Trump Take Usa Back in time

What the hell does Bear thinking that synthetic oil is made out of water have to do with anything in this thread? .

It goes to proof that the right will defend even it's lunatic fringe.

If someone on the left said something that ridiculous, every lefty would be correcting him. If a righty says something that ridiculous, his knows his fellows would defend him, just like they defend Trump.

Go start a freaking thread on the issue! Are you dense? The thread has nothing to do with Bear and synthetic oil, are you that fucking clueless?

I don't defend Trump, I often disagree with him however you are just plain stupid! Tell me how synthetic oil ties into this thread.

my point, they wont talk about specifics, because nothing is close to as good as fossil fuels

And nothing was close to as good as whale oil for lubricating machine parts. When there isn't a limitless supply of something, the prudent road says you need to come up with alternatives.
Fine, but they keep finding oil....after saying it's about to run out. It's a trick.
But I'm all for renewables, just make sure it doesn't cost more than what I'm paying now.

So which one is the best way to go?

yiure right lets all switch over and if it costs me more money then what? we get to stone the liars.

the problem is if it was good we would be using this stuff now

so how much does solar cost???? is that p6

You should have made that argument at the advent of the horseless carriage. Or the cell phone.
No cell phones are predominate, because they are cheaper. The rich had car phones back in the day, once it got cheaper and better the regular folk had it.
So why do all these rich enviros, still use fossil fuels?

Trump is keeping his word and forging ahead. How refreshing.

You're obviously oblivious to reality. Trump promised 32 things he would do in his first 100 days, and he's delivered on 5. And none were even in his top 10. At the 100 day mark, Trump would be rated a failure. Zero legislation, Zero travel bans, still in NAFTA, still in NATO, still in the UN, China wasn't declared a currency manipulator, and of course, Obamacare is still there.
We'll he actually had plans, but the dems blocked it like the travel ban. Don't pull that shit on us. Once Gorsich lets the travel ban through, another one crossed off.

The world laught at Usa. mine work ?
Trump opens old mine works just to have the ego to say. I Trump did make ... new jobs...

Seriously Mr Trump ? Dirty Mining Jobs ? We are in 2017 . Not in 1960

Welcome China. The new leading country in clima. China well be benefit what Usa could have got. Many new green jobs for future. With Trump the Usa will be the loosing country in the future. Trump is a idiot

Usa are back in time together with Bangladech and the other country in the bottom of the list

Well done Trump. Well done. Trump is on the 1 place on the Idiot list.

China is in fact surging ahead in renewable resource development and deployment. And the OP is correct, Trump and the Republicans have a never ending need to take the population back to 1832. They pine for the days when the whaling fleet sailed from Nantucket and whale oil lit all the lamps.
Wait aren't the environmentalists like Ted Kazinsky the ones who want us all to live the primitive lifestyle. You guys hate tech....bitch about it all the time. Hell the song Imagine is about taking us back to cavemen days.

OK. I get it now. The reason you oppose renewable energy so much is you are too dumb to realize we can build those power plants here just like they have them there. You really think it would take long extension chords.

These people are truly stupid. They think that the high cost of renewable energy will never go down, or the low cost of fossil fuels will never go up. I can remember the dream of nuclear power being "too cheap to meter"
Well when it does, let us know. Until then most people cant afford a spike in energy.....I thought you lefties cared about the working class and poor people

yiure right lets all switch over and if it costs me more money then what? we get to stone the liars.

the problem is if it was good we would be using this stuff now

so how much does solar cost???? is that p6

You should have made that argument at the advent of the horseless carriage. Or the cell phone.
No cell phones are predominate, because they are cheaper. The rich had car phones back in the day, once it got cheaper and better the regular folk had it.
So why do all these rich enviros, still use fossil fuels?

Rich liberals don't want to spend their money, they want the government to supply it.

Trump opens old mine works just to have the ego to say. I Trump did make ... new jobs...

Welcome China. The new leading country in clima. China well be benefit what Usa could have got. Many new green jobs for future. With Trump the Usa will be the loosing country in the future. Trump is a idiot

Usa are back in time together with Bangladech and the other country in the bottom of the list

China is in fact surging ahead in renewable resource development and deployment. And the OP is correct, Trump and the Republicans have a never ending need to take the population back to 1832. They pine for the days when the whaling fleet sailed from Nantucket and whale oil lit all the lamps.
Wait aren't the environmentalists like Ted Kazinsky the ones who want us all to live the primitive lifestyle. You guys hate tech....bitch about it all the time. Hell the song Imagine is about taking us back to cavemen days.

No that's your angry meme rolodex pwning you again.

No that's your angry meme rolodex pwning you again.

No remind us when you're not a bitch..
Then we can talk..

Forum List

Back