Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

Newsflash: The world already hates us! Obama just lost Israel, but Trump will get them back.

Obama's apology tour painted this country as weak. His "line in the sand" was conveniently erased when it got down to Assad. No one likes this feckless administration.
Oh gee we lost israel GOOD Maybe now they'll appreciate the 34 or so billion we send them every year MORE during obamas years than other presidents

Got a link for that figure?
Should have been 3.4 billion
U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid - The New ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/.../israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
Sep 13, 2016 - U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid ... The package will provide an average of $3.8 billion a year over the ... Looking ahead to the next decade, Mr. Netanyahu initially sought as much as $45 billion, ... even though the occupation does, and it is high time we address our complicity in it.

That's a long way from 34 billion a year, thanks for admitting you lied.
I left out a decimal point and you want to kill me?

That's a factor of 10 that you exaggerated. Do you admit you have no point whatsoever and should go to bed?

What difference does my vote make? He is my president is he not? I expect appropriate behavior from all politicians. If I can't call out Trump's stupidity then I can't call out any democrat & neither can you since we don't vote dem?

He's your president if you want him to be...looks like you're courting the airheads and communists here.....doesn't make any difference to me if that's who you want to hang with....it's an either-or world now.
It looks like I'm courting the communists here?

Lol its a par 4 and you're on swing 8
And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.

Would you mind at least telling us what the heck you are talking about?
Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.

Every president has been able to do that.

Bullshit! Are you going for "Talking Out of My Ass" trifecta? :D

What difference does my vote make? He is my president is he not? I expect appropriate behavior from all politicians. If I can't call out Trump's stupidity then I can't call out any democrat & neither can you since we don't vote dem?

He's your president if you want him to be...looks like you're courting the airheads and communists here.....doesn't make any difference to me if that's who you want to hang with....it's an either-or world now.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.

Every president has the pulpit and can talk directly to Americans...in more than 140 characters ;)

He's an accident waiting to happen He'll end up with the world hating us but repubs won't mind that,, right?

Newsflash: The world already hates us! Obama just lost Israel, but Trump will get them back.

Obama's apology tour painted this country as weak. His "line in the sand" was conveniently erased when it got down to Assad. No one likes this feckless administration.
Oh gee we lost israel GOOD Maybe now they'll appreciate the 34 or so billion we send them every year MORE during obamas years than other presidents

Got a link for that figure?
Should have been 3.4 billion
U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid - The New ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/.../israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
Sep 13, 2016 - U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid ... The package will provide an average of $3.8 billion a year over the ... Looking ahead to the next decade, Mr. Netanyahu initially sought as much as $45 billion, ... even though the occupation does, and it is high time we address our complicity in it.

Hey shit for brains, did you read your own link? That's 3,8 billion over 10 years, not every year!

Go to bed, you;re drunk!
READ it your self ah 38 billion over 10 years

The communists comment is a rookie insult.
I have NEVER used such ridiculous adjectives when debating others on this site.
Those kinds of descriptions tend to make your argument an automatic fail in my book.

You giving up your title?

I wish he would have, especially when the enemy crossed the imaginary line in the sand.

Sure you do, but you voted for an idiot too, so your judgment sucks.
You voted for the worst president in history, even Carter!
I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes
A republican all my long life gramps until shortly after voting for that iraq war liar

You voted for Saddam Hussein?

Doesn't surprise me at all!

I destroyed two of his arguments yesterday just like I did with yours in this thread.

Sure you do, but you voted for an idiot too, so your judgment sucks.
I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes
A republican all my long life gramps until shortly after voting for that iraq war liar

Are u really that stupid??? Bush started that war and is responsible for every single death there and nit wits like you give him and repubs a pass??

That's a long way from 34 billion a year, thanks for admitting you lied.
I left out a decimal point and you want to kill me?

No need to kill you, your credibility is committing slow motion suicide all by itself. BTW the average aid to Israel has been about 3 billion a year since 1976 so 3.8 barely keeps up with inflation.
Why give them anything??? so they can keep killing pals taking their land?

We give more to Europe, what's your problem?
My problem is that over all these years Israel can't bend a little in the interest for peace ??

When they do, the Palestinians refuse to accept.

I destroyed two of his arguments yesterday just like I did with yours in this thread.
You destroyed what?
I don't recall debating you yesterday. Or ever for that matter.

One ridicule of Trump and the extremes come out of the closet.

I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes

Are u really that stupid??? Bush started that war and is responsible for every single death there and nit wits like you give him and repubs a pass??

Exactly how did he start it? How many years had Iraq been in violation of UN sanctions and the terms of the cease fire from the first Gulf War?

Oh my. Another keyboard warrier....

now explain to us why you think previous presidents have been unable to get their beliefs out without filtering through the media...wait...Obama used twitter.

You destroyed what?
I don't recall debating you yesterday. Or ever for that matter.

One ridicule of Trump and the extremes come out of the closet.

Wasn't referring to you, but Coyote.

I admit I voted for GWB
Wait, I need my golashes

Exactly how did he start it? How many years had Iraq been in violation of UN sanctions and the terms of the cease fire from the first Gulf War?
No danger no womd Just bush looking to fight somebody weaker Why didnt the fn repub coward pick on NK??

now explain to us why you think previous presidents have been unable to get their beliefs out without filtering through the media...wait...Obama used twitter.

No, I am a real warrior and not a keyboard commando.

If Trump told someone he could walk on water, the next day's headlines would be "Trump cannot swim!"

There is nothing wrong with going straight to the people. The content is the issue. If your people look like their sitting & spinning when questioned about your comments then your comments were probably ill advised

You're shitting right? He's a rich old man so he's entitled to act like a teenage boy while leading the country? And for the record he isn't scaring me he's embarrassing me.

You didn't vote for him anyway so get off your high horse and relax...

You expect appropriate behavior from him, yet we had 8 years with a scared little girl in office.

No, I am a real warrior and not a keyboard commando.

If Trump told someone he could walk on water, the next day's headlines would be "Trump cannot swim!"

That happens to all of them to one degree or another....birth certificates, Kenyan born Muslim raised in a madrassa.....

There is nothing wrong with going straight to the people. The content is the issue. If your people look like their sitting & spinning when questioned about your comments then your comments were probably ill advised

I totally agree, and it's pretty unfair on those trying to help the transition to put them in that position.

Forum List

Back