Trump talks to the Troops on his way to LA..

Since when do our troops pay too much attention to a draft dodger?

You've got a point, gnat...

they didnt' really show up much for Clinton or Obama, did they?
One small problem. Obama wasn't a draft dodger like trump was..

No, more like Clinton, Biden, and Howard Dean.

Little doubt in my mind, and there been a draft for either of the Gulf Wars, Obama would have found a way to qualify 4-F

The Troops Love Trump...and it pleases me to no end that they hated barry and it eats at you.
Our troops arent stupid like you.They have eyes and ears and have seen the unmitigated disaster Trump has been the past 7 months.
They've seen the childish boorish behavior
And his poor decisions. So keep lying to yourself that they love this pathologically lying draft dodger..
The troops are behind Trump. It's refreshing to see respect for the CIC after that pussy Obama!
Way to pull that one out of your ass.
You lie so easily. Must be from plenty of practice..

Little doubt in my mind, and there been a draft for either of the Gulf Wars, Obama would have found a way to qualify 4-F
Your mind?
Your empty partisan mind?
What a hoot you are.
Trump is not half the man Obama is.
Better father, better husband, better president, better human being ... and you know I'm right.

IMG_0534.JPG

Your mind?
What a hoot you are.
Better father, better husband, better president, better human being ... and you know I'm right.
Everyone knows you are nothing but a bleating sheep following Obama with a very closed mind. Baaaa

The Troops Love Trump...and it pleases me to no end that they hated barry and it eats at you.
Our troops arent stupid like you.They have eyes and ears and have seen the unmitigated disaster Trump has been the past 7 months.
They've seen the childish boorish behavior
And his poor decisions. So keep lying to yourself that they love this pathologically lying draft dodger..
The troops are behind Trump. It's refreshing to see respect for the CIC after that pussy Obama!

The smiles said it all!
The Troops were eager to meet Trump.

Nah...he'd just head back to the homeland.:blsmile:

......and Melania is looking Hot in the aviator sunglasses and cap!!!!

The appreciation shown to Trump by our Troops was evident.
In the eight years of barry I never heard "It's an honor to meet you Sir" once let alone multiple times.

Gen Mattis spoke to the troops this week basically saying don't listen to Trump. I bet you Breitbart didn't tell u that.

Speaking of Breitbart....where's Bannon these days?

Your mind?
What a hoot you are.

I know you think so.

But if I was as partisan as you believe I am, I'd have voted for Trump.

(I didn't. in alphabeticaI order, would have voted for Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, Webb)

Trump stands up for Americans, he doesn't apologize for them as Obama consistently did. Or drawing those red lines just to show that he cannot be trusted. He will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

Really? Wanna talk about the non existent "carrier armada" that Trump threatened N. Korea with that never was? How about Trump telling N. Korea that if they launched missiles, they would be met with force? How about the fact that N. Korea keeps thumbing their noses at Trump by continuing to conduct missile tests? Trump hasn't done squat about N. Korea other than blow a lot of hot air.

Then..................there is also the fact that Trump is now looking to put more troops in Afghanistan, when during the campaign he said that he would get us out of there.

Donald Trump commits more US troops to Afghanistan and calls on Britain to follow suit

Donald Trump has vowed to win the war in Afghanistan by committing more US troops as he called on Nato allies such as Britain to increase troop numbers "in line with our own".

The American President went against what he had previously said during the election campaign when he claimed the mission in Afghanistan was a waste of US efforts and vowed to pull troops out.

Yet in a surprise move President Trump claimed that a withdrawal of personnel would leave a power vacuum that to be filled by terrorists, as has happened in Iraq.

Trump stands up for Americans, he doesn't apologize for them as Obama consistently did. Or drawing those red lines just to show that he cannot be trusted. He will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

Really? Wanna talk about the non existent "carrier armada" that Trump threatened N. Korea with that never was? How about Trump telling N. Korea that if they launched missiles, they would be met with force? How about the fact that N. Korea keeps thumbing their noses at Trump by continuing to conduct missile tests? Trump hasn't done squat about N. Korea other than blow a lot of hot air.

Then..................there is also the fact that Trump is now looking to put more troops in Afghanistan, when during the campaign he said that he would get us out of there.

Donald Trump commits more US troops to Afghanistan and calls on Britain to follow suit

Donald Trump has vowed to win the war in Afghanistan by committing more US troops as he called on Nato allies such as Britain to increase troop numbers "in line with our own".

The American President went against what he had previously said during the election campaign when he claimed the mission in Afghanistan was a waste of US efforts and vowed to pull troops out.

Yet in a surprise move President Trump claimed that a withdrawal of personnel would leave a power vacuum that to be filled by terrorists, as has happened in Iraq.

You actually think he wanted to go that route and wasn't forced into it by the globalists who've taken over his administration...?

Your mind?
What a hoot you are.
Everyone knows you are nothing but a bleating sheep following Obama with a very closed mind. Baaaa
Ok trump whore. Imagine still supporting this incompetent child after 7 months of fuckups.

You actually think he wanted to go that route and wasn't forced into it by the globalists who've taken over his administration...?
Now you're saying the fat anus isn't responsible for picking the people of his own administration?
Well golly gee.

Forum List

Back