Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

What difference does my vote make? He is my president is he not? I expect appropriate behavior from all politicians. If I can't call out Trump's stupidity then I can't call out any democrat & neither can you since we don't vote dem?

He's your president if you want him to be...looks like you're courting the airheads and communists here.....doesn't make any difference to me if that's who you want to hang with....it's an either-or world now.
It looks like I'm courting the communists here?

Lol its a par 4 and you're on swing 8

Nah, I hit you right on the screws.....take a look at who's giving you nods. You may be drunk or pissed off about something IRL...I'll check in on you later.

You expect appropriate behavior from him, yet we had 8 years with a scared little girl in office.
And I raised hell on this site regularly. So yes, I DEMAND, better behavior.

He won, the primaries are over. I don't want to hear anymore whining about the fucking media. We know how they operate and do not need daily reminders like we're 12 years old.

The time for talk is over. It's time for results.

He hasn't even taken the oath of office yet, Patience grasshopper!

Do you have kids? If so, did you scream at your wife that it shouldn't take her 9 months?
When she used pregnancy as a no sex excuse you're damn right I did.

That was not the question. Please reread it slowly and try again.
Your broken sense of humor is not my responsibility

Your inability to read and respond to a valid question IS your responsibility!

No, I am a real warrior and not a keyboard commando.

If Trump told someone he could walk on water, the next day's headlines would be "Trump cannot swim!"

That happens to all of them to one degree or another....birth certificates, Kenyan born Muslim raised in a madrassa.....

That was the MSM saying all of that? Nope. Try again!

Fox is MSM dear...

They are lone voice howling in the night when compared to all other media sources. The people see what the media does and that is why Fox News is so popular!

My brother cannot watch Fox News. He doesn't have cable, but he has a choice of ABC, CBS, and NBC to tell him what they want him to believe.

If you like Fox...you like MSM - it's all the same. You just have to figure out the slant and adjust for it :D

Yep, you are naive.

Ever see a conservative on PMSNBC?

Liberals are on the staff at Fox News. Just look at Megan Kelly's departure for NBC. Do you think she is a conservative?

Liberal politicians avoid Fox News because they are constantly skewered with the truth.

I do want to commend the right for not auto smile facing my op. That tells me that my message was not completely lost based on how we all pass the smiles around now in the absence of the dreaded red x.

I am not anti Trump, I just want him to focus on what matters

#bringbacktheredX

No, we were waiting for you to regain your senses....but a couple more threads like this one and all bets are off.

He won, the primaries are over. I don't want to hear anymore whining about the fucking media. We know how they operate and do not need daily reminders like we're 12 years old.

Do you have kids? If so, did you scream at your wife that it shouldn't take her 9 months?

Your inability to read and respond to a valid question IS your responsibility!
I read it just fine. It was a RETARDED FUCKING QUESTION. As such it got the appropriate response.

I do want to commend the right for not auto smile facing my op. That tells me that my message was not completely lost based on how we all pass the smiles around now in the absence of the dreaded red x.

I am not anti Trump, I just want him to focus on what matters

#bringbacktheredX

No, we were waiting for you to regain your senses....but a couple more threads like this one and all bets are off.
Whatever. Perhaps there is an opening at the nearest safe space shelter if my opinion is that offensive.

They are lone voice howling in the night when compared to all other media sources. The people see what the media does and that is why Fox News is so popular!

My brother cannot watch Fox News. He doesn't have cable, but he has a choice of ABC, CBS, and NBC to tell him what they want him to believe.

For some reason my Flash Player won't play Fox News videos anymore. I have to write the title of a Fox vid into YouTube to play it. Yahoo videos started playing for me after a couple years of blanks....weird.....I blame the Russians!

You expect appropriate behavior from him, yet we had 8 years with a scared little girl in office.

Великий Владимир Путин хочет поблагодарить всех республиканцев за избрание Дональд Дж Трампа в качестве президента.

Путин в настоящее время является самым влиятельным человеком в мире.

Дональд Трамп является лучшим президент Путин когда-либо использовали.

Великий Владимир Путин хочет поблагодарить всех республиканцев за избрание Дональд Дж Трампа в качестве президента.

This was stolen verbatim from another thread.

Bridge bitch, FIND YOURS

This was stolen verbatim from another thread.
No it wasn't. I wrote it word for word. Just like the others. And translated it into Russian for the Trump supporters. They need to know what their mother tongue will look like.

Just saw in Preibus' interview that some of Trump's cabinet picks have not had their background checks completed, yet Preibus thinks that their confirmation hearings should proceed on day one even if the background checks aren't finished. Seems kind of odd doesn't it?
Seems like the confirmation committee was deliberately trying to hold up the confirmations.

Got any proof to back that up?
Ummm
They are holding up the confirmations and said they would hold them up as long as possible.

Just saw in Preibus' interview that some of Trump's cabinet picks have not had their background checks completed, yet Preibus thinks that their confirmation hearings should proceed on day one even if the background checks aren't finished. Seems kind of odd doesn't it?
Seems like the confirmation committee was deliberately trying to hold up the confirmations.

Ummm
They are holding up the confirmations and said they would hold them up as long as possible.

Sorry from what I've read the hold up is that the appointees have been slow turning over the financial records.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.
Well the lies from the left keep coming, I give a shit he calls them on it. Most epic hack! How fking funny is that? No evidence of anything. None zip! The only thing epic is the lefts crying

That's what I've been reading as well. His transition team is doing a great job and all that bullshit you hear about them being chaotic is just that, bullshit.

Trump is different, he's not a politician which is a good thing. If he delivers results I'm fine with his use of Twitter and social media. He can hardly do any worse than Obama or Bush.

Actually, he can do a lot worse than Obama or Bush

So far, he hasn't given any indications that he knows what he is doing

Ummm

Sorry from what I've read the hold up is that the appointees have been slow turning over the financial records.
All the nominees gave the 'committee' everything they needed to 'vet' each nominee.
The 'committee is dragging it's ass ON PURPOSE!
Won't matter.
Obama's nominees were OKed in one day.
Expect eight REP nominees to get the same treatment.
Don' like it? Nobody gives a shit.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.

Biden told the DNC live with it. he won
He also told Trump "You won, time to grow up"
More directives from those who love to dictate. Biden can bite me.

Trump is different, he's not a politician which is a good thing. If he delivers results I'm fine with his use of Twitter and social media. He can hardly do any worse than Obama or Bush.

Actually, he can do a lot worse than Obama or Bush

So far, he hasn't given any indications that he knows what he is doing
Based on what? He isn't president yet. Meaning he hasn't started working as POTUS.

Forum List

Back