'll would be praising him for 'It's a MIRACLE. He's brought peace with the enemy!!!' thinking he's the Second Coming of the Messiah. :udaman:

If Obama had done this, you conservatives would have been screaming that the US doesn't negotiate with terrorists and then call him a traitor.

Trump negotiates with the Taliban (terrorists) and you guys say that he's doing a great thing, even though you would have crucified Obama for it.

That being said, not negotiating with the Taliban is probably what has kept us at war for the past 19 years. While I think Trump is an idiot and disagree with most of his policies, on this one I think he's doing okay.
dude this sounded very stupid. just saying.

Is there a pattern here?

In December 2018 Trump lost his most capable secretary of defense, Marine General James Mattis. Trump had ordered a retreat in Syria. Mattis failed in one last attempt at persuading the President to reverse his decision about Syria, which Trump had announced on Wednesday of that week over the objections of his senior advisers. Mattis subsequently resigned. Eventually, the Pentagon overruled Trump, and the retreat order was cancelled.

In October 2019, Trump ordered the withdrawal of American forces from northern Syria, a decision that effectively ceded control of the area to the Syrian government and Russia. Hundreds of our allies responsible for the destruction of the ISIS caliphate were killed, and thousands more were forced to flee their homes in Syria.

In February 2020 Trump struck a deal with the Taliban that will have the United States withdraw from the country in 14 months if the rogue regime meets certain criteria, including stopping attacks on U.S. forces in the country (huh?). Trump, who avoided military service, is apparently ignorant of the meaning of war.

The U.S. removed the Taliban from power in October 2001 because it sponsored Al Qaeda. On 9/11 Al Qaeda was responsible for the killing of nearly 3,000 Americans. The Taliban is responsible for the killing of nearly 3,000 Americans.

Now Trump is surrendering to the Taliban. There is little doubt that once American troops leave, the Taliban will regain power in Kabul, and Afghanistan will once again become a haven for Islamic terrorism thanks to Trump. The Taliban are Islamic fundamentalists.

Is there a pattern here? Most definitely. Trump is placating his patron, Vladimir Putin. He has done so throughout his Presidency. He causes consternation with our allies abroad and chaos at home. From Putin's viewpoint, what's not to like?

Were these separate stories at some point? Because they currently go to the same article.

Is there a pattern here?

Were these separate stories at some point? Because they currently go to the same article.
All the same. Sorry. It is fixed now.

Amazing how the moonbats suddenly became enamored with endless foreign wars.

I thought the same thing. Trump ran of getting out of these wars and balancing the budget. All the Left has bitched about was that Trump was going to start WWIII or not doing enough to save money. Now that he is actually pulling out of them, bringing our kids home and cutting spending, now all they bitch about is he abandoned the Kurds or (their favorite) is a puppet of Putin.

I've given up wondering if any of these shrews realize what asses they sound like to now just wondering how many other people listen to these idiots and say to themselves: I've had enough, I'm going to vote for Donald.

The biggest difference between Obama & Trump having done this?? If it had been Obama, it would have included large sums of money no doubt..

Either way, the important thing is peace & bring our troops home

I can see why...

lol So if the President wants peace, you want war.

Peace with honor. LOL. How long before VC regulars take over the entire.... ops did I say VC regulars?.... Sorry I meant Taliban.

So what would you do?

I would have advocated for punishing as many al Qaeda camps as necessary to drive them out and kill their leaders, as well as reigning hell on anyone who got in our way. Then leave a post it note on the door to not let terrorist use the country to attack us again or we'll be back with more hell. I think I would have saved a little hell for the cells in Yemen too. Pay back for the USS Cole. No Nation building. No long term occupation. No Iraq invasion.

I can see why...

Peace with honor. LOL. How long before VC regulars take over the entire.... ops did I say VC regulars?.... Sorry I meant Taliban.
not sure what it is you want. so what is it you want?

I can see why...

There is no honor to be had in that war, and peace will be established before we leave. If it breaks down, then, as the President said, it is time for other countries to step or shut up. As long as Afghanistan is not harboring terrorists who attack us or our allies, it is not clear what interest the US has now in Afghanistan.

I can see why...

There is no honor to be had in that war, and peace will be established before we leave. If it breaks down, then, as the President said, it is time for other countries to step or shut up. As long as Afghanistan is not harboring terrorists who attack us or our allies, it is not clear what interest the US has now in Afghanistan.
it would be nice to understand what their position actually is. one day they bitch we're there, the next day they bitch we're leaving. As far as I know, those are the only two options. how can both be wrong?

I can see why...

Whatchagot?

So what would you do?

I would have advocated for punishing as many al Qaeda camps as necessary to drive them out and kill their leaders, as well as reigning hell on anyone who got in our way. Then leave a post it note on the door to not let terrorist use the country to attack us again or we'll be back with more hell. I think I would have saved a little hell for the cells in Yemen too. Pay back for the USS Cole. No Nation building. No long term occupation. No Iraq invasion.

That's what we've been doing for the last 19 years. It's pretty obvious the Taliban is not going to disappear in a puff of smoke. You either stay there and try to kill everyone of them for the next 20 or 30 years, or just say "fuckit", leave, and let the entire country revert to Taliban control. It's not an easy choice.

I can see why...

Whatchagot?
troops coming home. you? what is it you want?

Is there a pattern here?

It's amazing how snowflakes can actually SPIN a new alternate reality to fit their unparalleled hatred of the current President...

Why didn't BARRY - the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER - end the war and withdraw troops out of Afghanistan, honoring his anti-Colonialist father who wanted to see the United States eliminated as a world power and influence?

Why didn't Democrats and snowflakes rebuke the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER for dragging the United States into the Middle of a multi-nation/entity Civil War in Syria, and WHY didn't they demand Barry withdraw US troops from inside Syria instead of leaving them to continue to fight HIS war before he walked out of the WH?

So what would you do?

That's what we've been doing for the last 19 years. It's pretty obvious the Taliban is not going to disappear in a puff of smoke. You either stay there and try to kill everyone of them for the next 20 or 30 years, or just say "fuckit" and leave. It's not an easy choice.

The Taliban is not al Qaeda. The first big mistake was made when Clinton failed to respond to their attack on Oct 12,2000 that killed 17 sailors. Next Bush ignored them for 7 months.

Forum List

Back