Trump: “Take the vaccine! I did.”

You are ignoring what I wrote.
The point was variolation, which is deliberately picking who you are going to infect, by the fact they are young and healthy.

You keep saying that if the elderly and compromised who died, had all got it at one early on, they still would have died, only earlier, all at once.
That is true, but has nothing to do with what we are discussing, which is variolation.

Again, the whole point of variolation is that you pick who you are going to infect, and when you are going to do it.
So then you get to deliberately ensure that only those likely to survive will get infected, and no one else.

Those under 40 are 400 times less likely to die than those over 70.
So you take Fauci's 2.4 million death estimate from covid herd immunity, and divide by 400.
That results in only 6,000 dead.
And it would then have been over that first month.

Because you're always going off talking about things that aren't about what we were talking about.

I can't be bothered with this nonsense. You can't stick to a proper conversation. So, last time, I'm out.

Because you're always going off talking about things that aren't about what we were talking about.

I can't be bothered with this nonsense. You can't stick to a proper conversation. So, last time, I'm out.

The whole point of herd immunity is that you end the epidemic by the healthy becoming immune, so that the compromise and vulnerable do not have to take any risk at all.

You keep repeating that if the compromised and vulnerable get infected, they will die.
That is irrelevant because when enough of the young and healthy become immune, the epidemic is ended and the compromised and vulnerable all protected from ever getting infected.

Forum List

Back