Trump Take Usa Back in time

Investor

Rookie
Nov 6, 2016
The world laught at Usa. mine work ?
Trump opens old mine works just to have the ego to say. I Trump did make ... new jobs...

Seriously Mr Trump ? Dirty Mining Jobs ? We are in 2017 . Not in 1960

Welcome China. The new leading country in clima. China well be benefit what Usa could have got. Many new green jobs for future. With Trump the Usa will be the loosing country in the future. Trump is a idiot

Usa are back in time together with Bangladech and the other country in the bottom of the list

Well done Trump. Well done. Trump is on the 1 place on the Idiot list.

Trump opens old mine works just to have the ego to say. I Trump did make ... new jobs...

Welcome China. The new leading country in clima. China well be benefit what Usa could have got. Many new green jobs for future. With Trump the Usa will be the loosing country in the future. Trump is a idiot

Usa are back in time together with Bangladech and the other country in the bottom of the list

Well done Trump. Well done. Idiot

after that broken english post i wouldnt call anyone an idiot. a misspelling or typo can happen but your grammar really sucks, 4 year olds know the language better

uga buga uga. speaking cave man talk is a poor way of starting a thread.

BZZZZ Next idea and post about the reality of NOTHING, USA just got back a lot of OUR own money From the thieves of the NWO one world ruling class. It is OUR damn money, and it was given away by a thief bent on giving it to those who attack, and slander us daily and always have even after we helped the Russians keep hitler from exterminating them. Next time, They all go down as we and the new Russia sit by and find out who we have to make into dust and glass after the rest of the world crashes and burns. It is OUR money, not some liberal communist's to give away on his treasonous own. Guess what WE WON again, the lying liberals and USA haters lost.

IMG_0448.JPG

after that broken english post i wouldnt call anyone an idiot. a misspelling or typo can happen but your grammar really sucks, 4 year olds know the language better

You couldn't counter the facts of what he said though, could you?

BZZZZ Next idea and post about the reality of NOTHING, USA just got back a lot of OUR own money From the thieves of the NWO one world ruling class. It is OUR damn money, and it was given away by a thief bent on giving it to those who attack, and slander us daily and always have even after we helped the Russians keep hitler from exterminating them. Next time, They all go down as we and the new Russia sit by and find out who we have to make into dust and glass after the rest of the world crashes and burns. It is OUR money, not some liberal communist's to give away on his treasonous own. Guess what WE WON again, the lying liberals and USA haters lost.

You're talking about the New World Order? Yep, that's nuts.

what facts?

that post was a joke, it was written by a 4 year old.
from what i got, he said coal jobs bad, green jobs good.

if green jobs are do good, why do green energy companies fail?

hint: if green energy was better and cheaper people would use it. have you seen the cost if solar panels? they aint cheap.

what facts?

hint: if green energy was better and cheaper people would use it. have you seen the cost if solar panels? they aint cheap.

_You listen to too much right wing radio. China is the world's largest investor in green energy, and they already have all those new hi-tech manufacturing jobs. They will also get all those jobs we could have had before Trump decided we would go back to horse and buggy days.

what facts?

_You listen to too much right wing radio. China is the world's largest investor in green energy, and they already have all those new hi-tech manufacturing jobs. They will also get all those jobs we could have had before Trump decided we would go back to horse and buggy days.

again nothing refuting my post.
you say green jobs are good, show me

and what kind of energy should we use? you guys never answer it.

what facts?

We should use a range of different energies, but should shift toward renewable as fossil fuels are reduced. Coal is a thing of the past. The price of gas makes coal too expensive, and automation guarantees there will never be many jobs mining it.

what facts?

We should use a range of different energies, but should shift toward renewable as fossil fuels are reduced. Coal is a thing of the past. The price of gas makes coal too expensive, and automation guarantees there will never be many jobs mining it.

so give me the best renewable
hydro?
solar?
wind?
nuclear?

pick one, you tards hate all those options.

noone is agaonst renewables, but its not cost effective for regular folks, make it cheaper.

what facts?

hydro?
solar?
wind?
nuclear?

noone is agaonst renewables, but its not cost effective for regular folks, make it cheaper.
Spoken like a true RWNJ. There is no one best energy source. It has to be matched to the application.

what facts?

hydro?
solar?
wind?
nuclear?

Idiocy no matter what thread you're in.
Germany had so much renewable energy on Sunday that it had to pay people to use electricity

Forum List

Back