🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tax reform insanity continues...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
those sumbitches - will this literal armageddon and attacks against Americans ever end? :dunno:

quote:
CNBC Now
@CNBCnow
JUST IN: Waste Management says it will distribute a $2,000 bonus to every North American employee not on a bonus or sales incentive plan, including hourly and other employees, due to tax reform

those sumbitches - will this literal armageddon and attacks against Americans ever end? :dunno:

quote:
CNBC Now
@CNBCnow
JUST IN: Waste Management says it will distribute a $2,000 bonus to every North American employee not on a bonus or sales incentive plan, including hourly and other employees, due to tax reform
Power companies just announced rate reductions because of Trump.

OH THE HUMANITY!

quote:
CNBC Now
@CNBCnow

OH THE HUMANITY!
Literally Hitler

quote:
CNBC Now
@CNBCnow

OH THE HUMANITY!
Literally Hitler
We’re all gonna die!
9F577B60-BE2F-468A-970A-3F34082DB166.gif

Cute publicity stunts won't hide the fact Trump piled another $1.5 trillion dollar debt with his stimulus package.

It's funny. When Obama spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package, the pseudocons screamed it was bad for the economy.

When Trump spends a trillion and a half dollars on a stimulus package, the very same pseudcons drop to their knees to fellate the Emperor.

The very same ones!

I guess that extra half a trillion dollars of debt makes the difference.

Cute publicity stunts won't hide the fact Trump piled another $1.5 trillion dollar debt with his stimulus package.

It's funny. When Obama spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package, the pseudocons screamed it was bad for the economy.

When Trump spends a trillion and a half dollars on a stimulus package, the very same pseudcons drop to their knees to fellate the Emperor.

The very same ones!

And the left said debt was no big deal.

Soak in that for awhile.

The very same ones!

Soak in that for awhile.
Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

This is a little off topic, but....

...DAMN YOU GEORGIA BULLDOGS!!! YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!
:bang3:

And don't whip out the Red Elephant Conspiracy Ref-Paying bullshit. We have to play those fuckers every damn year. That is no excuse!!! Your boys just made the Gumps even more powerful. :frown:

Here's an idea. KEEP DOING WHAT WORKED IN THE FIRST HALF INSTEAD OF GOING LIMP-DICK TRYING NOT TO LOSE!!!
:doubt:

I know it's not your fault, but damn. I have to vent to somebody!!!

The very same ones!

Soak in that for awhile.
And the right said it was. So which is it? Does the debt matter or not?

The very same ones!

Soak in that for awhile.

And?

There is not a nation on earth not drowning in debt.

And don't whip out the Red Elephant Conspiracy Ref-Paying bullshit. We have to play those fuckers every damn year. That is no excuse!!! Your boys just made the Gumps even more powerful. :frown:

Here's an idea. KEEP DOING WHAT WORKED IN THE FIRST HALF INSTEAD OF GOING LIMP-DICK TRYING NOT TO LOSE!!!

I'm literally dead inside

Leaving my avi up so as not to be a little bitch, at least for a few more days anyway...

The very same ones!

Soak in that for awhile.
It matters. All Democrat programs including the UN should be ended tomorrow.

quote:
CNBC Now
@CNBCnow

Good for them. Still waiting for my bonus.

So they are not hiring employees, gee whiz are they going to announce a lay off as well. Shows you how much a tax break the companies are getting, obviously they didn't need it. Good tax write off for next 2018 since their taxes will be so low.

Billy Bob and Harlan attend a Georgia game. At half time, Billy Bob points to the team mascot in the middle of the field. The bulldog is licking his crotch for an extended period of time.

HARLAN: Boy, if I could do that, I'd never leave home!

BILLY BOB: That dog would bite yooooooo...

The very same ones!

Soak in that for awhile.
Great point

We need to reduce spending immediately

Thanks for bringing it up :beer:

The very same ones!

Soak in that for awhile.

And?

There is not a nation on earth not drowning in debt.
Ah, you see? The tards are suddenly completely unconcerned about our debt!

PRESTO!

The stench of hypocrisy:
Democrats passed a $1.2 Trillion budget deficit, dufus.

Billy Bob and Harlan attend a Georgia game. At half time, Billy Bob points to the team mascot in the middle of the field. The bulldog is licking his crotch for an extended period of time.

HARLAN: Boy, if I could do that, I'd never leave home!

BILLY BOB: That dog would bite yooooooo...
That's a 50-year-old Aggie joke. Still funny.

Forum List

Back