Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

He needs to keep up the Twitter thing. Its great. You guys want him to take all the criticism, but not dish it like that asshole W.

So funny that he referred to The Schmuck Schumer as the "head clown.' Now little Chucky is crying about the name calling....libs invented name calling, but the little weasels can't take it.
Schumer tells Trump to quit the name-calling

I hope he refers of Obama as Big Ears...that would be awesome...Big Ears would probably cry like a little girl.
you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?
Libs can dish it, but they cry like little bitches when they are shit on.

Why did you not complain when Big Ears shit on Rs every day? Rhetorical question...no need to answer...I know the answer.

I'm curious, has Obama ever resorted to name calling like you seem to desire? It's frankly embarressing to listen to someone who is going to be president resorting to that with people who are going to be his colleagues.
Damn. Really? Damn.

What did he call Boehner? He has called Rs racists, terrorists, the enemy, extremists, crazy, and more.

Lefties are uninformed, so the truth often shocks them.
Homophobic!

He needs to keep up the Twitter thing. Its great. You guys want him to take all the criticism, but not dish it like that asshole W.

So funny that he referred to The Schmuck Schumer as the "head clown.' Now little Chucky is crying about the name calling....libs invented name calling, but the little weasels can't take it.

I hope he refers of Obama as Big Ears...that would be awesome...Big Ears would probably cry like a little girl.

Why? It's so childish ... and yet, a lot of you love it a leader. I truly don't get you guys at all.
Call it the Obama precedent.

Obama didn't call people childish names, neither did Bush.

you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?

Why did you not complain when Big Ears shit on Rs every day? Rhetorical question...no need to answer...I know the answer.

I'm curious, has Obama ever resorted to name calling like you seem to desire? It's frankly embarressing to listen to someone who is going to be president resorting to that with people who are going to be his colleagues.
I wish he would have, especially when the enemy crossed the imaginary line in the sand.

Sure you do, but you voted for an idiot too, so your judgment sucks.

How can you ask the right questions without the information you need?
They have resumes

Every cabinet position that requires senate confirmation generally goes through this - why should Trump's picks be exempt? In addition, it's better to catch it before they assume the position, then have it come out later.
It's not unprecedented. Why are you so concerned. Wouldn't you like our country to transition? Why the efforts to stop it?

Because there is a process involving senate confirmation for these people and part of the process is vetting the candidates. Why are you opposed? Don't you want candidates with integrity and ethics?

Personally - I'm fine with the transition system we've had in place for some time, which allowed our country to transition...apparently you aren't.
We let immigrants from ISIS unvetted and you're worried about Americans filling cabinet spits

So you prefer unvetted candidates in government positions and your only response is a diversion on "unvetted" (a lie) immigrants.

Well...if an ethics scandal erupts as a result of it, it should be rather interesting.

Why? It's so childish ... and yet, a lot of you love it a leader. I truly don't get you guys at all.

Yeah he has done far worse things. Agreed

They have resumes

Every cabinet position that requires senate confirmation generally goes through this - why should Trump's picks be exempt? In addition, it's better to catch it before they assume the position, then have it come out later.
It's not unprecedented. Why are you so concerned. Wouldn't you like our country to transition? Why the efforts to stop it?

Because there is a process involving senate confirmation for these people and part of the process is vetting the candidates. Why are you opposed? Don't you want candidates with integrity and ethics?

Personally - I'm fine with the transition system we've had in place for some time, which allowed our country to transition...apparently you aren't.
We let immigrants from ISIS unvetted and you're worried about Americans filling cabinet spits

So you prefer unvetted candidates in government positions and your only response is a diversion on "unvetted" (a lie) immigrants.

Well...if an ethics scandal erupts as a result of it, it should be rather interesting.
Obama's administration has been one long scandal, but you can't see it.

Newsflash: The world already hates us! Obama just lost Israel, but Trump will get them back.

Obama's apology tour painted this country as weak. His "line in the sand" was conveniently erased when it got down to Assad. No one likes this feckless administration.
Oh gee we lost israel GOOD Maybe now they'll appreciate the 34 or so billion we send them every year MORE during obamas years than other presidents

Got a link for that figure?
Should have been 3.4 billion
U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid - The New ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/.../israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
Sep 13, 2016 - U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid ... The package will provide an average of $3.8 billion a year over the ... Looking ahead to the next decade, Mr. Netanyahu initially sought as much as $45 billion, ... even though the occupation does, and it is high time we address our complicity in it.

That's a long way from 34 billion a year, thanks for admitting you lied.
I left out a decimal point and you want to kill me?

No need to kill you, your credibility is committing slow motion suicide all by itself. BTW the average aid to Israel has been about 3 billion a year since 1976 so 3.8 barely keeps up with inflation.

Naw, he just.backstabbed the inoming PEOTUS.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.
who are you and how did you get access to Grampa Murked U 's acct?!!! :mad-61:
I have always been as honest as I can be with my opinions. You were just so obsessed with Obama you never noticed. In cased you missed the ENTIRE primary season I was against Trump.
Now he is my president and I want him to succeed. His success = America's success. Just lay off the fucking twitter bullshit

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.
who are you and how did you get access to Grampa Murked U 's acct?!!! :mad-61:
LOL not used to the truth from one of your own??
You're an idiot

I wish he would have, especially when the enemy crossed the imaginary line in the sand.

You voted for the worst president in history, even Carter!

Oh gee we lost israel GOOD Maybe now they'll appreciate the 34 or so billion we send them every year MORE during obamas years than other presidents

Got a link for that figure?
Should have been 3.4 billion
U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid - The New ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/.../israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
Sep 13, 2016 - U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid ... The package will provide an average of $3.8 billion a year over the ... Looking ahead to the next decade, Mr. Netanyahu initially sought as much as $45 billion, ... even though the occupation does, and it is high time we address our complicity in it.

That's a long way from 34 billion a year, thanks for admitting you lied.
I left out a decimal point and you want to kill me?

No need to kill you, your credibility is committing slow motion suicide all by itself. BTW the average aid to Israel has been about 3 billion a year since 1976 so 3.8 barely keeps up with inflation.
Why give them anything??? so they can keep killing pals taking their land?

They have resumes

What's your specific issue? You think they are unamerican?

Just curious...have you ever read the Daily News?

Carter was one of the most under rated presidents ever, but Trump is the most hated man in America. You don't think that will change any time soon, do you?

''Tis funny. Quite a few posters here said they would give Trump a chance, but he isn't even president yet and they've done nothing but whine and lie about the silliest little things.
Trump already said he'd bypass the msm and speak directly to the people, so his continued use of Twitter can't exactly come as a surprise. He also said he'd be draining the swamp, yet we get all this crap about his 'unprecedented' dismissal of Ambassadors/envoy - his cruelty to the children of same - lol. Now, not only is it eminently sensible to get rid of Obamas picks (many of them bought their positions anyway) and god forbid if they started behaving like obamaish lame duck Envoys, but it's not unprecedented either - even Obama did the same. These whiney/fake news based complaints before Trump has even been inaugurated do not indicate that these lefties who said they'd give him a chance are going to give him a chance at all. Pity.

Carter was one of the most under rated presidents ever, but Trump is the most hated man in America. You don't think that will change any time soon, do you?
Naw he will become illegitimate

Just their headlines Great stuff

That is not nice. You know he has a hard time reading. Just a bit slow.
I'm truly interested in what his answer will be.

Forum List

Back