Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

Working off the threader......

Awareness of political actions starts somewhere between 3 and 4 years or age. OK, so it's vague at the time but it's there. So we can discount there being any real "remembering" for that period. Add in the eight years of Obama and you get 12. Still a year short of the required minimum to post here - BEGONE! Hey, one 12-year old got busted recently so it's clear the rules ARE being enforced.

He hasn't even taken the oath of office yet, Patience grasshopper!

Do you have kids? If so, did you scream at your wife that it shouldn't take her 9 months?
When she used pregnancy as a no sex excuse you're damn right I did.

That was not the question. Please reread it slowly and try again.
Your broken sense of humor is not my responsibility

Your inability to read and respond to a valid question IS your responsibility!
I read it just fine. It was a RETARDED FUCKING QUESTION. As such it got the appropriate response.

Of course it was a retarded question, but you STILL could not answer it!

Does that mean you are dumber than a retard?

Last edited:
Trump is different, he's not a politician which is a good thing. If he delivers results I'm fine with his use of Twitter and social media. He can hardly do any worse than Obama or Bush.

Actually, he can do a lot worse than Obama or Bush

So far, he hasn’t given any indications that he knows what he is doing

Well, we’ll have what, 150 ambassadors all starting on the same day; totally inept at every ongoing program, previous conversation, probably history with that particular nation, and more than likely what their strategic importance is to the overall chess board.

What could go wrong???

When are you libs going to see the hypocrisy?

Ohbummer did the same damn thing, but you mental midgets didn't even bother to see what your savior did!

Last edited:
I suppose I'm not "in line" with anyone on this, but personally I like seeing Trump tweet every little stupid thing. It gives me insight into his motivations, base beliefs, and I like the "passion" of it all.

Agree with his tweets or not, I would much, much rather have them than not, knowing the thoughts of the President is worlds better than receiving a filtered biased heap of bullshit from the media.
Some presidential business should be done in private Hope he knows that

How do you know? When were you President?

That was the MSM saying all of that? Nope. Try again!

Fox is MSM dear...

They are lone voice howling in the night when compared to all other media sources. The people see what the media does and that is why Fox News is so popular!

My brother cannot watch Fox News. He doesn't have cable, but he has a choice of ABC, CBS, and NBC to tell him what they want him to believe.

If you like Fox...you like MSM - it's all the same. You just have to figure out the slant and adjust for it :D
Fox is not MSM.

Fox is. Even the right leaning media is MSM these days. Sorry to disappoint you.

Who died and left you in charge to dictate definitions?

You are obviously wrong. When Obama constantly singles out Fox News for his nasty comments, that just proves that they are NOT the MSM.

I suppose I'm not "in line" with anyone on this, but personally I like seeing Trump tweet every little stupid thing. It gives me insight into his motivations, base beliefs, and I like the "passion" of it all.

Agree with his tweets or not, I would much, much rather have them than not, knowing the thoughts of the President is worlds better than receiving a filtered biased heap of bullshit from the media.

I was going to comment but I see expressing an opinion here is reserved to former presidents.

He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings.

I don't care if he tweets. But the AKJP needs to stop.

upload_2017-1-9_23-15-7.png

I guess I'm just not getting the problem with his tweeting at all... He's doing exactly the same shit everyone else in the country does, why is it 'wrong' for the President to reflect to the people he leads? (and if there is such a problem, then perhaps it is not merely Trump we should be "shushing"?)

I sort of understand the [mostly imaginary] concept of "being professional" but then again, I've worked corporate - he's keeping to that standard for the most part, unless you're trying to ass kiss a customer with big money. Most of them like someone who can come down to their level and play it straight with them - and I guess I thought that was a lot of why he was elected as well. Hell yes all the professional's woof shit about their "emotional" (or genuine) enemies; you thought shit flew around climbing the ladder? HA! The battle field at the top is downright /bloody/

Anyway, genuinely curious what specifically is a problem for ya'll?

Last edited:

I was going to comment but I see expressing an opinion here is reserved to former presidents.

It is if you pontificate on subjects you obviously know nothing about or could know anything about.

Fox is MSM dear...

They are lone voice howling in the night when compared to all other media sources. The people see what the media does and that is why Fox News is so popular!

My brother cannot watch Fox News. He doesn't have cable, but he has a choice of ABC, CBS, and NBC to tell him what they want him to believe.

If you like Fox...you like MSM - it's all the same. You just have to figure out the slant and adjust for it :D
Fox is not MSM.

Fox is. Even the right leaning media is MSM these days. Sorry to disappoint you.

You are obviously wrong. When Obama constantly singles out Fox News for his nasty comments, that just proves that they are NOT the MSM.

Who made YOU emperor?

You just can't stand the fact that your precious rightwing media is MSM just like MSNBC?

Fox is not MSM.

Who made YOU emperor?

You just can't stand the fact that your precious rightwing media is MSM just like MSNBC?

You are the one pontificating definitions that no one else seems to hold or with which they agree.

'Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.'
Were you born in 2013?

In 2008 Obama promised the smoothest transition evuh, only to flounder as he failed to find Cabinet nominees who had paid their taxes. He had to settle for a tax cheat / evader for his Secretary of the TREASURY.

:lmao:

Fox is not MSM.

Who made YOU emperor?

Fox is not MSM.

Who made YOU emperor?

again, did you look up the definition of mainstream?

Fox is not MSM.

Who made YOU emperor?

Fox is not MSM.

Who made YOU emperor?

again, did you look up the definition of mainstream?

Mainstream media - Wikipedia
Mainstream media (MSM) is a term and abbreviation used to refer collectively to the various large mass news media that influence a large number of people, and both reflect and shape prevailing currents of thought.[1] The term is used to contrast with alternative media which may contain content with more dissenting thought as they do not reflect prevailing opinion.

The term is often used for large news conglomerates, including newspapers and broadcast media, that underwent successive mergers in many countries. The concentration of media ownership has raised concerns of a homogenization of viewpoints presented to news consumers. Consequently, the term mainstream media has been widely used in conversation and the blogosphere, often in oppositional, pejorative, or dismissive senses, in discussion of the mass media and media bias.

According to Forbes, Fox is the 3rd largest media conglomerate, clearly reaches a large number of people, and as you like to brag about - has a huge following. Yes, Virginia, Fox is MSMS.

Forum List

Back