Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

No need to kill you, your credibility is committing slow motion suicide all by itself. BTW the average aid to Israel has been about 3 billion a year since 1976 so 3.8 barely keeps up with inflation.
Why give them anything??? so they can keep killing pals taking their land?

We give more to Europe, what's your problem?
My problem is that over all these years Israel can't bend a little in the interest for peace ??
How would you like them to bend? Not being bombed?
IMHO the Pals see themselves as oppressed What they want that will put them at ease I just don't know But I don't believe Israel gives a crap as to the Pals depair
But it's Israel's land. Who oppressed the pals? Aren't they arabs? Aren't the arabs the majority? So?

Do you believe in protecting American Indians on their reservations? What's the difference?

No, I am a real warrior and not a keyboard commando.

If Trump told someone he could walk on water, the next day's headlines would be "Trump cannot swim!"

That happens to all of them to one degree or another....birth certificates, Kenyan born Muslim raised in a madrassa.....

That was the MSM saying all of that? Nope. Try again!

Fox is MSM dear...

They are lone voice howling in the night when compared to all other media sources. The people see what the media does and that is why Fox News is so popular!

My brother cannot watch Fox News. He doesn't have cable, but he has a choice of ABC, CBS, and NBC to tell him what they want him to believe.

If you like Fox...you like MSM - it's all the same. You just have to figure out the slant and adjust for it :D
Fox is not MSM.

Why give them anything??? so they can keep killing pals taking their land?

My problem is that over all these years Israel can't bend a little in the interest for peace ??
IMHO the Pals see themselves as oppressed What they want that will put them at ease I just don't know But I don't believe Israel gives a crap as to the Pals depair
But it's Israel's land. Who oppressed the pals? Aren't they arabs? Aren't the arabs the majority? So?

Do you believe in protecting American Indians on their reservations? What's the difference?
Honestly jc I don't know what the pals problems are But after all this time there can't be a meeting of minds? In 10 or 15 years we might even think alike

I suppose I'm not "in line" with anyone on this, but personally I like seeing Trump tweet every little stupid thing. It gives me insight into his motivations, base beliefs, and I like the "passion" of it all.

Agree with his tweets or not, I would much, much rather have them than not, knowing the thoughts of the President is worlds better than receiving a filtered biased heap of bullshit from the media.

Великий Владимир Путин хочет поблагодарить всех республиканцев за избрание Дональд Дж Трампа в качестве президента.

Путин в настоящее время является самым влиятельным человеком в мире.

Дональд Трамп является лучшим президент Путин когда-либо использовали.

This was stolen verbatim from another thread.
No it wasn't. I wrote it word for word. Just like the others. And translated it into Russian for the Trump supporters. They need to know what their mother tongue will look like.
You're the one speaking Russian, understands it, that says it all!

Honestly jc I don't know what the pals problems are But after all this time there can't be a meeting of minds? In 10 or 15 years we might even think alike
When a culture wants to end yours, it's tough to talk. I'm done with the feel sorry for me Arab story

I suppose I'm not "in line" with anyone on this, but personally I like seeing Trump tweet every little stupid thing. It gives me insight into his motivations, base beliefs, and I like the "passion" of it all.

Agree with his tweets or not, I would much, much rather have them than not, knowing the thoughts of the President is worlds better than receiving a filtered biased heap of bullshit from the media.
Some presidential business should be done in private Hope he knows that

Aside from national security issues that might endanger our troops at home and abroad I completely disagree with you.

I believe that we the people have every right to know what our government is up to, why they're doing things, and their discussions about such things. I'm a big proponent of open meetings.

Some presidential business should be done in private Hope he knows that
When he gets there he will

Aside from national security issues that might endanger our troops at home and abroad I completely disagree with you.

I believe that we the people have every right to know what our government is up to, why they're doing things, and their discussions about such things. I'm a big proponent of open meetings.

I have no problems with Trump using that media to reach the public. Kind of like FDR using radio in his fireside chats

I do have issues with the President of the United States resorting to childish feuds over Twitter

I have no problems with Trump using that media to reach the public. Kind of like FDR using radio in his fireside chats

I do have issues with the President of the United States resorting to childish feuds over Twitter
Well when you're the only one that counts good for you. Since you're not I give two shits what you think

~shrug~ I don't, like I said, insight to his deeper beliefs.

If folks want him to stop all they have to do is stop making fun of him publicly - keep bruising his ego and he's going to keep tweeting his "defenses" - personally I realize that he's an "average joe" in a lot of ways and has "feelings" about all kinds of crap. I mean if someone went out and publicly berated me I'd sure as hell fire back... So I guess I don't blame him nor care if he does.

That happens to all of them to one degree or another....birth certificates, Kenyan born Muslim raised in a madrassa.....

Fox is MSM dear...

They are lone voice howling in the night when compared to all other media sources. The people see what the media does and that is why Fox News is so popular!

My brother cannot watch Fox News. He doesn't have cable, but he has a choice of ABC, CBS, and NBC to tell him what they want him to believe.

If you like Fox...you like MSM - it's all the same. You just have to figure out the slant and adjust for it :D
Fox is not MSM.

Fox is. Even the right leaning media is MSM these days. Sorry to disappoint you.

Trump is different, he's not a politician which is a good thing. If he delivers results I'm fine with his use of Twitter and social media. He can hardly do any worse than Obama or Bush.

Actually, he can do a lot worse than Obama or Bush

So far, he hasn’t given any indications that he knows what he is doing

Well, we’ll have what, 150 ambassadors all starting on the same day; totally inept at every ongoing program, previous conversation, probably history with that particular nation, and more than likely what their strategic importance is to the overall chess board.

What could go wrong???

You act like the only people who work for the Dept of State are political appointees, that's not the case.

Well when you're the only one that counts good for you. Since you're not I give two shits what you think
He is my President, so yes, I am the one that counts

~shrug~ I don't, like I said, insight to his deeper beliefs.

If folks want him to stop all they have to do is stop making fun of him publicly - keep bruising his ego and he's going to keep tweeting his "defenses" - personally I realize that he's an "average joe" in a lot of ways and has "feelings" about all kinds of crap. I mean if someone went out and publicly berated me I'd sure as hell fire back... So I guess I don't blame him nor care if he does.
Trump has never left the locker room

Fox is MSM dear...

Fox is not MSM.

Fox is. Even the right leaning media is MSM these days. Sorry to disappoint you.
How you figure? Why do you all isolate them then?

Maybe you should look up the word mainstream

rightwinger Despite being a lady, that doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm an Alaskan; I've got a mouth on me too heh

Can you see Russia from your house?

No, but I have ridden a ferry across the Diomede Islands - so technically I've not only seen Russia from Alaska, but I've been to Russia! (It was a big local hoopla tourist trap when the Cold War ended heh)

I /can/ see Denali (or Mt. McKinley) from my back windows though and that's way prettier :p

Forum List

Back