Trump talks to the Troops on his way to LA..

Since when do our troops pay too much attention to a draft dodger?

You've got a point, gnat...

they didnt' really show up much for Clinton or Obama, did they?
One small problem. Obama wasn't a draft dodger like trump was..

No, more like Clinton, Biden, and Howard Dean.

Little doubt in my mind, and there been a draft for either of the Gulf Wars, Obama would have found a way to qualify 4-F
Your mind?
Your empty partisan mind?
What a hoot you are.
Trump is not half the man Obama is.
Better father, better husband, better president, better human being ... and you know I'm right.

I know you think so.

But if I was as partisan as you believe I am, I'd have voted for Trump.

(I didn't. in alphabeticaI order, would have voted for Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, Webb)
But still wont say who you voted for.
No Profiles in Courage here.

You've got a point, gnat...

they didnt' really show up much for Clinton or Obama, did they?

Little doubt in my mind, and there been a draft for either of the Gulf Wars, Obama would have found a way to qualify 4-F
Your mind?
What a hoot you are.
Better father, better husband, better president, better human being ... and you know I'm right.

I know you think so.

(I didn't. in alphabeticaI order, would have voted for Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, Webb)

Because I didn't.

Couldn't figure that out on your own?

......and Melania is looking Hot in the aviator sunglasses and cap!!!!

The appreciation shown to Trump by our Troops was evident.
In the eight years of barry I never heard "It's an honor to meet you Sir" once let alone multiple times.

Gen Mattis spoke to the troops this week basically saying don't listen to Trump. I bet you Breitbart didn't tell u that.

Speaking of Breitbart....where's Bannon these days?

Creating hate and chaos over at Breitbart.
He said in a Vanity Fare interview over a year ago he'll use Trump for his own ( white supremacist ) purposes and he won't even realize it.

Your mind?
What a hoot you are.

I know you think so.

Because I didn't.

Couldn't figure that out on your own?

once again the obvious has to be pointed out to a leftist

--LOL

Now you're saying the fat anus isn't responsible for picking the people of his own administration?
Well golly gee.

People like you cheered every time a pro-maga member of his admin was replaced.
He has shown only one thing. He's only good at dysfunction and chaos and he's only happy when he's attacking someone, anyone.
But I see you couldn't address my point because it's against your nature to say anything critical of this vermin in Chief.

Maybe you got it wrong. It is the big banks and the military industry who want war all the time. The politician is just a puppet whose strings are pulled by those afore mentioned.

Where the Hell have you been cracker!? Welcome back! Cheers! lol
Thanks. I just took a break. I stopped by a few times but for reading only. I did not want to get back into the fray but now that mega tech companies are shutting down free speech, I thought I make a few remarks before they shut everybody down.

Now you're saying the fat anus isn't responsible for picking the people of his own administration?
Well golly gee.

People like you cheered every time a pro-maga member of his admin was replaced.
He has shown only one thing. He's only good at dysfunction and chaos and he's only happy when he's attacking someone, anyone.
But I see you couldn't address my point because it's against your nature to say anything critical of this vermin in Chief.

He's been undermined and second guessed from day 1. His authority has been usurped by swamp dwellers, he's probably nothing more than a figurehead at this point. Any hope for less pointless wars is gone...now we'll get more of the same old shit, thanks in part to people like you. How's that for criticism?

Since when do our troops pay too much attention to a draft dodger?

The Troops Love Trump...and it pleases me to no end that they hated barry and it eats at you.

as much as they tried they could not make the troops like obama

even when they gave them free cameras to attend his rally

--LOL
This imaginary world you trump whores live in that the troops hated Obama is laughable at best.

Do you think the Troops would like The Hag & Co.?

Forum List

Back