Trump Teaches Pelosi and Romney a Lesson at Prayer Breakfast

Like that means anything coming from him.

The part you seem to keep missing is that it means something to all the people who will be reelecting him and will not be voting for one of your dumbass commie shitheads.
But that's OK, keep up the good work, retard. Let's see how big you can make your next loss.
He's not getting re-elected.

I'll bet cold hard cash on it right now, bigmouth. You got anything or are you all mouth?
You know what they say about people with an alligator mouth and a humming bird ass don't you.
Right now the Democratic Party is so far out of touch with average Americans they might as well be circling the moon.

Voters oppose everything the Republicans and Trump stand for. Republicans are out of touch with average Americans especially women.

Oh really! I guess we'll see just how out of touch he is come November. I suggest you have lots of crying towels on hand because you're gonna need em. Or are you one of those loonies who scream at the sky.

He has the power of the Presidency behind him. He destroyed them both today and gave them a lesson about playing little "fuck-fuck games" with the President of the United States.
Trump hits Romney, Pelosi for invoking religion during impeachment
You are absolutely correct.

Donald Trump gave valuable instruction to Democrats, the nation and the world.

He taught everyone how to defile a prayer breakfast.

A breakfast based on celebrating faith and devotion to God.

Trump showed us the power of desecration.

Perhaps he really is the "chosen one".

Trump, for Republicans, has replaced Jesus.

Like that means anything coming from him.

Well, he is your President.

Trump-SOTU-998x561.png
Not yours?

The only lesson Trump taught was that he mocks the Bible and it’s teachings. And all the evangelicals clapped. Do you wonder why church attendance is falling fast?
Hey Mr. Druid Dungeons and Dragons geek...Trump is more Christian than Obama ever was.
Lol..Trump mocks the teachings of Christ. He always has.
Attempting a coup to destabilize the most powerful Christian nation on earth is not very Christian. Democrats cannot be Chistians because abortion issue makes the terms mutually exclusive.
Holding a president accountable for his corrupt actions is not a coup.
What corrupt actions? "holding the president accountable" is just the Democrat euphemism for staging a coup.

Trump mocking Romney's religious beliefs. Trump knows nothing about religion. WTF is he doing at a prayer breakfast.
What the hell is Pelosi doing there? She supports murder in the womb. Nice wholesome Catholic girl, huh. Hypocritical jackal.

Trump mocking Romney's religious beliefs. Trump knows nothing about religion. WTF is he doing at a prayer breakfast.
I prayed to God last night to help me understand the thought Process of Romney. God sent me a vision of a talking serpent

He destroyed them both today

Nah, just just made a fool out of himself and a mockery of the religion those folks had gathered to celebrate.

LOL I Love DJT. He makes me laugh.

I wonder if any of those in the crowd experience any cognitive dissonance.

Nah, just just made a fool out of himself and a mockery of the religion those folks had gathered to celebrate.

Again another buzzword the left uses, but it ends up with them experiencing it...….

Again another buzzword the left uses, but it ends up with them experiencing it...….

Oh, I'm sure the Baby Jesus still loves him. He's waiting for the right conditions in Israel, you know, for his big come back tour.....any day now, any day!

Dandy Donnie is auditioning to host it!

He has the power of the Presidency behind him. He destroyed them both today and gave them a lesson about playing little "fuck-fuck games" with the President of the United States.
Trump hits Romney, Pelosi for invoking religion during impeachment

Oh Trump certainly taught all Americans a lesson at that prayer breakfast

Brooks, a professor at the Harvard Kennedy School,..... Brooks said at the prayer breakfast. "Why? Because civility and tolerance are a low standard. Jesus didn't say, 'tolerate your enemies.' He said, 'love your enemies.' Answer hatred with love."

"Arthur, I don't know if I agree with you," the President said

Brooks recited what Jesus said- and Trump said he didn't agree with him.

Trump literally disagreed with one of Jesus's top commandments.

That is what Trump taught Americans- that he doesn't agree with Jesus.

Forum List

Back