Trump Take Usa Back in time

Answer my question what are you going to use for lubricants?

Don't Dodge it ..

Oil. “What we like about PurePlus Technology is that it starts with a base of pure, crystal clear base oil made from natural gas with fewer of the impurities found in crude oil, which is the traditional base for many other conventional and synthetic motor oils.”Aug 15, 2014

You think by saying "natural" some how changes it..God damn son..

Trump takes me back to When George Bush said, "Read my lips-no new taxes". Then promptly went back on his word and implemented new taxes. This led to rise of Ross Perot and got Clinton elected. Trump is keeping his word and forging ahead. How refreshing.

Trump is keeping his word and forging ahead. How refreshing.

You're obviously oblivious to reality. Trump promised 32 things he would do in his first 100 days, and he's delivered on 5. And none were even in his top 10. At the 100 day mark, Trump would be rated a failure. Zero legislation, Zero travel bans, still in NAFTA, still in NATO, still in the UN, China wasn't declared a currency manipulator, and of course, Obamacare is still there.

Controlling the risk of dust exposure to workers in mines | Business Queensland

We are no longer in an era where coal miners go down there with No PPE Personal Protective Equipment..........

We are no longer in an era where dust collection devices are in place and they dig the coal out with shovels........

We are no longer in an era where they eat and drink right in the dust of coal.............

With proper PPE.............and containment measures COAL can be mined safely without harm to those doing the job.............but make no mistake...wearing those dang respirators all day long is a pain in the ass to anyone who have had to wear them long periods of time................

Point being........stop showing old ass pictures of coal mining to justify not mining it anymore.

You think by saying "natural" some how changes it..God damn son..

I should have said biogas, instead of natural gas, but I used terms redstate folks could comprehend.

Now you are changing it because I caught your dumb ass? So you think making food into lubricants is a good idea..

It's water based and useless.

Don't be stupid. We're all out of dinosaurs.
But we have plenty of garbage.
You don't have that much garbage. And where did it come from? .. So (k)now you [are] going to tell us the world will get its lubricants from garbage dumps?

Or from whales, but we're running out of whales.

Now your just looking like a fool...only two types of lubricants.. Water based or oil based..

That's it..

Water based lubricants suck..

The world laught at Usa. mine work ?
Trump opens old mine works just to have the ego to say. I Trump did make ... new jobs...

Seriously Mr Trump ? Dirty Mining Jobs ? We are in 2017 . Not in 1960

Welcome China. The new leading country in clima. China well be benefit what Usa could have got. Many new green jobs for future. With Trump the Usa will be the loosing country in the future. Trump is a idiot

Usa are back in time together with Bangladech and the other country in the bottom of the list

Well done Trump. Well done. Trump is on the 1 place on the Idiot list.

China is in fact surging ahead in renewable resource development and deployment. And the OP is correct, Trump and the Republicans have a never ending need to take the population back to 1832. They pine for the days when the whaling fleet sailed from Nantucket and whale oil lit all the lamps.

Now you are changing it because I caught your dumb ass?

Hardly, biogas is a subset of natural gas, coming from the same biomass decay as that found with petroleum.

So you think making food into lubricants is a good idea..

Not food, but waste food, or waste products. When it comes to making natural gas, you don't know SHIT. (btw, that was a hint)

Controlling the risk of dust exposure to workers in mines | Business Queensland

Point being........stop showing old ass pictures of coal mining to justify not mining it anymore.

It's not just the mining of coal, but the burning of coal. Everything from SOx's to Hg. There is a need for 'clean coal' technology to be perfected, in order to make coal a viable long term energy source.

It's already here it's called RTO and we are already using it

Thermal oxidizer - Wikipedia

Now your just looking like a fool...only two types of lubricants.. Water based or oil based..

That's it..

The best lubricants you can buy for you car are made from natural gas / biogas. You have entered the realm of the stupid, and you're paying too much rent.

Now you are changing it because I caught your dumb ass?

Hardly, biogas is a subset of natural gas, coming from the same biomass decay as that found with petroleum.

So you think making food into lubricants is a good idea..

Not food, but waste food, or waste products. When it comes to making natural gas, you don't know SHIT. (btw, that was a hint)

I know waaay more then you do child..

That's it..

The best lubricants you can buy for you car are made from natural gas / biogas. You have entered the realm of the stupid, and you're paying too much rent.

Lmfao.. You don't even have a car..

Water based products once again sucks.

You don't have a clue do you?

The world laught at Usa. mine work ?
Trump opens old mine works just to have the ego to say. I Trump did make ... new jobs...

Seriously Mr Trump ? Dirty Mining Jobs ? We are in 2017 . Not in 1960

Welcome China. The new leading country in clima. China well be benefit what Usa could have got. Many new green jobs for future. With Trump the Usa will be the loosing country in the future. Trump is a idiot

Usa are back in time together with Bangladech and the other country in the bottom of the list

Well done Trump. Well done. Trump is on the 1 place on the Idiot list.
Right behind you and the rest of the libs who know nothing.

Forum List

Back