Trump Takes CoronaVirus Test -- Awaiting Results

So Trump is okay, but what about Obama?

Trump said it was Obama admin's fault for putting in rules that don't fit today's reality and that's why not enough COVID-19 test kits.
So how come nobody can cough up this mysterious rule Obama supposedly put in place?

https://www.fda.gov/media/102367/download

Jeez, you trust CNN :bsflag:?
So where specifically is the rule the Great Obama instituted?. Please quote it.

Trump said it was Obama admin's fault for putting in rules that don't fit today's reality and that's why not enough COVID-19 test kits.

I don't think Trump did OK. He should've ban travel from China back in November, as soon outbreak started, and Chinese lied about it. Still he handled it pretty good, considering how quickly it became pandemic.
He didnt even admit it was a national emergency until this week. Before that he was calling it a hoax. In what world did that idiot do pretty good?

I dunno...

How about you quote his words as he said it, or link to a video?

Actually the Great Obama did handle Ebola. Take note Drumpftard.

"Here’s the bottom line. Patients can beat this disease. And we can beat this disease. But we have to stay vigilant. We have to work together at every level — federal, state and local. And we have to keep leading the global response, because the best way to stop this disease, the best way to keep Americans safe, is to stop it at its source — in West Africa."

– President Obama, October 25, 2014

You Drumpftards are seriously brainwashed so for what its worth.

FACT CHECK: Trump's Accusations About The Obama Administration And Swine Flu

9cbff027343e6cad0b7ff4c5aed0d32f.jpg

Ebola was isolated in Africa, dummy.

Let's talk about how great failure Barry handled H1N1, shall we?
Yeah dummy because the Great Obama sent our best there to stop it.

We dont have to talk about your Drumpftard claims. We already know they are all lies.

When did Ebola outbreak started? March 2014
When did he started screening at US airports? October 2014.
The first case in the U.S. occurred in September.

Now, let's talk about his handling of H1N1 outbreak from which 12,400 Americans died.
Oh? What could have been done better?

What could? Perhaps, taking the same advise leftists are giving to Trump today. Listening to scientists, and people whose job is to prevent, or limit outbreak. Barry waited 6 months with 2000 dead before he declared emergency. Now left is complaining about not being fast enough after just 60 dead. Hypocrites.
Bullshit, a public health emergency was declared in April, 2009, 11 days after the first case was detected.

Yeah dummy because the Great Obama sent our best there to stop it.

We dont have to talk about your Drumpftard claims. We already know they are all lies.

When did Ebola outbreak started? March 2014
When did he started screening at US airports? October 2014.

Now, let's talk about his handling of H1N1 outbreak from which 12,400 Americans died.
When was the first case of Ebola in the US and how many people in the US died from it?

We dont have to talk about Drumpftard beliefs. Like I told you Drumpf told you another lie and you believed it.

12,400 Americans died from H1N1. No, we don't have to talk about it at all. But we will.
We can talk about it as long as they are facts and not fairytales pushed by Drumpf and his Drumpftards. Now that you are silent about Ebola what better could have been done about H1N1? I know for a fact Obama didnt call it a hoax and stall like Drumpf did.

I am not silent about Ebola, I just don't see Barry having pretty much anything to do with it. If you want to give him credit for Ebola, how come he failed so much on H1N1, that was also on his watch?

12,400 dead Americans.
You dont see because you cant read. He clearly stated and carried out the plan to stop it in West Africa. So what you need to do is show me he didnt say and do that. After that please show me how he failed with H1N1.

So how come nobody can cough up this mysterious rule Obama supposedly put in place?

Ignorant leftists are sharing CNN articles thinking they're real. :D

I don't think Trump did OK. He should've ban travel from China back in November, as soon outbreak started, and Chinese lied about it. Still he handled it pretty good, considering how quickly it became pandemic.
He didnt even admit it was a national emergency until this week. Before that he was calling it a hoax. In what world did that idiot do pretty good?

I dunno...

How about you quote his words as he said it, or link to a video?
Why would I do that? Its pretty obvious that you cant read. I just posted the words Obama said and you just claimed he didnt say them.

Last edited:

Let's see your evidence Trump knew about it in November...

Outbreak started in November, didn't it?

That's not what I asked you, now is it?

Hes just talking out of his ass.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that document is not about denying states from making their own LDT's. It's about holding future discussions about if there should be greater oversight of LDT's.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that document is not about denying states from making their own LDT's. It's about holding future discussions about if there should be greater oversight of LDT's.
You notice he couldnt quote the rule?

If outbreak in China started in November, or December, that's when he knew about it. I'm sure he knew about it sooner than you or I did. What's your point?

"Trump tests negative for coronavirus - White House doctor".

It must be correct because his negative coronavirus test coincides with his negative IQ result.

But, everything around Trump is as vague as his utterances and tweets. Note the inconsistency between "test" and "checked". "He was checked on Friday, the White House physician said."

So the question still stands whether Dopey Donald Trump was 'tested'.

Trump tests negative for virus - White House

Trump tests negative for coronavirus - White House doctor
8 hours ago
Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share