Trump takes on black woman via tweet war and loses BIG TIME!!

He doesn't fuck black bitches. STDs and stuff you know. That was Slick Willie, not the junior Donald and certainly not his dad.

It's called class.

Donald Trump Jr. Fails Miserably In Twitter War With Joy Reid
Jr. brought a slingshot. Reid brought an arsenal

Donald Trump Jr. Fails Miserably In Twitter War With Joy Reid | HuffPost

Trump fucked with the wrong black bitch this time,.....LOLOLOLOLO

The video in the link won't work for me and no that womans Tweets are just Leftist Maniac barely coherent rants, she is obviously a typical mental case, The Donald Junior stopped responding to her because why keep feeding a mental case and nobody cares WTF The Huffington Post think or write they also are Leftist Maniacs.

You’re on a roll today. The crack dealer must of had a two for one sale.
Maybe she just worked extra hard and earned it.
6 trump threads today....tiger got all fired up by his speech last night....trump knows how to get those obsessed with him going ill give him that....
Who knows. Maybe some of her baby-daddies will get Trump jobs and start throwing some money her way. She might even vote for Trump in 2020.

I read the tweeter exchange.

Trump put the hood rat in her place big time. ..... :thup:

He doesn't fuck black bitches. STDs and stuff you know. That was Slick Willie, not the junior Donald and certainly not his dad.

It's called class.
Meathead, listen...the day if your refering to me, I go after a old white shit eating troll here, will be the day I leave this site for good. Where the fuck you get off thinking I'm trying to bed some old white bitch? Its time you take your sorry ass back to the sewers from which you came. How dare you??? Besides, Meathead, I'd rather fuck you....I've always wondered what it would be like fuckin a white guy with balls the size of an earring.....

I read the tweeter exchange.

Trump put the hood rat in her place big time. ..... :thup:
Sure he did....you keep thinking that shit, loser LOLOLOLOLO Trump got schooled and went to bed. I just hope Mrs. Trump was through fuckin the black butler.

I've dated many Black women and I just naturally assumed that none of them liked to be called bitches

You’re on a roll today. The crack dealer must of had a two for one sale.
Maybe she just worked extra hard and earned it.
6 trump threads today....tiger got all fired up by his speech last night....trump knows how to get those obsessed with him going ill give him that....
Uh, just for record, Harry Dreadful.....everybody is obsessed with the mentally ill, haven't you noticed?
no i havent,there are only 4-5 posters in this forum that are so obsessed with trump,that 90% of what they post has to do with trump....you are one of them....

Forum List

Back