Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

Tweets? This is the biggest thing ya'll can come up with against Trump these days? Liberals just mad that he's not allowing the media to craft the narratives.
There is no "y'all". This is MY OPINION AS A CONSERVATIVE WHO WANTS TO SEE TRUMP SUCCEED.
If my opinion hurts you deep inside seek the nearest liberal bastion and request asylum in their safe space.

Libs can dish it, but they cry like little bitches when they are shit on.

Why did you not complain when Big Ears shit on Rs every day? Rhetorical question...no need to answer...I know the answer.

I'm curious, has Obama ever resorted to name calling like you seem to desire? It's frankly embarressing to listen to someone who is going to be president resorting to that with people who are going to be his colleagues.
I wish he would have, especially when the enemy crossed the imaginary line in the sand.

Sure you do, but you voted for an idiot too, so your judgment sucks.
Just curious...have you ever read the Daily News?
Just their headlines Great stuff
You DO realize that The Daily News is geared towards a 5th-6th grade reading level.

you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?

Why did you not complain when Big Ears shit on Rs every day? Rhetorical question...no need to answer...I know the answer.

I'm curious, has Obama ever resorted to name calling like you seem to desire? It's frankly embarressing to listen to someone who is going to be president resorting to that with people who are going to be his colleagues.
I wish he would have, especially when the enemy crossed the imaginary line in the sand.

I've read some of their online articles. They are just another crappy fake news site, but I love that cover. I guess I should trim the header off if I ever get around to it.

You voted for the worst president in history, even Carter!

Carter was one of the most under rated presidents ever, but Trump is the most hated man in America. You don't think that will change any time soon, do you?
3084 counties won to Hillary's 57 and Trump is the most hated man in America?
I believe you've just been diagnosed with Maddow On The Brain Disease. Only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck.

I've read some of their online articles. They are just another crappy fake news site, but I love that cover. I guess I should trim the header off if I ever get around to it.
A newspaper geared towards the extremely Low IQ crowd.
Perfect for those who hate Trump.

Carter was one of the most under rated presidents ever, but Trump is the most hated man in America. You don't think that will change any time soon, do you?
Naw he will become illegitimate

He already is. That's why he keeps claiming Russia didn't help him.

3084 counties won to Hillary's 57 and Trump is the most hated man in America?
I believe you've just been diagnosed with Maddow On The Brain Disease. Only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck.
Stop introducing facts to Liberals...they'll get all confused.

They do know their readership

How many people told you they changed their vote due to Wikileaks?

you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?

I admit I voted for GWB

I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes

You DO realize that The Daily News is geared towards a 5th-6th grade reading level.
just the headlines ,,subscribe to the NY Times

Yet another Open Borders rag.

I know, it's why I'm eager to get to Jan 20 and get Trump inaugurated

I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes
A republican all my long life gramps until shortly after voting for that iraq war liar

I already said it was a crappy fake news site, and no, I don't read it regularly. Like I said. The picture was perfect.

Yet another Open Borders rag.
Bet you love the NY Post

He really needs to chill with the Twitter thing. I thought he would stop after winning the election. At this rate we can expect our next POTUS to be tweeting his random thoughts at 3 AM for the next four to eight years.
I love him using Twitter he can go completely around the lying media that way and go DIRECTLY to the people. Get used to it.

I know, it's why I'm eager to get to Jan 20 and get Trump inaugurated

You think that will make him less hated, or more legitimate?

I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes
A republican all my long life gramps until shortly after voting for that iraq war liar
So intelligence lied? Imagine that!

Forum List

Back