Trump Takes CoronaVirus Test -- Awaiting Results

Last edited:
I suspect some of the more extreme partisans were hoping for a different result.
Donald Trump tests negative for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Maybe. I suspect most don't give a rats ass one way or another with that malignant shit funnel.
If he died in office it would throw the country even further down the tubes. Not that your kind cares. Same thing if Obama had died in office. Total chaos.

Not this guy. Everybody on the planet would chalk it up to him being hoisted by his own petard. It would literally be a shock to nobody.

The shock would be the realization that Pence was now President.

I suspect some of the more extreme partisans were hoping for a different result.
Donald Trump tests negative for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Maybe. I suspect most don't give a rats ass one way or another with that malignant shit funnel.
If he died in office it would throw the country even further down the tubes. Not that your kind cares. Same thing if Obama had died in office. Total chaos.

Not this guy. Everybody on the planet would chalk it up to him being hoisted by his own petard. It would literally be a shock to nobody.

The shock would be the realization that Pence was now President.
if you really believe that then you are truly an ignorant fool.

Looks like you're going to have another four years of him.

"President Donald Trump has tested negative for the new coronavirus, according to the president’s personal physician..."

Doctor says Trump tests negative for coronavirus

DFg8pPI.gif

So if you get tested does that throw an immunity shield around you?
No dummy. It just lets you know to stop touching people and to stay away from people that you could kill.
So that's only if you test positive at the time of the test. So are you getting tested every day.

Actually thats ignorantly false. The time before you get tested means you are trying not to infect people. You obviously suspect something. If you do test positive you continue doing that. After you stop being contagious you should then be smart enough to continue methods of not spreading the disease. So youre talking anywhere from 2-3 weeks at the least.

So if you get tested does that throw an immunity shield around you?
No dummy. It just lets you know to stop touching people and to stay away from people that you could kill.
So that's only if you test positive at the time of the test. So are you getting tested every day.

Actually thats ignorantly false. The time before you get tested means you are trying not to infect people. You obviously suspect something. If you do test positive you continue doing that. After you stop being contagious you should then be smart enough to continue methods of not spreading the disease. So youre talking anywhere from 2-3 weeks at the least.
Lol. Got to love having fun with kids. IF YOU TEST positive, but if you test negative the very next hour, day or week you could test positive. The test does not guarantee anything but that you have it or not at the exact time it is preformed. You may have had the virus for some time before the test was administered. So it is more then possible you could have infected at least someone else or a number of others.
But most of those dying from the virus appear to be old and or immune compromised. So I don't think you have much to worry about.

Coronavirus updates: Trump emergency, NY death, Harris Teeter, Apple

"President Donald Trump has been tested for the coronavirus and is awaiting results, he said Saturday at a press briefing, a day after he declared the coronavirus pandemic to be a national emergency --- The president has had multiple direct and indirect contact with people who have tested positive for the pandemic virus"

I am pretty confident the president didn't contract the virus (NOR WOULD WE BE TOLD IF HE DID) but the fact he got tested pretty much puts to rest the weeks and weeks of trying to downplay the seriousness or the potential risks of those to the exposure of contracting this virus -- after repeatedly saying he doesn't need to be tested, today we find out he has been tested...Which makes sense, seeing as though at least 3 people who met with Trump at Mara-Lago tested positive -- including the prime minister of Brazil, who initially tried to lie and claim he tested negative and that it was all "Fake News"

...but the bottom line, no matter how you spin it is this......you can't call something a hoax or the coverage of it as being a hoax if the main guy claiming it is himself getting tested for it....does that mean that it is something that will kill millions, no -- but to demonize people for having concern about it solves what? Did demonizing people for having concerns about it stop Trump from having to get tested himself? Nope...
Drumpfs bitch ass was more worried about numbers than people actually catching the virus. You better believe he has already been tested. This is just for show now that the Brazilian guys have tested positive for it.
I think all you worthless leftist traitors are just for show. How does that taste?
How does what taste? You mean this fried chicken I am eating? Taste great as usual. :rolleyes:
That's racist.
Saying fried chicken is racist is like saying unseasoned macaroni and cheese topped with potato chips is racist.:rolleyes:
How do you know white people eat that, you, you, you, you racist you. LOL

Forum List

Back