Trump Takes CoronaVirus Test -- Awaiting Results

Oh jeez hypocrite. You demonize people daily. Trump and all his supporters!
Democrats are just assholes.
I tell the truth about you dic suckers daily -- the fact the truth hurts doesn't mean you have been demonized.....your health isn't jeopardized because of it...

What you morons engage in directly jeopardizes others -- in fact, it is the core reason you morons support it....which is why every policy disaster is explained away by a Trumper by claiming "at least it triggers the libs" -- so fuck what you whining about
Sorry, we just dont take Africans in white-face seriously

I think all you worthless leftist traitors are just for show. How does that taste?
How does what taste? You mean this fried chicken I am eating? Taste great as usual. :rolleyes:

I bet there is a watermelon nearby.
Dont I wish. However, just figured out why Black guys are more sexually potent than you white guys. Turns out watermelon is a natural sex enchancer

Is that why watermelon is favorite prison food?
Never been to prison so I couldnt tell you. All I know is I love it and I guess thats why white women love us.

That is not true, and you know it. And we know it.

You hate whites, and you said you gonna move to Africa. Two years later, you're still here.

How does what taste? You mean this fried chicken I am eating? Taste great as usual. :rolleyes:

Dont I wish. However, just figured out why Black guys are more sexually potent than you white guys. Turns out watermelon is a natural sex enchancer

Never been to prison so I couldnt tell you. All I know is I love it and I guess thats why white women love us.

You hate whites, and you said you gonna move to Africa. Two years later, you're still here.
I dont hate whites. i just dont trust the ones I havent had sex with or they are not part of my family or friends. I am still moving to Africa. However, thats on my time table and not the least bit influenced by your desires.

I dont hate whites. i just dont trust the ones I havent had sex with or they are not part of my family or friends. I am still moving to Africa. However, thats on my time table and not the least bit influenced by your desires.

It's nobody's desire but yours. You said you're moving, without anyone's influence. That was over two years ago. The way I see it, you're never gonna leave, you like being "oppressed" here.

It's nobody's desire but yours. You said you're moving, without anyone's influence. That was over two years ago. The way I see it, you're never gonna leave, you like being "oppressed" here.

"The way I see it"

I dont care how you see it. Point being when I decide to move its on my timetable. Just for that I'm going to stay a little longer to piss off other white boys like you.

"The way I see it"

I dont care how you see it. Point being when I decide to move its on my timetable. Just for that I'm going to stay a little longer to piss off other white boys like you.

LOL, you're funny.

You're not going to Africa. Ever. There are no affirmative action for you, no welfare, no freebies.

"The way I see it"

LOL, you're funny.

You're not going to Africa. Ever. There are no affirmative action for you, no welfare, no freebies.
Too late. Already been to Africa. See I'm smart. I plan what I am going to do so I can move swiftly when the time comes. I'm going to stay here and fuck with silly white boys like you until I make my move.

"The way I see it"

LOL, you're funny.

Too late. Already been to Africa. See I'm smart. I plan what I am going to do so I can move swiftly when the time comes. I'm going to stay here and fuck with silly white boys like you until I make my move.

I didn't say you haven't been in Africa. I said you're not moving there. Not because you wanna "fuck with silly white boys", but because you can survive without them, you're too dependent to be free and on your own.

"The way I see it"

LOL, you're funny.

I didn't say you haven't been in Africa. I said you're not moving there. Not because you wanna "fuck with silly white boys", but because you can survive without them, you're too dependent to be free and on your own.
I've survived all my life without white boys and it doesnt matter what you said. Just for that I think I will add another year to my stay.

I saw the video where he called it a Dem hoax. I even posted it so you could see and hear it at the same time. :rolleyes:

I saw the video where he called it a Dem hoax. I even posted it so you could see and hear it at the same time. :rolleyes:

Your videos and the " real videos are two different things ----

here look your gonna be in trouble anyway live there or not just saw this one too lmfao
Coronavirus: US shutdowns and working from home could last '8 weeks or more', top health official warns
Be safe out there.

here look your gonna be in trouble anyway live there or not just saw this one too lmfao
Coronavirus: US shutdowns and working from home could last '8 weeks or more', top health official warns
Be safe out there.
Show me the real video then.

Yeah I figured it was going to get way worse before it got better just by the speed with which this supposed hoax was spreading.

"The way I see it"

LOL, you're funny.

I've survived all my life without white boys and it doesnt matter what you said. Just for that I think I will add another year to my stay.

You're hard core dependent. In US< you would't last a month without free shit you get.

There is no moving to Africa for you, you can't survive without nanny state. You wouldn't last a week over there and you know it.

"The way I see it"

LOL, you're funny.

You're hard core dependent. In US< you would't last a month without free shit you get.

There is no moving to Africa for you, you can't survive without nanny state. You wouldn't last a week over there and you know it.
I spent 4 months over there already. You white boys are dumb. You cant get shit right. :laughing0301:

3snmpr.gif

LOL, you're funny.

I spent 4 months over there already. You white boys are dumb. You cant get shit right. :laughing0301:

Yes, it was easy for you to cash your food stamps and live on it for months there. No doubt you would move there years ago if food stamps would follow you there. And if you could get your free phone, rent, welfare... But you know they won't give you shit, most likely you would have to sell your ass there to survive, like you're selling it here to Democrats for the same reason.

Be safe out there.

Yeah I figured it was going to get way worse before it got better just by the speed with which this supposed hoax was spreading.

Let's see there's this video

This bitch is helping to spread the same lie

and here is Trump

I can only find the article with a few videos which one it is right now not sure.. but

How can he test negative for something thats a hoax?

He never said it was a hoax the media did.

but hey hope u don't live here

Escalating Quickly: Hoboken NJ Announces City-Wide Enforced Coronavirus Curfew – All Citizens Must Stay in Their Homes 10pm to 5am…

llol

Be safe out there.

Let's see there's this video

This bitch is helping to spread the same lie

and here is Trump

I can only find the article with a few videos which one it is right now not sure.. but

You forgot to post the real Drumpf video or is it invisible?

Forum List

Back