Trump Teaches Pelosi and Romney a Lesson at Prayer Breakfast

Trump forced Dems to attend Rush Limbaugh's award ceremony, top that. :auiqs.jpg:
Proud of that, are you?

We recognized and celebrated one of the most influential Americans in the past 25 years. Rush has been key to dismantling the liberal media cabal.

Trump cheapens the Medal of Freedom as he does everything he does. Limbaugh has no values whatsoever. I used to listen to him but he has been corrupted by Trump. The Democrat Preside3nt should rescind it.
I doubt you can rescind the medal of Freedom.

Speaking of cheapening things: Impeachment is now no more significant than a parking ticket thanks to Adolph Schiffler, Nadless and Piglosi.

Lol..Trump mocks the teachings of Christ. He always has.
Attempting a coup to destabilize the most powerful Christian nation on earth is not very Christian. Democrats cannot be Chistians because abortion issue makes the terms mutually exclusive.

There was no coup you moron. You cannot be a Christian because you want the state to dictate what a woman can do with their body.
So God supports abortion?

Really?

This is not a theocracy. You apparently want to turn this into something like Iran. I don't believe God would not want that.
I'm an atheist, so that's obvious horseshit.

Now answer the question: does God support abortion?

You can't ask the question since you don't believe in God. God does not support the state jailing women for having a abortion.

Hey Mr. Druid Dungeons and Dragons geek...Trump is more Christian than Obama ever was.
Attempting a coup to destabilize the most powerful Christian nation on earth is not very Christian. Democrats cannot be Chistians because abortion issue makes the terms mutually exclusive.
Holding a president accountable for his corrupt actions is not a coup.
What corrupt actions? "holding the president accountable" is just the Democrat euphemism for staging a coup.

You have no idea what a coup is little boy. Go to school.
A coup is where people in the government overthrow the head of state. In other words, exactly what Comey, Brennan, McCabe and Strozk attempted. Also what Adolph Schiffler, Nadless and Piglosi attempted.,

Trump forced Dems to attend Rush Limbaugh's award ceremony, top that. :auiqs.jpg:
Proud of that, are you?

We recognized and celebrated one of the most influential Americans in the past 25 years. Rush has been key to dismantling the liberal media cabal.

Trump cheapens the Medal of Freedom as he does everything he does. Limbaugh has no values whatsoever. I used to listen to him but he has been corrupted by Trump. The Democrat Preside3nt should rescind it.

Speaking of cheapening things: Impeachment is now no more significant than a parking ticket thanks to Adolph Schiffler, Nadless and Piglosi.

Republicans want to rescind the impeachment then you can rescind the award. Th34e House acted under the authority authority granted by the Constitution.

What corrupt actions? "holding the president accountable" is just the Democrat euphemism for staging a coup.

A coup is where people in the government overthrow the head of state. In other words, exactly what Comey, Brennan, McCabe and Strozk attempted. Also what Adolph Schiffler, Nadless and Piglosi attempted.,

Sorry that didn't happen.

There was no coup you moron. You cannot be a Christian because you want the state to dictate what a woman can do with their body.

Really?

This is not a theocracy. You apparently want to turn this into something like Iran. I don't believe God would not want that.
I'm an atheist, so that's obvious horseshit.

Now answer the question: does God support abortion?

You can't ask the question since you don't believe in God. God does not support the state jailing women for having a abortion.
Sure I can ask the question. I'm not asking if I believe God supports abortion. I'm asking you if you think he supports it.

Where did God say this?

I don't think anyone supports jailing women for having an abortion. They support penalties against doctors who do it, like taking their license to practice medicine.

Sorry that didn't happen.
It sure as hell did.

Proud of that, are you?

Republicans want to rescind the impeachment then you can rescind the award. Th34e House acted under the authority authority granted by the Constitution.
That doesn't alter the fact that impeachment is now no more significant than a parking ticket.

The fact that you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.

He destroyed them both today

Nah, just just made a fool out of himself and a mockery of the religion those folks had gathered to celebrate.

LOL I Love DJT. He makes me laugh.

I wonder if any of those in the crowd experience any cognitive dissonance.
Again another buzzword the left uses, but it ends up with them experiencing it...….

Oh, I'm sure the Baby Jesus still loves him. He's waiting for the right conditions in Israel, you know, for his big come back tour.....any day now, any day!

Dandy Donnie is auditioning to host it!
This from a Just Cuz'er...but that still doesn't explain your lefty word of the day approach...…..it's hilarious how you guys follow everything the elites say...….there are clips of the media saying the same buzzwords in a single day....it's funny

Really?

The fetus is a human being, not the body of the mother. How idiotic can you be? Talk about denying science.....

You are idiotic. When does the fetus become a human being? Without the body of the mother, there would be no child.
At conception. Idiot. Did you ever take biology? You're dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran.

Not just Democrats. But the entire nation.

Republicans want Americans to understand no one is safe.
Safe from what, liberal hypocrisy?
Hypocrisy is part of the CRC 10 Commandments now.
what could be more ironic than a TDS moron bleating about hypocrisy?
TDS doesn't mean what you think it means.....:71:
No we know exactally what TDS is....we see if from you freaks all the time

Trump Teaches Pelosi and Romney a Lesson at Prayer Breakfast

they can teach his stupid ass how to find Arrowhead Stadium.

:auiqs.jpg:
Atleast he knows it's Arrowhead Stadium and not Lambert Field.....of going to Michigan and talking about how great the Buckeyes are...…..you don't want to play this game....trust me.

Trump mocking Romney's religious beliefs. Trump knows nothing about religion. WTF is he doing at a prayer breakfast.

He's mocking Romney for hiding behind them.

Even my LDS friends are a little disgusted with Romney.

He has the power of the Presidency behind him. He destroyed them both today and gave them a lesson about playing little "fuck-fuck games" with the President of the United States.
Trump hits Romney, Pelosi for invoking religion during impeachment
Lying at a prayer breakfast.

That is the piece of shit you assfucks elected.

1579298935577.jpg

Like that means anything coming from him.

The part you seem to keep missing is that it means something to all the people who will be reelecting him and will not be voting for one of your dumbass commie shitheads.
But that's OK, keep up the good work, retard. Let's see how big you can make your next loss.
He's not getting re-elected.

Let me guess, you forgot to say "take it to the bank" :D

The only lesson Trump taught was that he mocks the Bible and it’s teachings. And all the evangelicals clapped. Do you wonder why church attendance is falling fast?
Hey Mr. Druid Dungeons and Dragons geek...Trump is more Christian than Obama ever was.

Holding him accountable would work if he actually broke any law.

Without that, it's simply a coup. Failed one.

Forum List

Back