Trump Teaches Pelosi and Romney a Lesson at Prayer Breakfast

He has the power of the Presidency behind him. He destroyed them both today and gave them a lesson about playing little "fuck-fuck games" with the President of the United States.
Trump hits Romney, Pelosi for invoking religion during impeachment

Oh Trump certainly taught all Americans a lesson at that prayer breakfast

Brooks, a professor at the Harvard Kennedy School,..... Brooks said at the prayer breakfast. "Why? Because civility and tolerance are a low standard. Jesus didn't say, 'tolerate your enemies.' He said, 'love your enemies.' Answer hatred with love."

"Arthur, I don't know if I agree with you," the President said

Brooks recited what Jesus said- and Trump said he didn't agree with him.

Trump literally disagreed with one of Jesus's top commandments.

That is what Trump taught Americans- that he doesn't agree with Jesus.

Does Pelosi, who "prays for him every day", as Christian she claims to be, love her enemy, president Trump?

She hates him so much that she pre tare the pages of SOTU speech long before he finished the speech, to make sure she doesn't look weak while doing it.

The only lesson Trump taught was that he mocks the Bible and it’s teachings. And all the evangelicals clapped. Do you wonder why church attendance is falling fast?
Hey Mr. Druid Dungeons and Dragons geek...Trump is more Christian than Obama ever was.
Lol..Trump mocks the teachings of Christ. He always has.
Attempting a coup to destabilize the most powerful Christian nation on earth is not very Christian. Democrats cannot be Chistians because abortion issue makes the terms mutually exclusive.

There is no consensus on this issue among Christians or anybody else. Maybe pro-choice Democrats can't be members of your sect, but this is as far as it goes.

He has the power of the Presidency behind him. He destroyed them both today and gave them a lesson about playing little "fuck-fuck games" with the President of the United States.

Brooks, a professor at the Harvard Kennedy School,..... Brooks said at the prayer breakfast. "Why? Because civility and tolerance are a low standard. Jesus didn't say, 'tolerate your enemies.' He said, 'love your enemies.' Answer hatred with love."

Does Pelosi, who "prays for him every day", as Christian she claims to be, love her enemy, president Trump?

She hates him so much that she pre tare the pages of SOTU speech long before he finished the speech, to make sure she doesn't look weak while doing it.

I don't know who Pelosi or Trump hates- or what they do in private.

I do know that President Trump- who had no problem attacking the genuineness of other people's faith literally rejected one of Jesus's most famous commandments

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;[1]

Now if you have a quote from Pelosi where she specifically disagrees with the words of Jesus- please share that with us.

Because that is what Trump did at the prayer meeting- he literally rejected the words of Jesus.

Lying at a prayer breakfast.

That is the piece of shit you assfucks elected.
He's such a cretin that with a few more performances like the prayer breakfast, any boost he got from acquittal may be short lived

I do know that President Trump- who had no problem attacking the genuineness of other people's faith literally rejected one of Jesus's most famous commandments

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;[1]

Now if you have a quote from Pelosi where she specifically disagrees with the words of Jesus- please share that with us.

Because that is what Trump did at the prayer meeting- he literally rejected the words of Jesus.
Are you actually trying to tell us that Pelosi complies with those instructions?

Trump is anti christ, and anti ALL that Christ has taught through his Word..... his speech at the Christian gathering was a disgrace, and an insult to God and His son.....

but go ahead, after all....you are his minion, and be proud of it...real proud of it!! :rolleyes:

Are you actually trying to tell us that Pelosi complies with those instructions?
Pelosi did her job. It had nothing to do with hate.

I am saying I don't know who Pelosi or Trump hates- or what they do in private.

Like that means anything coming from him.

The part you seem to keep missing is that it means something to all the people who will be reelecting him and will not be voting for one of your dumbass commie shitheads.
But that's OK, keep up the good work, retard. Let's see how big you can make your next loss.
He's not getting re-elected.

You have some insider information you want to share ?

Everyone disagrees with those words, especially Democrats. Piglosi would never impeach herself, so she obvious disagrees. When you see Piglosi calling for herself to be expelled from Congress, let me know.

Everyone disagrees with those words, especially Democrats. Piglosi would never impeach herself, so she obvious disagrees. When you see Piglosi calling for herself to be expelled from Congress, let me know.
So you reject the words of Jesus too.

No surprise that you follow Trump's lead there too.

I hate my enemies. Pelosi is a Catholic that supports the murder of babies. When the Pope gave her and that other supporter of infanticide Biden Holy Communion...I stopped going to Mass. I pray for the destruction of the enemies of the most powerful Christian nation earth. I 100% hate liberals for their coup attempt.

Jesus said he brought a sword.

Pelosi did her job. It had nothing to do with hate.
My ass. She is a spiteful bitch.

Trump is anti christ, and anti ALL that Christ has taught through his Word..... his speech at the Christian gathering was a disgrace, and an insult to God and His son.....

but go ahead, after all....you are his minion, and be proud of it...real proud of it!! :rolleyes:
Insult to God is that Pelosi the baby murderer was even invited.

Lying at a prayer breakfast.

That is the piece of shit you assfucks elected.
He's such a cretin that with a few more performances like the prayer breakfast, any boost he got from acquittal may be short lived
Makes him popular with his working class base.

The only lesson Trump taught was that he mocks the Bible and it’s teachings. And all the evangelicals clapped. Do you wonder why church attendance is falling fast?
Hey Mr. Druid Dungeons and Dragons geek...Trump is more Christian than Obama ever was.
Lol..Trump mocks the teachings of Christ. He always has.
Attempting a coup to destabilize the most powerful Christian nation on earth is not very Christian. Democrats cannot be Chistians because abortion issue makes the terms mutually exclusive.

There is no consensus on this issue among Christians or anybody else. Maybe pro-choice Democrats can't be members of your sect, but this is as far as it goes.
There is no consensus to be had. Christians do not support the murder of babies. If do support abortion you are going to face the wrath of God come judgement day.

That's why she is a hypocrite and a bitch.

She comes from the Sodom of modern ages...San Francisco.

I'm not a Christian. Whether I reject the words of Jesus depends on whether they make any sense. These words a pure lunacy. I do everything possible to harm my enemies when I can.

Forum List

Back