Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

Sure you do, but you voted for an idiot too, so your judgment sucks.
You voted for the worst president in history, even Carter!

Carter was one of the most under rated presidents ever, but Trump is the most hated man in America. You don't think that will change any time soon, do you?
Naw he will become illegitimate

He already is. That's why he keeps claiming Russia didn't help him.
How many people told you they changed their vote due to Wikileaks?

Very many told me they voted for Trump because of Wikileaks.

Carter was one of the most under rated presidents ever, but Trump is the most hated man in America. You don't think that will change any time soon, do you?

I know, it's why I'm eager to get to Jan 20 and get Trump inaugurated

You think that will make him less hated, or more legitimate?
Once all ECs are killed and obummerfail is dead he is illegit

I wish he would have, especially when the enemy crossed the imaginary line in the sand.

I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes
A republican all my long life gramps until shortly after voting for that iraq war liar
I find that very hard to believe. Being a conservative requires principles that run pretty deep that are not subject to being abandoned over one mistake.

I believe the war was the right thing based on what we knew at the time but that it was conducted terribly.

Having said that what you're basically saying is you abandoned your children because you didn't like who they were dating. I find that very hard to believe

I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes
A republican all my long life gramps until shortly after voting for that iraq war liar
So intelligence lied? Imagine that!
Bush used intelligence that supported him never letting other non supporting evidence be shown Most countries stated iraq had no womd but gwb had a bug up his ass That bug caused 1000's to die

Got a link for that figure?
Should have been 3.4 billion
U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid - The New ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/.../israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
Sep 13, 2016 - U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid ... The package will provide an average of $3.8 billion a year over the ... Looking ahead to the next decade, Mr. Netanyahu initially sought as much as $45 billion, ... even though the occupation does, and it is high time we address our complicity in it.

That's a long way from 34 billion a year, thanks for admitting you lied.
I left out a decimal point and you want to kill me?

No need to kill you, your credibility is committing slow motion suicide all by itself. BTW the average aid to Israel has been about 3 billion a year since 1976 so 3.8 barely keeps up with inflation.
Why give them anything??? so they can keep killing pals taking their land?

We give more to Europe, what's your problem?

Just curious...have you ever read the Daily News?
Just their headlines Great stuff
You DO realize that The Daily News is geared towards a 5th-6th grade reading level.
just the headlines ,,subscribe to the NY Times
Yet another Open Borders rag.
Bet you love the NY Post
Another piece of Low IQ Neo-Con garbage.

I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes
I find that very hard to believe. Being a conservative requires principles that run pretty deep that are not subject to being abandoned over one mistake.

I believe the war was the right thing based on what we knew at the time but that it was conducted terribly.

Having said that what you're basically saying is you abandoned your children because you didn't like who they were dating. I find that very hard to believe
I guess as my fortunes improved I started thinking of others more Repubs were not the place for me and it kept my married life going

You associate with Independents and Republicans?

Once all ECs are killed and obummerfail is dead he is illegit

Nope. Obama's legacy will be known long after the cheeto in chief is gone.

Probably insults them when he's around them

Just their headlines Great stuff
You DO realize that The Daily News is geared towards a 5th-6th grade reading level.
just the headlines ,,subscribe to the NY Times
Yet another Open Borders rag.
Bet you love the NY Post
Another piece of Low IQ Neo-Con garbage.
I don't disagree just the headlines Times 7 days a week Post did have a nice sports page

Should have been 3.4 billion
U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid - The New ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/.../israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
Sep 13, 2016 - U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid ... The package will provide an average of $3.8 billion a year over the ... Looking ahead to the next decade, Mr. Netanyahu initially sought as much as $45 billion, ... even though the occupation does, and it is high time we address our complicity in it.

No need to kill you, your credibility is committing slow motion suicide all by itself. BTW the average aid to Israel has been about 3 billion a year since 1976 so 3.8 barely keeps up with inflation.

My problem is that over all these years Israel can't bend a little in the interest for peace ??

Just saw in Preibus' interview that some of Trump's cabinet picks have not had their background checks completed, yet Preibus thinks that their confirmation hearings should proceed on day one even if the background checks aren't finished. Seems kind of odd doesn't it?
Seems like the confirmation committee was deliberately trying to hold up the confirmations.

Why would you be surprised about that?

He really needs to chill with the Twitter thing. I thought he would stop after winning the election. At this rate we can expect our next POTUS to be tweeting his random thoughts at 3 AM for the next four to eight years.
Unless it has to do with bloating and gas..Nope, that's about all it is...

You leftists will always hate him. It's a mental illness.

Just saw in Preibus' interview that some of Trump's cabinet picks have not had their background checks completed, yet Preibus thinks that their confirmation hearings should proceed on day one even if the background checks aren't finished. Seems kind of odd doesn't it?
Seems like the confirmation committee was deliberately trying to hold up the confirmations.

Got any proof to back that up?

LATE appointments and throwing them in all at once all those crooked billionaires You think thats a walk in the park?

You leftists will always hate him. It's a mental illness.

People don't hate him because of his mental illness. They just hate the things he does because of his mental illness.

My problem is that over all these years Israel can't bend a little in the interest for peace ??

They've bent many times over the years and got the shaft every damn time, there will be no peace until their enemies accept their right to be there.

Forum List

Back