Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

What difference does my vote make? He is my president is he not? I expect appropriate behavior from all politicians. If I can't call out Trump's stupidity then I can't call out any democrat & neither can you since we don't vote dem?

He's your president if you want him to be...looks like you're courting the airheads and communists here.....doesn't make any difference to me if that's who you want to hang with....it's an either-or world now.
It looks like I'm courting the communists here?

Lol its a par 4 and you're on swing 8
Would you mind at least telling us what the heck you are talking about?
Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.

Every president has been able to do that.

Bullshit! Are you going for "Talking Out of My Ass" trifecta? :D

Every president has the pulpit and can talk directly to Americans...in more than 140 characters ;)

How does he do that without the MSM bias filter?

You're shitting right? He's a rich old man so he's entitled to act like a teenage boy while leading the country? And for the record he isn't scaring me he's embarrassing me.

You didn't vote for him anyway so get off your high horse and relax...
What difference does my vote make? He is my president is he not? I expect appropriate behavior from all politicians. If I can't call out Trump's stupidity then I can't call out any democrat & neither can you since we don't vote dem?

You expect appropriate behavior from him, yet we had 8 years with a scared little girl in office.
And I raised hell on this site regularly. So yes, I DEMAND, better behavior.

He won, the primaries are over. I don't want to hear anymore whining about the fucking media. We know how they operate and do not need daily reminders like we're 12 years old.

The time for talk is over. It's time for results.

You giving up your title?

I destroyed two of his arguments yesterday just like I did with yours in this thread.

Oh my. Another keyboard warrier....

now explain to us why you think previous presidents have been unable to get their beliefs out without filtering through the media...wait...Obama used twitter.

No, I am a real warrior and not a keyboard commando.

If Trump told someone he could walk on water, the next day's headlines would be "Trump cannot swim!"

That happens to all of them to one degree or another....birth certificates, Kenyan born Muslim raised in a madrassa.....

That was the MSM saying all of that? Nope. Try again!

He's your president if you want him to be...looks like you're courting the airheads and communists here.....doesn't make any difference to me if that's who you want to hang with....it's an either-or world now.

Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.

Every president has the pulpit and can talk directly to Americans...in more than 140 characters ;)

You've never watched him give a speech?

You giving up your title?

I destroyed two of his arguments yesterday just like I did with yours in this thread.

now explain to us why you think previous presidents have been unable to get their beliefs out without filtering through the media...wait...Obama used twitter.

If Trump told someone he could walk on water, the next day's headlines would be "Trump cannot swim!"

That happens to all of them to one degree or another....birth certificates, Kenyan born Muslim raised in a madrassa.....

Fox is MSM dear...

Wait, I need my golashes
A republican all my long life gramps until shortly after voting for that iraq war liar

You voted for Saddam Hussein?

Doesn't surprise me at all!
Are u really that stupid??? Bush started that war and is responsible for every single death there and nit wits like you give him and repubs a pass??

Exactly how did he start it? How many years had Iraq been in violation of UN sanctions and the terms of the cease fire from the first Gulf War?
No danger no womd Just bush looking to fight somebody weaker Why didnt the fn repub coward pick on NK??

I guess I should place you on a mental ignore until you recover what little command you have of the English language.

Got to bed and sleep it off!

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.
How dare you disparage the Hero of the Republican right.

You never watched the media pundits commentary after the speech and on the Sunday morning talk shows telling you what he REALLY said?

Come on Coyote! Are you of voting age yet? You come across as incredibly naive!

You're shitting right? He's a rich old man so he's entitled to act like a teenage boy while leading the country? And for the record he isn't scaring me he's embarrassing me.

You expect appropriate behavior from him, yet we had 8 years with a scared little girl in office.

He won, the primaries are over. I don't want to hear anymore whining about the fucking media. We know how they operate and do not need daily reminders like we're 12 years old.

He hasn't even taken the oath of office yet, Patience grasshopper!

Do you have kids? If so, did you scream at your wife that it shouldn't take her 9 months?

You never watched the media pundits commentary after the speech and on the Sunday morning talk shows telling you what he REALLY said?

Come on Coyote! Are you of voting age yet? You come across as incredibly naive!

Sometimes. But I also listened to the speech. In some cases, I read the transcript, particularly when folks tried to take things out of context and misrepresent what was said.

Anyone can do that.

I'm probably your age. At least.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

First their hero the coward GWB and now chump

I did not give you permission to speak troll. Get back under your bridge!

Fox is MSM dear...

They are lone voice howling in the night when compared to all other media sources. The people see what the media does and that is why Fox News is so popular!

My brother cannot watch Fox News. He doesn't have cable, but he has a choice of ABC, CBS, and NBC to tell him what they want him to believe.

First their hero the coward GWB and now chump
My hero is my departed grandmother.

Go to hell with your bs

Fox is MSM dear...

They are lone voice howling in the night when compared to all other media sources. The people see what the media does and that is why Fox News is so popular!

My brother cannot watch Fox News. He doesn't have cable, but he has a choice of ABC, CBS, and NBC to tell him what they want him to believe.

If you like Fox...you like MSM - it's all the same. You just have to figure out the slant and adjust for it :D

Do you have kids? If so, did you scream at your wife that it shouldn't take her 9 months?
When she used pregnancy as a no sex excuse you're damn right I did.

I do want to commend the right for not auto smile facing my op. That tells me that my message was not completely lost based on how we all pass the smiles around now in the absence of the dreaded red x.

I am not anti Trump, I just want him to focus on what matters

#bringbacktheredX

Most of us know Donald Trump is a narcissist loudmouth. It has been clear since he was eliminating all the Republican opposition to his candidacy that the man is unstable and liable to create chaos whatever he puts his hand to. Trump is manifestly not up to the job of U.S. president.

I would not agree with one point you make and that is about Twitter; he should continue to make a mockery of himself and the Executive branch of government. The Republicans have been playing to the basest instincts of the mob for years. There are a lot of nutcases in America; gun lovers, Christian fundamentalist creationists, racists, anti-organized labor, free market devotees, xenophobic white supremacists, war merchants, haters of the American government, etc. Now they have created a monster and its name is Trump. By all means let him continue to make tweets because eventually even more people will come to see that the man is not all there. The clown and his staff will run America into the ground like one of Trump's bankrupted enterprises. Lordy have mercy!

That was not the question. Please reread it slowly and try again.

That was not the question. Please reread it slowly and try again.
Your broken sense of humor is not my responsibility

Forum List

Back